High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 06 Assistant Registrar, Reader, Private Secretary vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.highcourtofsikkim.nic.in for the post of Assistant Registrar, Reader, Private Secretary this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in High Court of Sikkim. High Court of Sikkim has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Registrar, Reader, Private Secretary Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on purely temporary basis in the Establishment of the High Court of Sikkim in the Pay Band and Grade Pay as indicated against each post plus other allowances as admissible under the rules from time to time:-
Vacancies in High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in High Court of Sikkim Assistant Registrar, Reader, Private Secretary post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|1. Assistant Registrar|
|3. Private Secretary|
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Registrar, Reader, Private Secretary posts is given below
- Candidates should possess LL.B. degree from a recognized university. & Candidates should
possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream of a recognized university with proficiency in
shorthand (English) with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and knowledge of Computer Application with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. on computer.
- not less than 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 19th October, 2016. However, in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, the upper age-limit relaxation shall be the same as prescribed by the Government of Sikkim for entry into similar posts for such candidates.
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- PB-2: Rs.9300-34,800 + Rs.5000, subject to fixation of pay as per Section II of Part A of the First Schedule of Rule 8 of the Sikkim Government Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2009.
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The examinations for the above vacant posts will be held in the following manner:-
- a) For the posts at Sl. No. 1 & 2, examination will be held in two phases:- – (1) Written Examination and (2) Viva-Voce. Candidates who qualify in the written examination by securing an aggregate of 40% marks will be selected and called for viva-voce. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written as well as in viva-voce.
- b) For the post at Sl. No. 3, examination will be held in three phases:- (1) Written Examination, (2) Practical Examination (Shorthand, Typing and Computer Application) and (3) Viva-Voce. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be selected and called for Practical Examination (Shorthand, Typing and Computer Application) as the case may be and the candidates who qualify both in (1) and (2) will be called for viva-voce. Final selection will be made on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in (1), (2) and (3) above.
High Court of Sikkim Exam Syllabus 2016
Written Examination Paper-I (150 marks, Duration: 3 hrs): Law comprising of the following subjects:-
- (a)Local Laws– Property Laws, Registration Laws, House Rent and Eviction Laws, Land Laws, Court Fee & Stamp Laws, Adoption Laws, Civil Courts Act, Sikkim Interpretation & General Clauses Act.
- (b)Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- (c) Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- (d) Indian Limitation Act, 1963
- (e) Constitutional Law of India
Paper-II (100 marks, Duration:2hrs)
- (a) General Knowledge (Current Affairs)
- (b) English Language: Essay writing, letter writing, idioms & phrases, common errors, prepositions, synonyms, antonyms, one word substitution.
Written Examination Paper-I (100 marks, Duration:2 hrs)
English Language: Essay writing, letter writing, idioms & phrases, common errors, prepositions,
synonyms, antonyms, one word substitution. (40 % will be the qualifying percentage)
Paper-II (50 marks, Duration 1 hr)
General Knowledge: Current affairs, objective questions. (40 % will be the qualifying percentage) Practical Examination
a) Shorthand & Transcription (Duration:10 + 30 = 40 minutes)
- i) Speed test will be 100 w.p.m.
- ii) 10 minutes for dictation of 1000 words
- iii) 30 minutes for transcription of the shorthand of 1000 words allowing 50 errors.
- iv) If more than 50 errors are detected, entire paper will be rejected. (100 marks, 40% will be the qualifying percentage)
b) Typing (Duration:10 mins)
- i) Speed test will be 40 w.p.m.
- ii) 10 minutes for typing of 400 words.
- iii) 20 errors in 400 words allowed.
- iv) If more than 20 errors detected, entire paper to be rejected (100 marks, 40% will be
the qualifying percentage)
c) Computer Application (50 marks, Duration: 1hr)
- Test in Basic Computer Application (40% will be the qualifying percentage)
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
High Court of Sikkim Exam Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- Admit cards to the candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny will be issued from the office of Assistant Registrar (Estt.) from 26th October to 29th October, 2016 between 10:30 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.
High Court of Sikkim Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may apply for the post along with supporting documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and 3(three) recent passport size photographs, to the undersigned. Applications received without supporting documents and photographs will be summarily rejected. Candidates are also required to mention their proper address and mobile/contact numbers in their applications.
- Applications received after the last date i.e., 19th October, 2016 shall not be entertained on any ground.
- Candidates found eligible on preliminary scrutiny of the applications shall be issued admit cards for appearing in the interview/selection test. The list of names of candidates found eligible will be displayed on the website and the Notice Board of the High Court of Sikkim and/or the eligible candidates will be intimated through SMS in their mobile numbers mentioned in their applications along with the details of the interview/selection test.
- No T.A./D.A. shall be paid for appearing in the interview/selection test.
- Application Send to the Registrar/Central Project Coordinator, High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok.
High Court of Sikkim Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- High Court of Sikkim Assistant Registrar, Reader, Private Secretary Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Last Updated on by