Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form for Total 01 Head Business Analytics vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.5 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.7 Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- 1.8 Union Bank of India Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.9 Subjects Question Answers
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.unionbankofindia.co.in for the post of Head Business Analytics this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Union Bank of India. Union Bank of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Head Business Analytics Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
UNION BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of Head – Business Analytics on Contractual Basis.
Vacancies in Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Union Bank of India Head Business Analytics post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Head Business Analytics||01|
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for the Head Business Analytics posts is given below.
- a. B-Tech/M-Tech/Post-Graduation/MS in relevant fields (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics) from accredited Universities / Institutions.
- b. Advanced Degrees like MBA/PhD from accredited Universities / Institutions desirable.
Work Experience:– a. Minimum 10 years of relevant experience; b. Experience in B2C business (with exposure to Banking & Financial Services sector) is preferable.
Skills & Requirements
- a. Deep rooted knowledge and understanding of analytic tools (e.g. SAS, R, Hadoop) & advanced modelling techniques (e.g. random forests, time series, etc.)
- b. Good knowledge of data structures and databases (e.g. Teradata), database management softwares (e.g. SQL, Sybase) & workflow integrations with different systems (e.g. CRM, Finacle)
- c. Prior experience in model development & maintenance for acquisition, underwriting and collections based use cases is an added plus.
- d. Marketing management, campaign design and execution, Customer service, Analytics experience and delivery.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITES
The Head – Analytics will be responsible for the following:
- a. Leading overall strategy & execution of analytics center in the Bank.
- b. Building, training and leading high quality analytics team to develop, implement and maintain a wide suite of data models based on advanced statistical techniques.
- c. Leveraging the use of data/ analytics/ decision science to deliver a banking platform that offers basic and enhanced financial services for both retail and enterprise customers to achieve business and brand objectives.
- d. Developing a variety of robust statistical techniques used for the analysis of a diverse range of data sets.
- e. Expanding analytics modeling support to new use cases – e.g., operations, marketing, pricing.
- f. Developing and providing a set of regular analytical output across all product and segment areas.
- g. Working with the analytics involved in the marketing, originating and servicing sectors to define specific decision making opportunities where analytic/quantitative models can improve speed, efficiency and accuracy of business decisions and evaluate the effectiveness of Marketing progress.
- h. Engage with cross-functional teams (verticals, technology & third party vendors) to build a strong data infrastructure and ensure alignment of the objectives across business units and the action plans required to achieve the same.
- i. Providing the “intellectual leadership” to the field and management team relative to using quantitative methodologies to support them in their work.
- j. Strengthening the Data Warehouse through business activities, to be structured for business analysis and predictive purposes.
- k. Developing a plan for adding external data, currently utilized in the business and new sources of data that will be utilized in “continued improvement processing” and new product development, to be integrated into the Data Warehouse.
- l. Conceptualize and establish strategic partnerships with Fin Techs / new generation companies to enrich customer data & drive innovative campaigns.
- m. Monitoring product performance and competitive environment; highlight important trends, gaps & opportunities for the business; cost-effective marketing, re-pricing or fee opportunities.
- Maximum – 45 years
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Opening date for Applications : 20.02.2017
- Last Date for Applications : 04.03.2017
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- a. Log on to the Bank’s website “www.unionbankofindia.co.in” and on the Home Page under the link “Careers -> Recruitment” click the Notification titled “NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS HEAD-BUSINESS ANALYTICS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
- b. There will be two links available on the page. Click on the link “Notification” to download and print the Notification, including the „RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN‟ on page 07.
- c. Read the notification carefully and if found eligible to apply, click on the link “Application Form” to download the required Application Form.
- d. Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee payment Challan in clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- e. Go to the nearest Union Bank of India Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee.
- f. Obtain the Applicant‟s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch Sol ID, (c) TRANS ID, and (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official. Alternatively you can also pay the fee directly through NEFT to the credit of following account of the Bank Name of the account – Union Bank of India – Recruitment Project Type of Account – Current Account No. 378901010037011 Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch IFSC Code – UBIN0537896 Attach proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR No. and Transaction No.
- g. Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form. Attach your latest Passport size photograph on the application form and sign it at the appropriate places. Applicants need to send following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that it reaches this office by 04.03.2017.
i. Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form in PDF format.
ii. Duly filled Soft copy of the Application as word file.
iii. Scanned copy of Birth certificate / Matriculation certificate in PDF format.
iv. Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Educational Qualification.
v. Scanned copy of Certificates in support of Experience. vi. Photocopy of Receipted Application Fee Challan.
Bank will send a confirmation mail to the applicant after receiving the application. In case any applicant does not get the confirmation mail within two working days from the date of sending the application, they may consider that their application has not successfully reached and should resend their documents as stated above. They can also enquire the status of their application by contacting Recruitment Division on 022-22896226/6240.
The Applicants are required to keep the original Application Form with them and should not send it to the Bank. They have to keep it ready along with one set of the requisite documents in support of their eligibility and submit the same when called for Personal Interview. Also, ensure to bring along the Original Documents for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
Note: The Bank will not be responsible if the applicant is not able to send the application within the stipulated date on account of any reason whatsoever. As such, applicants are required to send their applications in time.
- (Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 600.00 payable directly in the account of the Bank).
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 General Instructions
- a) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to engagement will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement that applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after engagement, his / her contractual engagement is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- b) Payment of Application Fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Bankers Cheques / Indian Postal Orders received towards payment of Application Fees will not be encashed by the Bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the applicants.
- c) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.
- d) Incomplete applications and / or applications without aforesaid documents will be rejected outright.
- e) An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
- f) Information regarding Personal Interview will be displayed on the Bank‟s website. It will also be sent to shortlisted applicants on their email ID.
- g) While every effort will be made to ensure that the Intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the Personal Interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the Bank will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever. The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the Bank‟s website and their own email ID from time to time.
- h) The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
- i) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, the English version will prevail.
- j) Any resultant dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.
Union Bank of India Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Union Bank of India Head Business Analytics Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.