DTE Punjab i.e Department of Technical Education Punjab Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 474 Instructor, Assistant, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.dtepunjab.gov.in for the post of Instructor, Assistant, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Department of Technical Education Punjab. Department of Technical Education Punjab has recently publish an advertisement notification for Instructor, Assistant, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Punjab GK & Current Affairs 2016 Question Answers
- Jobs in Punjab 2016
- Punjab TET 2016
- Punjab General Knowledge and Current Affairs English
- Punjab General Knowledge and Current Affairs Hindi
Vacancies in DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Department of Technical Education Punjab (DTE Punjab) Instructor, Assistant, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Instructor, Assistant, etc.||474|
- 1. Allied Trade Instructor – 05
- 2. Art and Craft Instructor – 36
- 3. Attendant Operator Instructor – 04
- 4. Bleaching Dying & Calico Printing Instructor – 01
- 5. Boiler Attendant Instructor – 01
- 6. Carpenter Instructor – 12
- 7. Consumer Electronics Instructor – 07
- 8. Cutting & Tailoring Instructor – 30
- 9. Diesel Mechanic Instructor – 11
- 10. Draftsman Civil Instructor – 16
- 11. Draftsman Mechanical Instructor – 08
- 12. Drawing Instructor – 13
- 13. Drawing Master – 05
- 14. Dress Making Instructor – 09
- 15. Education Mistress – 05
- 16. Electrician Instructor – 08
- 17. Electronics Instructor – 03
- 18. English Stenography Instructor – 09
- 19. English Teacher – 10
- 20. Fitter Instructor – 22
- 21. Fruit Vegetable Preservation Instructor – 01
- 22. Hair & Skin Care Instructor – 04
- 23. Information Technology Instructor – 27
- 24. Instrument Mechanic Instructor – 02
- 25. Lab Assistant Instructor – 04
- 26. Language Teacher – 04
- 27. Machinist Composite Instructor – 12
- 28. Machinist Grinder Instructor – 03
- 29. Maintenance Mechanic Electrical Instructor – 02
- 30. Maintenance Mechanic Mechanical Instructor – 11
- 31. Math Instructor – 03
- 32. Mechanic Agriculture Mechanic Instructor – 02
- 33. Motor Mechanic Instructor – 22
- 34. Painter Instructor – 03
- 35. Plastic Processing Operator Instructor – 03
- 36. Plumber Instructor – 02
- 37. Punjabi Stenography Instructor – 38
- 38. R & A.C Instructor – 13
- 39. Secretarial Practice Instructor – 04
- 40. Tool & Dye Instructor – 04
- 41. Tractor Mechanic Instructor – 10
- 42. Turner Instructor – 22
- 43. Welder Instructor – 11
- 44. Wireman – 01
- 45. Hostel Superintendent cum PTI – 24
- 46. Store keeper – 17
- 47. Senior Assistant – 09
- 48. Librarian – 01
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 for the Instructor, Assistant, etc. posts is given below.
- Must posses 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / National Trade Certificate / National Apprenticeship Certificate from any recognized board or institution. (More Information please Check the Advt.)
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2016
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 45 years for all Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 5 years i.e. up to 42 years for Scheduled Caste/Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the service rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limit.
- The upper age limit is relax-able up to 42 years for Widows.
- The upper age limit is relax-able to the extent of 10 years i.e. up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab.
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Regular Pay scale or salary per month must be mentioned in the relevant columns regarding experience. The candidate will be required to produce this experience certificate at the time of interview/counseling, which should be verified by the Labour Inspector/ Shop Inspector in case of private organization and by District Level Officer in case of recognized/ affiliated educational institutions. However experience certificate issued by the Principal of Private Institution affiliated under NCVT/ SCVT and Polytechnic/ Engineering College in Punjab should be verified by the concerned Nodal Officer/affiliating authority. Only full time experience will be accounted for. Application of candidates having experience as part time/ hourly basis will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Exam,
- Skill Test
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
|Date of Advertisement||28.12.2016|
|Date of availability of online form||30.12.2016|
|Last date for applying online||21.01.2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee||23.01.2017|
|Tentative date of exam||Schedule will be displayed in the first week of February 2017|
DTE Punjab Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance after the closing of date of receipt of applications. The Corporation shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
- Each Candidate shall fill only one Online Application Form for one post. An attempt by any candidate to fill more than one Online Application Form for the same post may result in rejection of all such applications.
- Candidate shall have to mention the category(ies) in the application. He/she shall only be considered for the categories mentioned in his/her application form. Candidates must have a valid reservation certificate of reservation at the time of applying.
- Each Candidate shall fill particulars like name of the candidate, father’s name and date of birth etc. as per given in the matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Any person trying to upload pseudo application or illegal photographs or any other such material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the Online Application Form shall be noted for security purposes.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website www.govt.thapar.edu. No other mean/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) shall be accepted.
The candidate must have the following before attempting to fill Online Application Form:
- A valid email account which has not been used for filling Online Application Form by any other Candidate applying for this Examination. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Two or more Candidates CANNOT share the same email ID. All future correspondence with the Candidate will be made through the registered email ID.
- A mobile phone number, which may be used to contact the Candidate. It is not necessary that the Candidate must have mobile connection in his/her name. The Candidate may register any mobile number for communication. More than one Candidate may register the same mobile however, information given on that mobile number shall be deemed to have been delivered to all such Candidates.
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph (jpg/jpeg format) as per specification given below: a. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph with light background. b. While taking photograph please look straight at the camera with a relaxed face. c. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. d. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face in a manner that it obscures the features. e. Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 50 KB.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate (jpg/jpeg format), as per specification given below: a. The Candidate has to sign on white paper with black/blue ink pen. b. The Candidate must sign clearly so that the scanned image is clear because the same shall be used for verification at the time of the examination. Candidates are warned against making someone else sign on their behalf as it would be viewed as an attempt to Impersonate, which may lead to rejection of the candidate’s candidature and may result in legal action against such a candidate. c. The scanned image of the candidate’s signature will be used for comparison at all stages of examination and Document Checking. The candidate must maintain uniformity in the format of signatures affixed at various stages of selection process. The signature should be of the usual kind which the candidate uses for official purposes. Any attempt to modify or using confusing signature shall be taken as an effort on the part of the candidate to impersonate or of using some other ill intent. If at any stage scanned signature of the candidate does not match with the signature on any other document, where he/she is required to sign, then the candidature of the Candidate may be rejected without any further enquiry or opportunity being given to the Candidate. d. Size of file (jpg/jpeg format) should not exceed 20 KB.
- Candidate must keep following details ready with them before clicking on the registration button for starting their online application process a. Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality. b. Mobile Number c. Personal Email ID d. Reservation category details e. Qualification certificate as per eligibility. f. Proof of passing of Punjabi g. Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph and Signatures.
Eligible applicants are invited to personally submit online applications on all days during December 30, 2016 to January 21, 2017 (up to 12.00 midnight) in the prescribed online format available at www.govt.thapar.edu for the different categories of posts with payment mode as prescribed: –
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
Rs. 1500/- ( One thousand five hundred only)
ESM of Punjab
|Rs. 750/- (Seven hundred fifty only)|
|SC / ST of Punjab||
Rs. 375/- (Three hundred Seventy Five only)
Mode of Payment
- Pay-in-Slip will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of State Bank of Patiala and deposit the requisite application fee using this pay-in-slip on next working day. Last date for depositing the application fee is 23/01/2017. One copy of the application fee payin-slip will be retained by the candidate and one copy must be attached with the printout of the completely filled online application form to be deposited at DTEIT Cell at TU.
DTE Punjab Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- DTE Punjab Instructor, Assistant, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers