HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 249 Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form indianarmy.nic.in for the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in HQ MEG Centre Bangalore. HQ MEG Centre Bangalore has recently publish an advertisement notification for Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Applications are invited for the following posts from citizens of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on prescribed format, as a Defence Civilian Employee. Applications duly completed in all respects alongwith all the requisite documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or self attested, should be addressed to The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre, Sivan Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore – 560 042 and the envelope containing application be marked on TOP as “FOR THE POST OF _______ UNDER CIVILIAN DIRECT RECRUITMENT” and sent through Registered Post or dropped at ‘Drop Box’ kept at reception room at main gate of HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore.
Vacancies in HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, etc. post details are given below.
|Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||01|
|Typewriter/ Computer Mech||01|
|Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs)||11|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||60|
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 for the Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, etc. posts is given below.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Higher Secondary pass or its equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience in Similar work.
- Knowledge of computers in MS Word.
- Certificate course in Store Keeping/ Store Management.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board.
- Should have minimum one year experience in the field of Typewriter/ Computer Mechanic.
- Should be conversant with Mechanism of all types of typewriter/ Computer machines and be able to rectify Mechanical defects of Typewriter/ Computer machines by repairs or otherwise.
- Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/ National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training in the concerned trade.
- Should have adequate skill and knowledge of imparting training to recruits. (More Qualification Please Check the Advt.)
- (a) 18-25 years for all posts, (b) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last/ closing date of receipt of application which will be twenty seventh day from the publication of this advertisement considering the day of publication as 1st day, for e.g. if published in Employment News (which is a weekly) for the week 20 Nov 2016 to 26 Nov 2016 then the last date of application & crucial date for determining the age will be 16 Dec 2016 by 2359 hrs.
- The age relaxation will be applied only in case of candidates who produce the valid certificates of caste/category. OBC candidates should also produce non-creamy layer certificate, (d) Candidates should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application only will be accepted by HQ MEG & Centre, Bangalore for determining the age, eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted, (e) For Ex-Serviceman only. The date of birth as recorded in discharge book and PPO will only be considered as final.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Name of the Posts
|Pay Scale (Salary)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
Basic Pay : Rs 19900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial
|Basic Pay : Rs 19900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non- Ministerial, Non-Gazetted|
|Typewriter/ Computer Mech|
Basic Pay : Rs 19900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’,Non-
Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs)
|Basic Pay : Rs 19900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted|
Basic Pay : Rs 19900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non- Industrial, Non- Ministerial
|Basic Pay : Rs 19900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non- Industrial, Non- Ministerial|
Basic Pay : Rs 18000/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Industrial, Non- Ministerial
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
| Basic Pay : Rs 18000/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non Industrial, Non-|
Basic Pay : Rs 18000/- General Central
|Basic Pay : Rs 18000/- General Central|
Services Group ‘C’, Non- Industrial, Non-
Basic Pay : Rs 18000/- General Central
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Examination,
- Skill Test conducted by India Army.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date For Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form – 17.01.2017.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
(a) Candidates must apply in the application as per the format published in this advertisement (ANNEXURE-1) and fill up the columns in their own hand writing in BLOCK capital letters.
(b) Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
(c) If wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their application will be rejected and HQ MEG & Centre will not be responsible for such rejection. No representations against such rejection will be entertained.
(d) Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by HQ MEG & Centre. Same can be downloaded from “Indian Army” website at http://indianarmy.nic.in.
(c) Candidates claiming reservation Concessions against SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/Disability/Meritorious Sports Person and other reserved categories shall ensure that attested copy of the certificate as issued by the competent authority is enclosed as per the format/forms mentioned against each:-
- Format of SC/ST Certificate as per ANNEXURE-2.
- Form of certificate to be produced by OBC classes candidates as per ANNEXURE-3.
- Declaration/Undertaking certificate for OBC Candidates only as per ANNEXURE-4.
- Form of undertaking to be given by Ex-Serviceman as per ANNEXURE-5.
- Form of Certificate for Defence Personnel as per ANNEXURE-6.
- No Objection Certificate from OIC Records in terms of AO 78/79, in case serving Army Personnel who does not falls under the category as mentioned at Para 1 to AO 78/79.
- Form of Certificate to be submitted by Central Government Civilian Employees seeking age relaxation as per ANNEXURE-7.
- Disability Certificate as per ANNEXURE-8.
HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- HQ MEG Centre Bangalore Multi Tasking Staff, Cook, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers