TNPL i.e Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Recruitment 2016 Application Form for total 43 Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
TNPL Recruitment 2016
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.tnpl.com for the post of Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited. Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Sep. 2016.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancies in TNPL Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical)||
1896 (General Turn-13; BC (Other than BC Muslim)-11; BC Muslim-2;
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for TNPL Recruitment 2016 for the Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) posts is given below.
- First Class Full time Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology / Paper Technology / Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology.
Maximum as on 01/09/2016
- General Turn-25 years;
- BC/BCM/MBC/DNC-27 years;
- SC/SCA/ST-30 years
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale | Salary|
|Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical)||Training period – 2 years
I year Stipend – Rs. 9,400/- p.m
(After completion of training candidates will be fitted in Semi Skilled (C) grade in the pay scale of Rs. 8888-99-9878-104-11438 )
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 23.09.2016
- Last date for receipt of applications: 07.10.2016
TNPL Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this TNPL Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tnpl.com (TNPL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TNPL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application send to the General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kagithapuram- 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
TNPL Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- TNPL Semi Skilled (C) Trainee (Chemical) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers