HAL Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 131 Operators vacancies advertisement has been published January 30, 2018.
- 1 HAL Recruitment 2018
HAL Recruitment 2018
HAL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.hal-india.com for the post of Operators this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has recently published an advertisement notification for Operators Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
The HAL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Operators Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14.02.2018.
The total vacancies in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Operators post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for HAL Recruitment 2018 for the Operators posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Machinist/ Turner/ Grinder/ Fitter/ Electronics Mechanic/ Electrician/ Instrumentation Mechanic. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 28 years old. For age relaxation & more information please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.40000/- (Per Month).
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test & Document Verification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 25.01.2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14.02.2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this HAL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.hal-india.com (HAL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Operators Posts
- STEP–3: Read the HAL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- The candidates are required to deposit an Application Fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) which is non-refundable. The Application Fee is fully exempted in the case of SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/ Ex-Apprentices of HAL & Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange & Zilla Sainik Welfare Board. For the candidates who have to pay Application Fee a link “Proceed to Payment” will be provided in our website for payment which would take the candidate to “State Bank Collect Homepage” after making the PROVISIONAL Registration. After filling up the required details in the “State Bank Collect Homepage” the candidates can deposit Application Fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Bank e-Challan. After making the payment, a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and the candidates should take the print of that payment slip for future reference.
- Candidates who wish to make payment through e-Challan will visit the same link “State Bank Collect Homepage” and follow the instructions to download the e-Challan. Thereafter the candidates will deposit the requisite Application Fee in any Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) only in working hours. After making the payment the ‘Depositor’s Copy’ provided by the Bank should be kept by the candidates for future reference. Candidates should ensure that Registration No./ Other details should be correctly mentioned while making the payment through online payment/ e-Challan mode otherwise their payment will not be linked and their candidature will be summarily rejected. Candidates who wish to make payment later on should login through: “Existing User/ Re-login” to make the payment of Application Fee before the last date of submission of online application. Application fee can be deposited till the last date of submission of online application. Further, the candidates need to bear all the Bank charges, applicable for remittance of Application Fee for all the above mentioned mode of payment.
- Application Fee once deposited into the Company’s account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is unable to submit online application or due to being ineligible at the time applying or rejection of application etc. Therefore, before depositing the Application Fees, candidates are required to ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria. The candidates are advised to retain the original counter foil (‘Depositor’s Copy’) of the e-Challan/ On-line receipt for their future reference.
- Candidates should note that in case status of payment shown by SBI is “ NOT SUCCESS” for their transaction i.e. status of payment shown by SBI is “PENDING”/ “FAILURE”/ “REJECTED” or any other technical issue, then it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that payment is credited to HAL within the due date. In case transaction is reversed by SBI to candidate or cancelled, and payment is not received by HAL within due date, the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Please note that only after confirmation of the payment, the registration of the candidate shall be treated as COMPLETED. The payment status will get updated after 48 hours of making payment. Hence, the candidates are advised to re-visit the website after 48 hours to see the payment status. Candidates are also advised to take a print out of the registered application form for their record and further reference.
- No mode other than detailed above like NEFT/Cheque/ Money Order/ Postal Order/ Pay Order/ Banker’s Cheque/ Postal Stamp/ Demand Draft will be accepted towards Application Fee.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these HAL Operators Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in HAL Recruitment written test exam. Search HAL Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website:- www.hal-india.com
Online Practice Test:
- HAL Operators Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
Be the first to leave a review.