JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 89 Assistant Professor vacancies advertisement has been published January 05, 2018.
JNTUA Recruitment 2018
JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online jntua.ac.in for the post of Assistant Professor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Andhra Pradesh has recently published an advertisement notification for Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2018.
The JNTUA Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Assistant Professor Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 29 Jan 2018.
The total vacancies in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Andhra Pradesh (JNTUA) Assistant Professor post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for JNTUA Recruitment 2018 for the Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks & NET qualified/ Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Age Limit Please Check the Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6000 AGP.
- Selection Process Please Check the Advertisement.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 05 Jan 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 Jan 2018.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this JNTUA Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to jntua.ac.in (JNTUA Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Professor Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JNTUA Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
The duly filled in application form together with attested copies of certificates and a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) (in case of SC/ST candidates the fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)) towards Registration fee drawn not earlier than 05.01.2018 on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, JNTUA, Ananthapuramu payable at Anantapuramu should reach the Registrar, JNT University Anantapur, Ananthapuramu–515002 on or before 29.01.2018 by 5:00 PM. The University will not be responsible for any loss or delay in transit of the applications sent by the candidates.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these JNTUA Assistant Professor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JNTUA Recruitment written test exam. Search JNTUA Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: ANANTAPUR
ANANTHAPURAMU-515002, Andhra Pradesh (India)
Phone: Off: 08554 – 272433
Fax: 08554 – 272437
Official Website:- jntua.ac.in
Online Practice Test:
- JNTUA Assistant Professor Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018