RPF Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 19952 Constable vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 RPF Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in RPF Careers 2017
- 1.3 RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 RPF Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 RPF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 RPF Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 RPF Exam Pattern
- 1.8 RPF Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 RPF Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.10 RPF Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.11 RPF Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.12 RPF Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.13 Subjects Question Answers
RPF Recruitment 2017
RPF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.indianrailways.gov.in for the post of Constable this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Railway Protection Force. Railway Protection Force has recently publish an advertisement notification for Constable Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2017.
The RPF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Constable Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14-10-2017.
Vacancy in RPF Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Railway Protection Force (RPF) Constable post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Constable Male and Female|
NUMBER OF VACANCIES:
RPF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for RPF Recruitment 2017 for the Constable posts is given below.
- Education: The applicant must have passed the Matriculation or equivalent examination conducted by a recognized Board. Educational qualification obtained from institutions other than a recognized State Board or Central Board should be submitted along with the Government of India notification declaring that such educational qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/Xth Class for employment under Central Government.
- Age: The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st July 2011. That is, he/she must not have born before 01.07.1986 and after 01.07.1993. Age mentioned in the Matriculation or equivalent certificate will only be accepted.
Relaxation in Age:
i) Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years will be admissible to applicants belonging to SC/ST category and up to 3 years to those belonging to OBC category.
ii) Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for those persons who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. The applicants claiming relaxation under this category must produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of J&K.
iii) Relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of defense service plus 03 years is applicable to Ex-servicemen provided break in service and re-employment should not exceed 02 years and they must have put in at least 06 months after attestation.
RPF Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- The post carries a Pay of Rs.8460/- in the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- with such allowances that are admissible under Railway Rules.
RPF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
RPF Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Viva-Voce Test, Bonus Marks, if any, obtained and Documents Verification.
RPF Exam Pattern
(a) The Written Examination will consist of 120 multiple-choice objective type questions of one mark each and shall be of 90 minutes duration. The questions paper will be of matriculation standard with 120 as maximum marks. The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness. Candidates will be required to answer all the questions. Each correct answer will be awarded 1(one) mark and 1 (one) mark will be deducted for 4 (four) incorrect answers. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
(b) Candidates must bring the Call Letter at the time of written test. Call letter will be sent by post. No one will be allowed to appear in the written examination without a call letter.
(c) Question Paper will be set in the languages shown in the third column of the table given below. The corresponding Nodal Chief Security Commissioner to whom the application should be sent is also shown in the table. Applicants who wish to have the question paper in a particular language may indicate so in the Application Form. Language, once chosen cannot be changed under any circumstance.
|Group||Nodal Chief Security Commissioner||Languages|
|1||North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur, UP.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujarati.|
|2||Eastern Railway, Kolkata.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, Oriya.|
|3||East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar||Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati|
|4||Southern Railway, Chennai.||Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Konkani, Marathi|
(d) The call letter will contain the date, place, venue and time of the examination and other
instructions, if any on this subject.
(e) A candidate must obtain at least 35% Marks (30% in the case of SC and ST candidates)
in the Written Examination for being considered for other Test/Tests.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET) AND PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT:
a) PET will consist of three events namely, 1600mts/800mts run, High Jump and Long Jump. A candidate has to qualify in all the three events as shown in the table given below. No marks shall be awarded to any of the events. The minimum qualifying standard for each event is as specified under:
|Event||Male||Female||Number of chances|
|1600 meters||5 min 45 sec||Not applicable||One|
|800 meters||Not applicable||3 min 40 sec||One|
|High Jump||3 feet 9 inches||3 feet||Two|
|Long Jump||14 feet||9 feet||Two|
Only those applicants who qualify in the Written Examination shall be called for PET and Physical Measurement. The manner in which the candidates are to be called and the number of candidates to be called for PET and Physical Measurement will be decided in such a way that candidates, to the extent of three times the number of notified vacancies in each category, are selected purely on the basis of merit to appear for viva-voce and documents verification.
b) For the sake of convenience, 1600meters/800 meters run will be held first. Applicants qualifying in this event will take part in the remaining events of PET. Height and chest of those who qualify in the PET will be measured next. Applicants, who fail in any of the events of the PET or in physical measurement, either of height or chest, will be declared ‘fail’ and shall be escorted out of the venue after putting an indelible ink mark on the index finger of the left hand. Their call letters will not be returned.
c) PET will be held at a place and on a date decided by the respective Nodal Chief Security Commissioner. The applicants will be informed of the same in advance.
d) There will be no PET for Ex-Servicemen.
e) The call letter for PET will give further instructions, if any, on this subject.
VIVA-VOCE AND DOCUMENTS VERIFICATION:
(a) Candidates who qualify in the PET and Physical Measurement will be called for a Viva-Voce Test and Documents Verification. However, the number of candidates called for Viva-Voce and Documents Verification shall not exceed three times the number of notified vacancies in each category. The candidates must produce all original documents in support of their educational qualification, age, SC/ST/OBC status, where applicable (on the format prescribed in the advertisement), domicile and any other extra curricular activities including NCC at the time of Viva-Voce and documents verification. Request for production of the original documents on a later day will not be entertained under any circumstance. Failure to produce the document may lead to disqualification of the candidate.
(b) The purpose of the Viva-Voce Test is to determine the general intelligence, awareness, alertness and soldierly traits and to assess the overall suitability of the applicant for employment in the Railway Protection Force. Personal appearance in the Viva-Voce Test is compulsory. Those who fail to do so will not be considered in the final selection irrespective of their performance in the Written Examination.
(c) Maximum mark for the Viva-Voce Test is 5.
(d) Bonus marks (Maximum 5):
Bonus marks are allotted as under:
i) NCC: –
B Certificate of NCC – 01 mark
C Certificate of NCC – 02 mark
Maximum mark for NCC certificates is 02.
Benefit is available only on production of Original Certificate.
This benefit is not available to Ex-Servicemen.
Represented University at inter-university sports – 01 mark
Represented State at inter-state sports – 02 marks
Represented India at international sports meet – 03 marks.
Medal winner at national level sports meet – 03 marks
A male applicant whose height is 178 cms or more and a female applicant whose height is more than 165 cms will be given 03 marks as bonus.
iv) Total Bonus Marks for all categories put together shall not exceed 5.
(e) The call letter for the Viva-Voce test will contain further instructions, if any, on this subject.
The applicants who are finally selected will be sent for a medical examination at a Railway Hospital. They will have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as per the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock-knee, squint eye, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment.
The candidates will have to undergo a rigorous initial training in any one of the RPF/RPSF Training Centers or any such Institution as decided by the Railway Administration in the event of their selection. The trainee recruits will be given a stipend of Rs. 5200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus other allowances as admissible under the Railway Rules during the period of training. Passing the Final Examination at the end of the training is a must.
RPF Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14-10-2017.
RPF Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this RPF Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.indianrailways.gov.in (RPF Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Constable Posts
- STEP–3: Read the RPF Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- An examination fee of Rs.40 is payable in the form of a crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft. Cheque or Money Order will not be accepted Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes and Ex-servicemen need not pay the Examination Fee.
The Fee Can Pay through crossed Indian Postal Order or a crossed Bank draft and Send it to following postal Address
|Group No.||Address of the Nodal Chief Security Commissioner||Draft/IPO drawn in favour of||Place where Payable||Languages for question paper|
|1||The Chief Security Commissioner, North Eastern Railway, Post Box Number- 2 Head Post Office, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.||The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, North Eastern Railway.||Gorakhpur, UP||Hindi, English, Urdu, Punjabi, Gujarati.|
|2||The Chief Security Commissioner, Eastern Railway Post Box Number – 840 GPO, Kolkata– 700001.||The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Eastern Railway.||Kolkata||Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Manipuri, Bengali, Oriya.|
|3||The Chief Security Commissioner, East Coast Railways, Post Box Number – 1 GPO, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.||The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, East Coast Railway|
|Hindi, English, Urdu, Oriya, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati|
|4||The Chief Security Commissioner, Southern Railway, Post Box Number– 545 Park Town Head Post Office, Park Town, Chennai – 600003.||The Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Southern Railway.||Chennai||Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Konkani, Marathi|
RPF Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these RPF Constable Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in RPF Recruitment written test exam. Search RPF Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
RPF Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Railway Protection Force
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
Official Website:- www.indianrailways.gov.in
RPF Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- RPF Constable Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.