Punjab TET 2020 – www.pstet.org.in Application Form : Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Exam 2020-2021 Conducted by The Department of School Education, Government of Punjab.
About Punjab TET – PS TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Punjab State, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Punjab State Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Punjab State TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Punjab TET 2020-2021 Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a PSTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of PSTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a PSTET Certificate. A person who has qualified PSTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- The Department of School Education, Government of Punjab Conducted PSTET, Every Year.
|1||Online registration process Start||08-11-2015 TO 23-11-2015 (5:00 PM)|
|2||Deposit of Fee (in bank)
For General/OBC/BC Rs.600/-, SC/ST category
/ Differently Abled Rs.300/-, for Ex-serviceman (Self) – NIL (for each test)
|08-11-2015 TO 25-11-2015|
|3||Uploading of Admit Card (online)||06-12-2015 (Sunday)|
|4||Conduct of written Examination||13-12-2015 (Sunday)|
PSTET Current Status
- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last PSTET was held on : 24th August 2014
- Next Punjab State TET Exam Date : 13-12-2015 (Sunday)
Punjab TET Application Form 2020
- Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Application form can be download from PSTET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the PSTET websites. http://www.pstet.org.in/
- PSTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Punjab State TET 2020 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
PSTET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Punjab TET Syllabus 2020
- The structure and content of the PSTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the PSTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- 2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
- 3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
PS TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
PS TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
PSTET Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Punjab TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Punjab TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
|Download Answer Keys|
|Paper I||Answer Keys|
|Paper II||Answer Keys|
|Paper I||Answer Keys|
|Paper II||Answer Keys|
PSTET Model Question Papers 2020
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Punjab TET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
PSTET Online Practice Test
- Punjab TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Punjab State TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
[button color=”red” url=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/pro/product-category/teacher-eligibility-test/” target=”_blank”]View Details[/button]
PS TET Result 2020
- A person who scores 60% or more in the PSTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Punjab TET Certificate 2020
- The Validity Period of PSTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a PSTET Certificate. A person who has qualified PSTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost PSTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand
PSTET Admit Card 2020
Uploading of Admit Card (online) will stats from 06-12-2015 (Sunday). Now candidate can download Punjab TET Admit Card. Download Admit Card of PSTET 2020 Exam from the following link. Candidates can search admit card in the following ways..
- Search by Application No. OR
- Search by Name and Date Of Birth
- The candidates may download their admit cards from PSTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact PSTET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on PSTET website bsePunjab State.nic.in the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, PSTET Unit.
PSTET Answer Keys 2020
- With reference to Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET)-2020 which will be conducted very soon by the State Council of Educational Research & Training Punjab.
- The Punjab Answer Keys 2020 of Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be uploaded on the website and comments / objections were solicited from the candidates thereon.
- The if any objections/comments received of PS TET Answer Keys 2020 then it will be examined by the experts and Answer keys were revised in accordance with the report of the experts.
- The revised Answer Key will also be uploaded on the Punjab TET website on 18-09-2014.
|Address||State Council of Educational Research & Training
Block-E, 6th Floor, Phase-8,
Punjab School Education Board Complex
|Phone||:1860-180-1814(Toll free) +91-9412225244,46,63,65,66 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Mon – Sat)|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers