Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 8921 Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/ for the post of Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Maharashtra District Court. Maharashtra District Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2018.
The Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-04-2018.
[box title=”QUICK LINK”]
- Jobs in Maharashtra 2018
- MAHA TET 2018-2019
- Maharashtra GK & Current Affairs 2018
- Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra PSC (MPSC) Interview Questions Answers [UPDATED]
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2018 (English)
- Maharashtra General Knowledge and Current Affairs in (Hindi)
Vacancy in Maharashtra District Court Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Maharashtra District Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 for the Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Passed SSC with Typing Speed Of Marathi 30 W.P.M. and English 40 W.P.M. & passed Class 7th. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 38 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Stenographer:- Rs.98921-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.48921/-
- Junior Clerk:- Rs.58921-208921/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Peon/Hamal:- Rs.4440-7440/- + Grade Pay Rs.18921/-
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 28-03-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-04-2018.
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Maharashtra District Court Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/ (Maharashtra District Court Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Maharashtra District Court Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
The Bombay High Court Has Not Demanded Any Fee For This Recruitment. It Is Totally Free. Candidates To Note That, They Shall Not Send Any Demand Draft, Pay Order, Cheque Etc. Towards Any Type Of
Fee At The Time Of Filling The Application.
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these Maharashtra District Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Maharashtra District Court Recruitment written test exam. Search Maharashtra District Court Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Maharashtra District Court Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Maharashtra District Court, Maharashtra
Contact No. 022-22676751/ 022-20820359
Official Website:- bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/
Online Practice Test:
- Maharashtra District Court Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018