Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 620 Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.appost.in for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Punjab Postal Circle. Punjab Postal Circle has recently publish an advertisement notification for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
Applications are invited by the respective appointing authority as shown in the annexure ‘B’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under Punjab Circle as listed in the Annexure.
Vacancies in Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks post details are given below.
- Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevaks = Number Of Vacancies = 620
Category wise Vacancies Details
|Community||No of Posts|
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts is given below.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
AGE:- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be
required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
FURNISHING OF SECURITY:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- 2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- 3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- 4. Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- 5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- 6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities. a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure. b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- 7. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Application online Submission Start Date: 11/04/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 05/08/2017
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number
2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
1. Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
2. However, fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
3. For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain in the server hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload documents in the following format.
|Name of the Document||Uploading file format||Permitted file size||Is the upload mandatory or not|
|SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory|
|Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory|
|Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)||.jpg/.jpeg||600kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory. Marks memos more than two need to upload once here|
|Computer Certificate .||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Not Mandatory – May be submitted to the appointing authority at the time of appointment if got selected|
|Community Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding A4 size||Mandatory for all categories except for Un Reserved category. OBC Certificate should be in the form of CG approved creamy layer Certificate|
|Photo||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200×230 pixels preferable||Mandatory|
The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
This document is computer generated no signature is required.
For enquires candidates may mail to email@example.com
Punjab Postal Circle Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Punjab Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers