Maharashtra TET 2019 : Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHA TET) Exam 2019-2020 Conducted by Maharashtra State Council Of Examinations,Pune (MSEC). MAHA TET 2019-2020 mahatet.in Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test also called MH TET test for the recruitment of Lower Primary and upper primary Teacher in Maharashtra
About Maharashtra State TET- MAHA TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Maharashtra State, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Maharashtra State Teacher’s Eligibility Test (MAHA TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Maharashtra TET 2019:-
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a MAHA TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of MAHA TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a MAHA TET Certificate. A person who has qualified MAHA TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Maharashtra TET Conducted by Maharashtra State Council Of Examinations, Pune (MSEC) Every Year.
MAHA TET Current Status:
- Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last MAHA TET was held on : 16.01.2016
- Next MAHA TET Exam Date : 27.12.2016 (Expected)
|Commencement of Online registration of application|
|Last Date of Registration Application|
|Last date for printing your application|
|Online Fee Payment|
MAHA TET Application Form 2019
- Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from MAHA TET official website. महाराष्ट्र शिक्षक पात्रता परिक्षा २०१2019७ आवेदनपत्र व शुल्क भरण्यासाठीची कालावधी १५-0६-२०१७ ते ३0-0६-२०१७.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the MAHA TET websites. Online Submission of application through MAHATET website www.mahatet.in starts from October 2019.
- MAHA TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for MAHA TET 2019 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online : Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active until the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advice etc. by email.
|प्रवर्ग||फक्त पेपर – १
किंवा पेपर – २
|पेपर – १
व पेपर – २
|सर्वसाधारण, इ.मा.व., वि.मा.प्र. व वि.जा.भ.ज.||रू. ५००/-||रू. ८००/-|
|अनु.जाती, अनु.जमाती व अपंग
(Differently abled person)
|रू. २५०/-||रू. ४००/-|
MAHA TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
MAHA TET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the MAHA TET are given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the MAHA TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
MAHA TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
MAHA TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Paper
MAHA TET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who have MAHA TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for MAHA TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
|2014||Paper I English Medium|
|Paper I Urdu Medium|
|Paper II English Medium|
|Paper II Marathi Medium|
MAHA TET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Maharashtra TET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
MAHA TET Online Practice Test:
- Maharashtra TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Maharashtra State TET Exam especially from
- START Online Mock Test
MAHA TET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MAHA TET) Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in Maharashtra, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for MH TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Maharashtra TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best MAH TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
MAHA TET 2019 Result:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the MAHA TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
MAHA TET 2019 Certificate
- The Validity Period of MAHA TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a MAHA TET Certificate. A person who has qualified MAHA TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost MAHA TET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi.
- Fess required Rs.200/– and Time for issue of Duplicate documents – Within 14 working days .
MAHA TET 2019 Admit Card
- The candidates may download their admit cards from MAHA TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact MAHA TET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on MAHA TET website http://mahatet.in/. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, MAHA TET Unit.
|Address||The Commissioner(MSCE), Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
|Phone||:Phone: 020-26123066 Fax: 020-26129919|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by