RPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 8619 Constable vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RPF Recruitment 2018
RPF Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online constable.rpfonlinereg.org for the post of Constable this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Railway Protection Force. Railway Protection Force has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable Posts vacancies jobs opening for May 2018.
The RPF Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Constable Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 30 June 2018.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- RPF SI Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form Total Vacancies – 1120
- Online Mock Test 2018
- Current Affairs 2018
- Govt. Jobs 2018
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
Vacancy in RPF Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) Constable post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for RPF Recruitment 2018 for the Constable posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess SSLC/ Matric from a recognized Board. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Level 3 of 7th CPC pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 21,700/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
RPF Recruitment 2018 Recruitment Process
- Only single online application has to be submitted by the candidate to the Employment Notice for the notified post through the link provided on the official website.
- The entire recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
- The date, time and venue for all the activities, namely, CBT, PET, PMT and DV or any other additional activity, as applicable, shall be fixed by CRC and shall be intimated in due course. Request for postponement of any of the above activity or for change of venue, date and shift will not be entertained under any circumstances.
PHASE – I – COMPUTER BASED TEST ( CBT)
- I) CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
- II) Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for any one. (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujurati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- III) The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- IV) Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
- V) Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-call letter for CBT regarding date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details, terminal/seat allotment etc.
- VI) Candidates allowed to enter the examination hall/room will be required to mark presence as prescribed which will form the basis for the absentees’ statement. Signature and biometric thumb impressions of both thumbs of all candidates will be obtained as proof of appearing in the CBT test.
- VII) After entering respective halls/rooms, candidates will take their allotted seats. Candidates will be strictly prohibited from bringing into examination halls/rooms any book or part of book, paper, calculator, mobile phones, gadgets of any description or from communicating from each other or from communicating with any person outside the examination hall/room. CCTV surveillance /videography of every hall/room of the centre shall be conducted in such a manner that the face of the candidate is captured during the examination to obviate the possibility of impersonation.
- VIII) Candidates will fill their roll numbers and other particulars as specified at the appropriate places provided for this purpose.
- IX) No candidates will be allowed to leave the hall/room till the conclusion of the examination. After the examination is over, necessary follow-up action shall be ensured by Agency concerned as per instructions received from Chairman, Central Recruitment Committee.
- X) It will be necessary to obtain 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST candidates) to qualify in the CBT.
- XI) All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-call letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways. The information about the e-call letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personnel email communication to the candidates.
Total Duration : 90 min.
No. of Questions: 120
Question Type and Syllabus:
- General Awareness (50 marks): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
- Arithmetic(35 marks): Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks): Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
PHASE – II- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST(PET) & PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT (PMT)
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the category wise total vacancy in Group of Zonal Railways/RPSF notified. However, this limit may be increased/decreased as required ensuring availability of adequate candidates for all the notified posts. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under:
|Category||1600 meters run||800 meters run||Long jump||High jump|
|Constable (Male)||5 min 45 secs||–||14 feet||4 feet|
|Constable )Female)||—-||3 min 40 secs||9 feet||3 feet|
- (i) For 1600/800 meters event only one chance will be given. For the remaining events viz Long Jump and High jump, the candidates will be given up to 2 chances each.
- (ii) Ex-servicemen shall be exempted from PET, However, they will have to undergo PMT.
- (iii) A Candidate must qualify in all Tests as per above norm to be eligible for consideration.
- (iv) All the candidates qualifying in 1600 mtrs/800 mtrs will be measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement will be taken only for male candidates. If a male candidate’s unexpanded chest measurement is below eligibility limit, expanded measurement shall not be taken and he shall be treated as disqualified.
- (v) Male candidates who do not have minimum height shall not be considered for measurement of chest and shall be treated as disqualified.
- (vi) Candidate who do not have minimum height, chest (unexpanded/expanded) shall be treated as having failed in PMT.
- (vii) PET/PMT is qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded.
- (viii) A grievance redressal cell will be set up for redressal of grievances related to Height and Chest measurements.
PHASE – III: DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- (i) Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT and subject to their qualifying in PET & PMT, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- (ii) In cases of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e. older person shall be given higher seniority.
- (iii) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and category certificates, verification of character and antecedents of the candidates from the local Administration and successful completion of initial training.
- (iv) Candidates may please note that CRC only recommends names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administration.
- (v) Candidates who do not appear for Document Verification will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT.
FORMAT OF CERTIFICATES: The following documents in original, as well as their self attested photo copies will be required for verification in respect of candidates who qualify in PET/PMT.
- a. 10th/Matriculation certificate as proof of age.
- b. 10th/Matriculation certificate as proof of educational qualification.
- c. Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in the format prescribed for employment under Central Government.
- d. Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman.
- e. Two copies of self attested colour photograph
- f. No Objection Certificate(NOC) from the present employer in case of serving Govt. employees.
- g. Domicile certificate wherever applicable.
NOTE-I: Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies reserved/or seek age relaxation must submit the requisite/relevant certificate in original from the competent authority, in the prescribed format at the time of Document Verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC/ESM status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General (UR) category, if eligible. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted.
NOTE-II: All Certificates should be either in English or Hindi only. In case the certificates are not in English/Hindi, self-attested translated version (in Hindi/English) should be produced wherever/whenever required.
NOTE-III: Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) (further revision, if any, received till the closing date of this Centralized Employment Notice). Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority category declaration’ affidavit at the time of document verification to the effect that they belong to any of the above minority communities. If the certificate is not produced at the time of document verification, the candidature will be rejected. Economically Backward Classes have to submit income certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed format on the letter head of the issuing authority.
NOTE-IV: Further, in case of OBC candidates, the certificates should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to the Persons/Sections(Creamy Layer) mentioned in Column-3 of the Schedule of the Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training O.M.No.36012/22/93- Estt.(SCT)) dated 08.09.93 & its subsequent revision through O.M.No.36033/3/2004-ESTT.(Res) dated 09.03.2004, and further revision, if any, received till the closing date of this Centralized Employment Notice.
NOTE-V: Failure to produce required documents will lead to disqualification of the candidate, except for Caste Certificate, in which case the candidate will be treated as unreserved. No extension of time for production of original certificates shall be given, except in cases where the Caste certificate has been produced in a format other than prescribed, or where any certificate is claimed to have been lost/stolen(claim supported by FIR), in which case the candidate will be allowed a time extension of four(4) weeks only.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 01/06/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/06/2018.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this RPF Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to constable.rpfonlinereg.org (RPF Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RPF Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Candidates applying for the post notified in this Employment Notice have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below:
|For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl No. 2
* Rs. 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Exserviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class.
* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges on appearing in CBT.
Note: In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee will not be refunded.
- I) ONLINE fee payment through internet baking or debit/credit cards.
- II) OFFLINE fee payment through a) SBI Bank Challan payment mode in any branch of SBI. b) Post office Challan Payment Mode in any branch of computerized Post Office. The online payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs of 02.07.2018 and offline payment will be allowed till 23.59 hrs of 05.07.2018 for candidates who register themselves till 23.59 hrs of 30.06.2018. However, registration will be confirmed only on payment of the fee.
- III) All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidates. If the fee is paid through offline mode viz (II) a) & b) above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- IV) Minorities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians (Parsis) subject to revision/deletion/inclusion, if any, received till the closing date of notification. Minority candidates claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish, at the time of DV, “Minority Category Declaration” affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that they belong to any of the above minority communities, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- V) Economically Backward Class ( EBC) candidates are those whose annual family income is less than Rs. 50,000/-. Such Candidates should have valid Income Certificate in the prescribed format or on the letterhead of the Issuing Authority to this effect. The certificate details should be filled in the online application and same should be submitted at the time of DV. Candidates having BPL card also eligible for fee concession under EBC and all these candidates seeking fee concession should fill in the relevant details in the ONLINE application.
- VI) Candidates who appear in CBT will be eligible for fee refund. For exam fee refund (amount as applicable), they should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, and Account Number and IFSC code.
- VII) Applications not accompanied with examination fee, wherever applicable, will be summarily rejected.
RPF Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these RPF Constable Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in RPF Recruitment written test exam. Search RPF Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Railway Protection Force, All India
Official Website:- constable.rpfonlinereg.org & www.indianrailways.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- RPF Constable Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018