WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 2418 General Duty Medical Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the post of General duty Medical Officer in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service ( Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.wbhrb.in for the post of General Duty Medical Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for General Duty Medical Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
- WBHRB Recruitment 2016
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2016
- WB TET 2016
- Jobs in West Bengal 2016
- WBHRB Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF (Eng)
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF (Hindi)
Vacancies in WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) General Duty Medical Officer post details are given below.
Name of Post
|Unreserved||SC||ST||BC Category A||BC Category B||PWD||Total|
General Duty Medical Officer
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for WBHRB Recruitment 2016 for the General Duty Medical Officer posts is given below.
- i) Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and
- ii) Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical council of India or any state Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed, must Register their name in the West Bengal Medical Council within Six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
- Not more than 32 Years as on 1st. January, 2016 for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications, relaxable for 2 years for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
- Provided the age relaxation may be given to such Doctors who have served under this State Govt , to an extent equivalent to the period of such regular service subject to a maximum 5 years.
- Provided further that the age relaxation may be given to such Doctors who have served under this State Govt , on contractual basis, to an extent equivalent to the period of such service, subject to a maximum 3 years.
- Provided further that age may also relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal and up to 45 years of age for persons having physical disabilities for 40% and above.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 15600/- — Rs. 42000/- , [ PB 4A , Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ]. NPP & other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order in force.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
All information regarding selection/ recruitment (date of examination, date of interview etc.) to the post will be available, time to time in the Board Website at www.wbhrb.in.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Important dates
Website Link open – For on-line Registration of Applications
|15.12.2016 to 28.12.2016|
|Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (Off line)||16.12.2016 to 04.01.2017( up to banking hours ).|
|Last date of full submission of Form||
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this WBHRB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.wbhrb.in (WBHRB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. General Duty Medical Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the WBHRB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form or through Net-Banking. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
- It may please be noted that after making payment to Bank, Candidates have to log in to the website with the log in ID & Password, already provided to them after registration through SMS/ Email for payment verification and filling up page 2 of the application form.
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, Cash etc. will not be acceptable.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
- Application shall be made in the format, as available, in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website (www.wbhrb.in)
WBHRB Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- WBHRB General Duty Medical Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers