Exim Bank i.e Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 10 Managers & Administrative Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017
Export-Import Bank of India, an all India financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India and overseas and Learning Centres in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune, invites applications from Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /Other Backward Classes (OBC) – (Non-Creamy Layer) and Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) candidates meeting the following eligibility criteria:
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.eximbankindia.in for the post of Managers & Administrative Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Exim Bank. Exim Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Managers & Administrative Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Vacancies in Exim Bank Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Exim Bank Managers & Administrative Officer post details are given below.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Managers & Administrative Officer posts is given below.
|Position/No. of Posts||Essential Academic Qualification||Experience|
|Deputy Manager (01) (Rajbhasha)||(a) Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (b) Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR (c) Master’s Degree in any subject preferably in Sanskrit / Economics /Commerce with English and Hindi* as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR (d) Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation. Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Graduation and Post-Graduation. *In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.||Essential: At least one year experience of English to Hindi translation and vice-versa in any scheduled Commercial Bank or all India Financial Institution / National or State level Weekly/ Newspaper or any Government /Semi-Government Office or any autonomous body/undertaking etc. Desirable: (i) Study of Sanskrit/any other modern Indian Language/ Linguistics at Bachelor’s Degree level (ii) Published literary work. (iii) Knowledge of computer /bi-lingual word processing on computer.|
|Deputy Manager (01)||Post Graduates in any discipline. Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation. The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration.||At least 1 year of experience in the areas of international trade finance or overseas project finance or industrial finance handling term loan/ advances portfolio of scheduled commercial banks or all India financial institutions or any other organisation of repute.|
|Manager (06)||Post Graduates in Business Management or Chartered Accountants (CA). Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation. The Post-Graduate course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.||At least 3 years of experience in the areas of international trade finance or overseas project finance or industrial finance handling term loan/ advances portfolio of scheduled commercial banks or all India financial institutions or any other organisation of repute.|
|Deputy General Manager (01)||Post Graduates in any discipline from a recognised university. Minimum 50% marks each in Graduation and Post-Graduation.||At least 20 years of experience out of which minimum 3 years in Scale IV or equivalent, in the areas of international trade finance or overseas project finance or industrial finance handling terms loans/advances portfolio of scheduled commercial banks or all India financial institutions or any other organisation of repute.|
|Administrative Officer (01) (Secretarial Function)||Graduates in any discipline from a recognised university. Minimum 50% marks in Graduation. Should also be conversant in computer with an ability to adapt to changing technology. Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.||At least 3 years of experience in secretarial functions. The job profile would include, inter alia, handling verbal and written communication, maintaining up to date filing, mailing list, handling mail, maintaining record of inward/outward mail, office reception duties, managing and channeling information, organising, prioritising executive time, travel arrangements, preparation of letters, e-mail, notes etc. The candidate should be fluent in spoken English and should possess excellent communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage. Candidates with skills in shorthand and typing will be preferred.|
Candidates from Universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on ratings/grades other than numerical marks (i.e. CGPA/GPA/any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/ certificate, candidates are required to get a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the University, stating clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
Experience through outsourcing vendors, service providers, will not be considered.
The University/Institute should be recognised / approved by the Government / AICTE. Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible save otherwise provided in the advertisement.
The candidates should possess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computers and information technology.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Deputy Manager||23700-980-30560-1145-32850- 1310-42020|
|Deputy General Manager||59170-1650-624701800-66070|
|Administrative Officer||23700-980-30560-1145-32850- 1310-42020|
- Only such persons, who have relevant disability not less than 40%, are eligible to be considered as per the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Right & Full Participation) Act, 1995;
- Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish the Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in proof of their disability.
- In terms of guidelines prescribed by the Government of India (GOI), upper age limit for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) shall be relaxed by 10 years and for Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 is 5 years and such candidates must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that the candidate was ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.
- In terms of guidelines prescribed by the Government of India (GOI), relaxations are provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, Persons domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 and for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) category. As per DOPT circular no. 36034/2/2013 dated April 08, 2013, in direct recruitment by way of All India Competitive Examination, the maximum relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is allowed to Ex-servicemen for appointment in Group A (i.e. Officers cadre).
- For candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of the reservation for other backward classes in civil posts and services under Government of India OBC caste certificate containing the Non-Creamy layer clause should be valid as on the last date of applying i.e April 15, 2017, (issued within one year prior to the last date for applying). Caste name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list/notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the application form.
- In addition to the pay, the selected candidates will be eligible for allowances, perquisites and benefits, as applicable to the Grade as per Bank’s rules, prevalent at the time of joining. Residential accommodation may be provided subject to availability or alternatively leased accommodation scheme is in place. Schemes for granting loans for housing, vehicle and personal computer are also available.
- Candidates must state their reservation status clearly in the application. Applicants should produce in original their degree certificates, caste and experience certificates at the time of interview/ at any stage of the subsequent process. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Only those who satisfy the required age, qualification and experience need apply. Candidates may apply for one post only. Candidature of the applicant is liable to be cancelled if it is found that they have applied for multiple posts. Applications that do not meet with the requirements will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form. The Application Form is available on the Bank’s website under ‘Career’ section. Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank. Application for multiple positions will be rejected. If the Application Form does not indicate the position applied for, the application will be rejected irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Selection Process will comprise of Written Test and Personal Interview. The date and timing of the Written Test will be advised to the shortlisted candidates at a later date. Candidates who are shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test will be called for Personal Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify/amend/reverse/cancel any or all the provisions of the recruitment process, without assigning any reason thereof. Depending upon the requirement, the Bank reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason therefor.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any ineligible and non-selected candidate. The Bank shall not furnish the mark-sheet of selection process to candidates. In all matters regarding eligibility, the selection process, the stages at which the scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced for the selection process, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in the selection process, number of vacancies, communication of results, etc., the Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Selected candidates, at the time of joining the Bank, will have to execute a personal bond for Rs.3 lakhs to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years in case of Manager /Deputy General Manager and 5 years in case of Deputy Manager/Administrative Officer, from the date of joining the Bank.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Examination
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-04-2017.
Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Exim Bank Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.eximbankindia.in (Exim Bank Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Managers & Administrative Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Exim Bank Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Action Against Candidates Found Guilty Of Misconduct/use Of Unfair Means
Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting application. At the time of examination, interview or in a subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of;
- (i) Using unfair means
- (ii) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or
- (iii) Misbehaving in the examination/ interview hall or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written, electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
- (iv) Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/ her candidature or
- (v) Obtaining support for his/ her candidature by unfair means, or
- (vi) Carrying mobile phones or similar electronic devices of communication in the examination/ interview hall, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/ herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified from the examination for which he/ she is a candidate;
a) to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination conducted by bank
b) for termination of service, if he/ she has already joined the Bank.
Please apply online on or before April 15, 2017.
Exim Bank Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Exim Bank Managers & Administrative Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers