Sikkim TET Exam 2020 www.sikkimhrdd.org Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Exam 2020 Conducted by Human Resource Development Department Government of Sikkim (Sikkim HRDD).
About Sikkim TET- STET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Sikkim, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Graduate Teacher), even in Sikkim Schools then you have appear in Sikkim Teacher’s Eligibility Test (STET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Sikkim TET 2020 Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a STET at least once every year. The Validity Period of STET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a STET Certificate. A person who has qualified STET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- STET Conducted by Sikkim HRDD Every Year.
STET Current Status:
- Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Last STET was held on : 2014
- Next STET Exam Date : will announced soon
With the view to provide equal opportunity to the candidate appearing in
D.EI.Ed and B.Ed the State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) Committee under HRDD has decided to reschedule the conduct of STET from the month of June 2016 to August 2016 and December 2016 to February 2019 in order to 2016 in align with CTET.
All norms and conditions followed in connection with STET shall remain same.
Sikkim TET Application Form 2020 – How to apply
- Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Application form can be download from STET official website www.sikkimhrdd.org. Submission of forms – 02nd December 2015 to 19th December 2015.
- Candidates are required to download the application form and completed application form should be submitted in Room No.308/HRDD Secretariat.
- Submission of documents: Candidates are required to personally submit the attested copies of the following documents alongwith the application form.
- 1. Educational Qualifications (Certificates along with Marksheets)
2. Sikkim Subject Certificate/Certificate of identification
3. Birth Certificate
4. Community /Category Certificate
5. The amount of Rs.225/– on account of exam fee may be deposited in favour of Joint Director/Exam, HRDD in any branch of IDBI Bank in the State(Account Number:0108102000006767). Bank draft from any nationalised bank will be acceptable only, if unavoidable.
- Three recent PP size photograph may be submitted alongwith the Application Form. Candidates should also bring originals of above documents which will be returned after scruti
Download Application Form
Sikkim TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Sikkim TET Exam Syllabus
- The structure and content of the STET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the STET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
STET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
STET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
Sikkim TET (STET) Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Sikkim TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous Year Question Paper solution can share with us. Previous year Question papers for STET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Sikkim TET Model Papers 2020: You can also check other Language TET Exam Question Papers (I and II)
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in STET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Sikkim TET Online Practice Test:
- STET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Sikkim TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Sikkim Exam 2020 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test i.e STET Exam 2020 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for STET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Sikkim TET Exam 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best STET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Sikkim TET Result 2020
- A person who scores 60% or more in the STET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Sikkim TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of STET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a STET Certificate. A person who has qualified STET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- All candidates who pass the STET will be awarded certificate .The validity of certificate will be till he/she crosses the employability age as per the state government norms. However, it does not cover the special exemption of higher age given to the temporary in-service employees therefore candidates’ discretion is invited.
Sikkim TET Admit Card 2020
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (STET) December 2015 will be conducted on 28st December 2015 Both level I and Level II (i.e. for Primary and Graduate teacher) will be conducted on the same day.
- Time: 10.00 am to 12:30 pm for (Graduate Teacher)
- Time: 01:30 pm to 4.00 pm for (Primary teacher)
Admit Card will be issued to eligible candidate from 21st December to 24th December 2015.
- The candidates may download their admit cards from STET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact STET for necessary correction.Latest Topics: