HPCL i.e Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 76 Assistant Process & Boiler Technician vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
HPCL Recruitment 2017
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.hindustanpetroleum.com for the post of Assistant Process & Boiler Technician this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Process & Boiler Technician Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2017.
Vacancies in HPCL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Assistant Process & Boiler Technician post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Process & Boiler Technician|
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for HPCL Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Process & Boiler Technician posts is given below.
|Name of the Posts|
|Assistant Process Technician||60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Chemical Engineering. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD.|
|Assistant Boiler Technician||60% aggregate marks in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SCIST/PWD. Desirable First Class Boiler Competency Certificate.|
- Minimum 18 Years
- Maximum 25 Years
Age Relaxation :
- Reservation of posts for SC. ST and OBC-NC are as per Government Directives.
- Reservation to PWD (persons with disabilities) candidates will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
- The reserved category candidates are required to submit the original caste certificate I PWD certificate in prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority at the time of Skill Test, in support of their claim. In addition, the OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36036/2/2013- Estt, (Res.) dated 30-05- 2014 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC-NC candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of Skill Test if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC-NC candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR). The applicable formats of caste/c ommunity certificate are available on our websites www.hpclcareers.com and www.hindustanpetroleum.com.
- If the SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Maximum age limit, as per Govt. directives, is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC-NC and 10 years for PWD (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SCIST) candidates.
- Any request for change in Category (General/SC/ST/OBC-NC/PWD) once filled in the online application form, will not be considered and accordingly applicable concession I relaxation will not be extended.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01 .1980and31.12.1989.
- In case of ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than three years the maximum age limit prescribed for the post or service for which a candidate seeks appointment, he/she be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Relaxed standards in assessment/selection will be applicable for SC, ST. OBC-NC & PWD candidates.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Remuneration for all the above positions will be approximately minimum Rs. 45000/- pm on Cost to Company Basis. CTC includes deferred payments like post-retirement benefits. (PF, Gratuity and Superannuation Benefits).
Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months. Upon successful completion of the Probation period, they will be considered for confirmation subject to satisfactory performance during Probation period. The confirmation in service would also be subject to verification of antecedents and verification of caste status wherever applicable.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical/ Professional Knowledge. The Written Test I CBT is likely to be conducted at 4 Centers. i.e., Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai & Delhi. However, HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center, Candidates may be called for written test at any center other than his choice.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test ICBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut — off marks of the Written Test! CBT decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of qualifying nature” only. Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/ certificate verification.
- The candidates qualifying in the Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for medical examination does not mean final selection.
More Information Please Check the Official Notification.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 22-05-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-06-2017.
HPCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this HPCL Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.hindustanpetroleum.com (HPCL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Process & Boiler Technician Posts
- STEP–3: Read the HPCL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Applicants are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.6001- (fee inclusive of service tax @ 15 % and bank charges of Rs.351-). Applicants can make the payment of fee thru challan or online thru debit/ credit card by choosing appropriate mode at the time of filling online application.
- SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Application Fees
- (i) Payment through challan at State Bank of India (SBI):
- Under this option candidates are required to take a print of ‘two part challan’ (1 .Candidate copy. 2.Bank copy) along with filled application form. Non-Refundable Amount of 600/ – (fee inclusive of service tax @ 15% and bank charges of Rs. 35/-) for General & OBC-NC candidates is to be deposited through pre-printed challan which is available under candidate’s login, in HPCL Powerjyoti A/C Number 32315049001 at any branch of SBI across the country after two working days from date of online application.
- Candidates are required to ensure that bank affixes ‘payment received’ stamp and Journal no. on two parts of challan. Candidates are required to collect the ‘Candidate’s copy’ of two part challan from bank and preserve the same for future reference.
- Once the payment is received by HPCL against the application no. payment status will change to Payment Received”. Please ensure that your payment status is changed to “payment received within 3-4 working days from the date of payment of application fee as the applications with other payment status will not be accepted. In case payment status is not updated within 3-4 working days then kindly send the scanned copy of paid challan to email@example.com.
- (ii) Online Payment through Debit/ Credit card:
- Under this option candidates can pay applicable application fee online by using Debit/ Credit card. The payment status will automatically change to “Payment Received”, immediately on successful receipt of fees. In case the payment status does not change immediately, candidates are required to retry payment through Debit? Credit card or pay through challan at SBI. All the candidates must ensure that the payment status is Payment Received”. The transaction will be considered incomplete & in case of any other payment status due to any reason. Once the payment is done, candidates are required to take print of acknowledgment of payment and preserve the same for future reference.
- No other mode of payment other than those mentioned above will be accepted.
- NOTE: Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fees.
HPCL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- HPCL Assistant Process & Boiler Technician Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers