Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 2326 Apprentices vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.5 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 selection Process
- 1.6 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Medical Fitness
- 1.7 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
- 1.10 Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Important Instructions
- 1.11 Central Railway Apprentices Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016
ONLINE applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/Units in the jurisdiction of Central Railway. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 17:00 hrs. of the closing date.
Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.rrccr.com for the post of Apprentices this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Central Railway. Central Railway has recently publish an advertisement notification for Apprentices Posts vacancies jobs opening for Nov. 2016.
Vacancies in Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Central Railway Apprentices post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for the Apprentices posts is given below.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-11-2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates. Accordingly for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range shall be as follows :
|Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)|
01/11/2001 to 01/11/1992
|01/11/2001 to 01/11/1987|
01/11/2001 to 01/11/1987
01/11/2001 to 01/11/1989
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex. serviceman belonging to those particular communities where vacancies are available will be considered against the ex-servicemen quota.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Medical Fitness
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeships Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
- The selected candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination and physical fitness before engagement, for which the candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs.24/- towards medical examination fee.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application – 01-11-2016.
- Date and time of closing of Online Application – 30-11-2016.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc carefully. NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates have to choose only one cluster and within that cluster he can give units in order of preference.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo(face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
- For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, call on 9768010219 & 9768010681 from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. (except Sundays and Holidays).
Central Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2016 Important Instructions
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- No correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
- Canvassing In Any Form Will Disqualify The Candidature And No Correspondence Will Be Entertained In The Matter.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria, at any stage of engagement and if erroneously engaged, such candidates shall be summarily dismissed without notice.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake Certificates / false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate / selected candidate at any stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway administration do not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates not selected or not called for. No correspondence in respect of the application submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- Candidates need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application.
- After selection for engagement, request of candidate to change the division/unit will not be considered.
Central Railway Apprentices Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Central Railway Apprentices Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers