RUHS i.e Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 684 Medical Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
RUHS Recruitment 2016
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ruhsraj.org for the post of Medical Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has recently publish an advertisement notification for Medical Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs 2016
- Jobs in Rajasthan 2016
- Rajasthan PTET 2017
- Rajasthan General Knowledge and Current Affairs 2016 (English)
- Rajasthan General Knowledge and Current Affairs (Hindi)
Vacancies in RUHS Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Medical Officer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for RUHS Recruitment 2016 for the Medical Officer posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
MBBS as per order no. F03(7) DOP/A-11/97, dated 17.09.1999 and RMC registration is mandatory at the time of joining, after selection.
Knowledge of Hindi language in devnagri script (lipi) – to read, to write and to speak.
- Requirement: Minimum 22 years and maximum 47 years as on 22.01.2017 i.e by the date of examination. The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules (arthana available at the website).
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs 15600 & Rs 39100 Each Month
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Written Test and
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Important dates
|Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website||17.11.2016 (after 5.00 pm)|
|Last date for depositing the fees through e-Mitra/CSC network||03.01.2017 (5.00 p.m)|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||03.01.2017 (12.00 midnight)|
|Receipt of printout of the on-line application form at RUHS (along with e-Mitra receipt and all relevant documents)||10.01.2017 (5.00 pm)|
|Tentative date of Printing of admit card||17.01.2017 (5.00 pm onwards)|
|On-line examination (computer based) at Jaipur||22.01.2017|
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Before filling the on-line application form, read the notification(s), information booklet, instructions for filling on-line application form etc. carefully.
Ensure the eligibility and other requirements / criteria for recruitment as given in this booklet and arthana.
You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
IMPORTANT: HAND WRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line application form” available at the website.
On filling Part I of the application form, you can print e—Mitra slip to deposit the application fee at any e-Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and obtain the e-Mitra receipt containing 16 digit token number. You can make payment using http://emitra.gov.in/ (through Internet Explorer only).
Note the Form no. (ID) and password for further steps. Keep it safe.
All candidates are required to submit, at the address mentioned below print copy of the application form, duly completed alongwith all requisite documents, on or before 10.01.2017 (5.00 pm) in person or send it by post so as to reach the RUHS on or before 10.01.2017 (5.00 pm) failing which their candidature shall automatically stand cancelled.
Medical Officers Direct Recruitment Examination 2016 (684 posts)
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur -302033
Note: Print the address template (available on website) and paste on the outer envelope.
Note: Print the Check list (available on website) and arrange all the documents in the sequence mentioned in the Check list and submit with the print copy of the application form.
While submitting the application form in-person, the Convener shall not be responsible for any application form handed over at any place other than the designated place for submission of the application form.
Documents to be submitted with the duly completed print copy of the application form filled on-line:
- 1. Declaration (printed alongwith the application form)
- 2. Receipt issued by eMitra/CSC kiosk containing the Token number
- 3. Mark sheet(s) / degree / provisional certificate of PG examination, if passed
- 4. Mark sheet(s) and degree / provisional certificate of UG examination
- 5. Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or its equivalent
- 6. Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth / Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- 7. Caste certificate (SC, ST, Non creamy layer OBC, Non creamy layer SBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable
- 8. LD certificate / PH certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- 9. Ex-servicemen certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- 10. Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Aadhaar / Govt. or PSU card / Passport)
- 11. Experience certificate(s), if applicable
- 12. N.O.C from present employer, if applicable
- 13. Document of registration in medical council (UG degree), if already registered in Rajasthan Medical Council.
- 14. Document of registration in medical council (PG degree), if applicable.
- 15. Attempt certificate of UG examination
- 16. Attempt certificate of PG examination
- 17. 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on application form
- 18. Any other relevant certificate(s) / document(s)
RUHS Recruitment 2016 Help Line Number
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS)
Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur -302033
Phone: 0141-2792644, 2795527 | Website: www.ruhsraj.org | www.ruhsmo2016.org
RUHS Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- RUHS Medical Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers