KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 57 Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters /Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, and candidates from other than landlosers (GEN/OBC/SC/ST) registered with the Employment Exchange along Konkan Railway route within the jurisdiction of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (Raigad, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri Districts of Maharashtra, Goa State and Karwar, Udupi and South Kannada Districts of Karnataka), for the following post in Mechanical department in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
New KRCL Recruitment 2016
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) = Number Of vacancies = 02
- Assistant Accounts Officer = number of vacancies = 05
- Section Officer = Number Of Vacancies = 07
- Accounts Assistant = Number Of vacancies = 11
- CMA / CA & B.Com with not less than 50% from a recognized University Retired Govt. /
PSU employees of Accounts department, B.Com with not less than 50% from a recognized University.
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Administrative Officer||45 years|
|Administrative Officer (Medical Record)||35 years|
|Assistant Accountant||40 years|
|Technician Radiology & O.T.||65 years|
|Staff Nurse Grade-2||35 years|
Venue Of Interview : Executive Club, Konkan Rail Vihar, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. Sector-40, Seawoods (West), Navi Mumbai, 400706.
- Date Of Interview : 28.11.2016 at 09.30 A.M
Vacancies in KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot||44||00||06||07||57|
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for KRCL Recruitment 2016 for the Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot posts is given below.
- Minimum Matriculation pass (or its equivalent under 10+2 system) plus ITI/Act
Apprenticeship under the Apprentice Act 1961 in any of the following trades: Fitter,Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mill Wright Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic (Radio/TV), Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Wireman, Tractor Mechanic, Armature and Coil Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Heat Engine, Turner, Mechanist Refrigeration and A/C Mechanic, or Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI or 12th (science) pass in regular schooling. However, the Candidates with Higher Educational Qualification in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Automobile Engineering recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education are also Eligible.
- The candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 33 years (maximum) as on 01/01/2017 with 5 years Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- PB-1, Rs.5200-20200 with GP Rs.1900/-
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Separate panel will be prepared for landloser candidates and other than landloser candidates. Priority for appointment will be given to landloser candidates and only after exhausting the panel of landlosers, the second panel (other than landlosers) will be operated depending upon the shortfall in the vacancies notified.
- Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be called for written examination. The written examination will consist of objective/subjective questions on general mathematics, English language, current affairs, general knowledge, science,
social science of X/XII standard. The qualifying marks for written examination will be 50% for candidates from ‘GEN’ category and 40% for SC/ST candidates. Those who qualify in the written examination have to appear for Aptitude test. Those who qualify in Aptitude test will be called for Scrutiny of documents as per merit order. Candidates with all clear records and as per merit will be called for prescribed medical examination. The selected and medically fit candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position and the availability of the vacancy subject to verification of antecedents and required to undergo training as per the requirement of the post. The candidates who successfully complete the training will only be appointed on regular basis.
- Those candidates who qualify in Aptitude but do not have clear records will not be
considered further and will not be given any additional time to submit the documents and the decision of the screening committee shall be final. No further correspondence will be entertained from such candidates and they will have no claim for any alternate job in KRCL. Merely being called for Aptitude test will not confer any right on candidate for being considered further.
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Medical Examination
- The candidates will have to pass the prescribed medical examination as per railway standard (A1 Standard) to be conducted at the candidate’s cost by Konkan Railway Corporation’s Medical Authorities. The medically fit candidates will only be considered for recruitment in KRCL. No alternative job will be provided if a candidate selected for a particular category fails to qualify in the prescribed medical test of that category/post.
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The application forms can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com.
The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 29/09/2016. Applications will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered. (Note: Konkan Railway is not responsible for any postal delay)
Documents to be attached with the application : Non-submission of any of these documents will render the applicant ineligible.
- (i) Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including
Matriculation/SSC/SSLC/Degree/Diploma/Apprenticeship/ITI certificate in relevant trade as mentioned above.
- (ii) Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable).
- (iii) Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition
- (iv) Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of
land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match.
- (v) Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth.
- (vi) DD of Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable) in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL for GEN/OBC only. No examination fee for land losers and SC/ST category.
- (vii) Two self attested passport size photographs.
- (viii) Valid Employment Exchange Registration card for other than Land
- (ix) Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities alongwith
Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- (x) Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not
required from SC/ST candidates).
- (xi) Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year
of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not
Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of landlosers are
matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of landloser
(whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certificate), legal heir certificate and
death certificate should be attached.
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 Important Note
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above
should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above
mentioned office before closing date of 29/09/2016 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received
after this date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for
any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete
applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect
shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable
for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified
or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit.
- ANY KIND OF CANVASSING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATE AT ANY STAGE OF SELECTION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON. NO FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED IN THIS REGARD.
- NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF INELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- KRCL Mechanical Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers