TANCET 2022 : Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test conducted by Anna University,Chennai for the admission into MBA, MCA and M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan Degree Programmes for the academic year 2022– 2023.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu have authorized Anna University for conducting the Tamilnadu
Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for admission to 1) M.B.A 2) M.C.A & 3) M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./
M.Plan. Degree Programmes offered in colleges in Tamilnadu.
- Students are advised to look for separate advertisements to be released by the admitting authorities for admission
TANCET 2022 Exam Date
- Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test conducted by Anna University. Generally TANCET exam held in the month of May. Last year it was held on 16th and 17th May 2017.
Schedule of Entrance Test
|M.C.A||11.06.2017||10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon|
|M.B.A||11.06.2017||02.30 p.m to 04.30 p.m|
|12.06.2017||10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon|
TANCET 2022 Application Form:
- The registration window opens on April every year. and will close on May. The details about the registration process will be available on TANCET 2022 website www.annauniv.edu
- Commencement of Registration of Application through online only – 02.05.2017
- Last date for Registration of Application (Extended) –21.05.2017, 5.30 p.m.
- Fees : DD should be made in favor of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University″ and should be payable at Chennai
- TANCET 2022 Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Anna University Application Fees Rs 500 (Rs 250 for SC/ST)-
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website.
TANCET 2022 Course Offered:
- a) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- b) Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- c) Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) / Master of Planning (M.Plan.)
TANCET 2022 Eligibility:
- A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50 % (45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
- A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50 % (45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination. Candidates with degree obtained without studying 10th, 12th Std. or 3 years degree programme are not eligible.
M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
- A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained atleast 50 % (45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination. Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degrees obtained through Distance mode/Week end courses are not eligible.
|BE||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed 10+2 in Science with 50% from recognized board|
|B.Sc||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed 10+2 in Science with 50% from recognized board|
|B.Tech||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed 10+2 in Science with 50% from recognized board|
|B.Arch||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed 10+2 with 50% from recognized board|
|ME||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed BE with 50% from recognized university|
|M.Sc||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed B.Sc with 50% from recognized university|
|M.Tech||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed B.Tech with 50% from recognized university|
|MCA||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed BCA with 50% from recognized university|
|MBA||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)||Passed BBA with 50% from recognized university|
TANCET 2022 Syllabus:
Old Question Papers
TANCET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the TANCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MCA Entrance Exam and MBA Entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 TANCET Entrance written test was conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has TANCET Last 10 to 20 Years previous question with solution can share with us.
TANCET Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for TANCET Exam 2022 along with a question bank. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in TANCET related exams.
TANCET Online Practice Test:
- TANCET MCQ Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of TANCET question answers quiz.
- START TANCET ME Mock Test
- START TANCET MCA Mock Test
- START TANCET MBA Mock Test
- START Online Mock Test
TANCET 2022 Mark Sheet
- TANCET 2022 Mark sheets will be despatched to the candidates within 10 days from the date of publication of results of the entrance test to the address given in the application. The mark sheet should be produced at the time of admission. If the mark sheet is lost, a duplicate mark sheet can be obtained on payment of ` 100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to the Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
TANCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- The Registration Number assigned in the Hall Ticket should be entered at the appropriate place in the admission application form to be filed with the respective admitting authorities later. Hall ticket for the entrance test will be despatched (for Internet registration only) to all the eligible candidates who have applied. If any eligible candidate does not receive the hall ticket, he/she can get a TANCET 2022 duplicate hall ticket from the enquiry office at the following centers:
- 1.Chennai Examination Centre, Anna University, Chennai.
- 2 Chidambaram Annamalai University
- 3 Coimbatore Government College of Technology
- 4 Dindigul PSNA College of Engineering & Technology
- 5 Erode Institute of Road and Transport Technology
- 6 Karaikudi Alagappa College of Engineering & Technology
- 7 Madurai Thiagarajar College of Engineering
- 8 Nagercoil Government Polytechnic College
- 9 Salem Government College of Engineering
- 10 Thanjavur Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt. Arts College for
- 11 Tirunelveli Government College of Engineering
- 12 Tiruchirappalli Bharathidasan Institute of Technology Campus
- 13 Vellore Thanthai Periyar Government Institute of Technology
- 14 Villupuram University College of Engineering
- 15 Virudhunagar Kamaraj College of Engineering
- For obtaining a duplicate hall ticket before the entrance test, the candidate has to produce an attested copy of a recent passport size photograph and any evidence for having applied for the entrance test like application number / acknowledgement card, etc. The candidate, if eligible for TANCET 2022 after verification will be issued a duplicate hall ticket.
- Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of entrance test and also at the time of admission. If the hall ticket is lost after the test, a duplicate hall ticket can be obtained on payment of ` 100/- in the form of a Demand Draft, with a written request to the Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025, indicating the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Examination Centre.
- Payment for duplicate Hall Ticket/Mark Sheet should be made in the form of a Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 25, payable at Chennai.
TANCET Result 2022
- After, all the Question Booklets and OMR Response Sheets are received by the Anna University the evaluation shall be done using OMR machine.
- After evaluation, result shall be declared Rank-wise, Roll No. wise and category wise.
- The Ranking shall be solely based on the result of TANCET 2022 and shall not be valid for admission.
- This Ranking will be drawn to give an approximate idea to the candidate with regard to his/her relative position only based on TANCET 2022.
- The TANCET 2022 Result will be available on University website www.annauniv.edu
About Anna University
- Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
- The University was formed by bringing together and integrating two well-known technical institutions in the city of Madras.Latest Topics: