WB TET 2019 : West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test (WB TET 2019) Exam Conducted by West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC).
About West Bengal TET- WB TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in West Bengal, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in West Bengal Teacher’s Eligibility Test (West Bengal TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
WB TET 2019 Date
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a WB TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of WB TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a WB TET Certificate. A person who has qualified WB TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) Conducted WB TET, Every Year.
WB TET 2019 Current Status
- West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last WB TET was held on : 2013
- Next West Bengal TET Exam Date : 30.08.2015 (tentative)
WB TET Application Form 2019
- West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from WB TET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the WB TET websites www.westbengalssc.com
- WB TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for West Bengal TET 2019 has been made completely online.
- Fess : (a) Application fees for General and OBC-A/OBC-B candidates: Rs. 250 /- (b) Application fees for reserved (SC/ST/ PH-VH/PH-HI/PH-OH) categories: Rs.80 /-
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
WB TET Eligibility Qualification 2019
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
WB TET Syllabus 2019
- The structure and content of the WB TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the WB TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V. (Lower Primary)
2. Paper II: For those want to be a teacher classes between VI and VIII. (Upper Primary)
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
WB TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
WB TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
WB TET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Keys
- Here you can find all of the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has WB TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for WB TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
WB TET Model Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in WB TET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
WB TET Online Practice Test:
- WB TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for West Bengal TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
WB TET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test i.e WB TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for West Bengal TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for WB TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best WB TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
WB TET Result 2019
- A person who scores 60% or more in the WB TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
WB TET Certificate 2019
- The Validity Period of WB TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a WB TET Certificate. A person who has qualified WB TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost WB TET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the fees by way of Demand Draft.
WB TET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates may download their admit cards from WB TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact WB TET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on WB TET website www.westbengalssc.com the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, WB TET Unit.Latest Topics: