HAL Management Trainee Exam 2017-18 Conducted By Hindustan Aeronautics Limited JbigDeaL has made an effort to put HAL Management Trainee Question Papers with Answers also you can find Previous Year Question Paper Answers Free PDF Mechanical Engineering 10 Years Papers with solution.
HAL Management Trainee Exam
- Every year Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country. As per the requirement HAL takes people for various domain. A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Most of the recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
Name of The posts
Management Trainee (Technical)
- Computer Science
- Management Trainee (IMM)
- Management Trainee (Marketing)
- Management Trainee (HR)
- Management Trainee (Legal)
- Management Trainee (Civil)
- Management Trainee (Architecture)
HAL MT Exam Pattern
- HAL management Trainee written examination will carry a question paper according to the below given format in the table:
|Part||Paper Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|II||English & Reasoning||40||40|
Paper Duration: 2.30 Hours
Negative Marking: Yes
Paper Type: Online MCQ Based Objective Type Paper
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and the Interviews.
Duration:– 2:30 Hrs . Type– MCQ
The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness.
Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning.
Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline of Engineering / Marketing / HR / Legal.
For Management Trainees (Marketing), Part – III will consist of 50 questions from the respective Engineering discipline and 50 questions from Marketing discipline.
The test can be taken in Hindi or English.
HAL MT Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the HAL Management Trainee Previous Year Question Papers are Free of Cost Students can download these papers for HAL Management Trainee Entrance Examination 2014 Preparation. Last Year HAL Management Trainee Exam written test conducted on Every Year Candidates can get HAL Management Trainee Last 10 to 20 Years Previous written tests on HAL Management Trainee exam question papers with answers keys solution in free pdf format.
HAL MT Aeronautical
HAL MT Electrical
HAL MT Mechanical
HAL MT Civil Engineering
HAL MT Electronics
HAL MT Computer Science
HAL MT Legal
Model Question Papers
- HAL Management Trainee Model Question Papers 2015 with answers HAL Recruitment Sample Question papers solution for Sarkari Naukri Exam Mock Test Question Paper for 2015-16 Exam. This HAL Recruitment Question are based on the syllabus but here some of the question may out of syllabus, just for your better exam HAL written Exam preparation.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,li,go1′ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<h2 style=”text-align: center;” data-mce-style=”text-align: center;”><a href=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min.png” data-mce-href=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min.png”><img class=” size-thumbnail wp-image-7870 alignleft” src=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min-150×150.png” alt=”pdf-lock-logo-min” width=”150″ height=”150″ data-mce-src=”https://www.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/pdf-lock-logo-min-150×150.png”></a><span style=”color: rgb(255, 0, 0);”>This Download Link is Locked</span></h2><p style=”text-align: center;” data-mce-style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”text-decoration: underline;” data-mce-style=”text-decoration: underline;”><span style=”color: rgb(0, 128, 0);” data-mce-style=”color: #008000;”><strong>Share This Page To Unlock The <span style=”color: rgb(255, 0, 0); text-decoration: underline;”>PDF</span> Link</strong></span></span></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|General Awareness||General English||Aptitude||Reasoning|
HAL Online Practice Test:
- HAL MCQ Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of HAL Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
HAL MT Paper Wise Syllabus Details
As shown in above table the Online Paper will be spliced into 3 Part- Part I- GA, Part II English and Part-III is Related Discipline. Details are as follow:
General Awareness: This section of the paper will ask you questions related to latest happenings, current affairs of India and Aeronautic Industry, Major International and Nation Issues related questions, Social and Cultural GK, Economy and General Science etc.
Reasoning and English Section: This part of paper as the section name says will be all about English related MCQs and Reasoning questions, basically this part is focused upon Grammar, Sentence Improvement, substitution (one word), Analogy, words recognition and matching, Antonym, synonyms, comprehensive English, Idiom and Phrases, Error recognition and solving etc. Apart from this Paper will include some part of reasoning related questions that basically comes in Sarkari Naukri Exam .
Syllabus for HAL MT Engineering Trades:
Part III syllabus for HAL MT Engineering Discipline: This section will have questions related to your specialization, as the Paper is MCQ based so the candidates appearing for the HAL MT exam are advised to study the basics of your specialization books. The standard of paper is made on graduate level so it is delimited with your recent study book syllabus. Below we have share some best objective guide books for HAL MT Engineering Discipline.
Part III Syllabus for HAL MT Human Resource: As said for the Engineering part the same rule applied here in this section, the paper will reflect questions from you’re the specialization subject that is HR, as the profile basically focused on the legal and Industrial relation so it is advised that to study Labour Law and Industrial relations. Consider buying the Objective Human Resource book that we have recommended for the HAL MT Exam preparation.
Be the first to leave a review.