Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 01 Company Secretary & Compliance Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.5 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.7 Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.8 Indian Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.indianbank.net.in for the post of Company Secretary & Compliance Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Indian Bank. Indian Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Company Secretary & Compliance Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Company Secretary & Compliance Officer on a contract basis.
Vacancies in Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Indian Bank Company Secretary & Compliance Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Company Secretary & Compliance Officer|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Chief Operating Officer, Head of Vertical Ind Retail Vertical, etc. posts is given below.
Educational Qualification:- Graduate with Qualified Company Secretary. (Persons holding chartered Accountant qualification additionally will be preferred).
Experience:- Minimum two years’ experience in a listed company.
Note: a. All Educational Qualification prescribed shall be form the University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies. b. Any Degree wherever mentioned shall be FULL TIME course only. c. Experience relevant to the post will only be counted for reckoning the attribute of experience.
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum Age- 45 Years
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 28.02.2017
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- a. Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
- b. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated.
- c. The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement.
- d. Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated by email to the email address, furnished by them.
- e. The admission to personal interviews will be purely provisional without verification of age, qualification etc. of the candidates with reference to documents.
- f. Candidates will have to produce original relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his /her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
- g. Decision of the Company in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Company in this regard.
- h. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
- i. In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- j. Company does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of loss in transit or for any other reason beyond the control of the Company.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indian Bank Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Indian Bank Company Secretary & Compliance Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Indian Bank Recruitment written test exam. Search Indian Bank Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Be the first to leave a review.