AP EAMCET 2019, which stands for AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is the gateway for entry into various professional courses offered in Government/Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2019
- Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2019), Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The University conducts AP EAMCET 2019 examination and prepares the merit list of candidates for admission into professional and technical colleges in Andhra Pradesh on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Date:
- Engineering Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance (AP EAMCET 2019) test is will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- Generally AP EAMCET exam conducted in the month of May. Last year it was secluded on 8th May.
AP EAMCET 2019 Courses
- a)Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Diary Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B. Pharmacy, B.Tech. (Food Science and Technology (FST)) / B.Sc. (Commercial Agri. & Business Mgt. (CA & BM)).
- b) B.Sc. (Ag.) / B.Sc. (Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
- c)Medical : MBBS / BDS ; d) BAMS / BHMS / BNYS.\ e) Pharm-D
AP EAMCET B.Arch
- Candidates interested in applying for Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) course in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are advised to take “National Aptitude Test in Architecture” (NATA) an online exam conducted by Council of Architecture, New Delhi. For details, candidates are requested to refer to w ebsite: www.nata.in.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP EAMCET–2019 may submit their applications through online mode only. The detailed information regarding Eligibility, age, syllabi, related instructions and procedure for online application are available in the website www.apeamcet.org.
- Application fee for AP EAMCET 2019 is only 250/-. Candidates can choose to apply online according to their choice. Fees are different for both mode.
- Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details.
- The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility
- A Pass in Intermediate Examination or Registered for Intermediate Public Examination (10 + 2 ) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education, with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto.
- In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination, their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
- Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the A.P. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission).
- The Upper Age Limit for Medical aspirants is 22 years relaxable for SC/ST students. There is NO Upper age Limit for Engineering aspirants to appear in AP EAMCET 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The question paper contains questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium. Candidates, who have studied the qualifying examination in Urdu medium and wish to avail assistance for translating the questions into Urdu.
- The test is of 160 questions with 40 marks for each subject( Maths A/Botany, Maths B/Zoology, Physics and Chemistry).
- Physics and Chemistry question papers are different for Engineering and Medical categories though the syllabus is the same.
- The questions are of multiple-choice type with four options.
- Many models of questions may be given like Match the following, choose the correct statement, Assertion-Reason and Multiple-correct type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
AP EAMCET 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test 2019 For Admission to Engineering, MBBS and BDS 2019 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for AP EAMCET Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best AP EAMCET books in online you can check below.
AP EAMCET 2019 Books
APEAMCET 2019 Study Materials
Old Question Papers
AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the AP EAMCET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for medical entrance test (UG) , engineering entrance and Pharmacy entrance preparation. This Year on 2015 AP EAMCET written test conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
AP EAMCET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for AP EAMCET Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in AP EAMCET related exams.
AP EAMCET Online Practice Test:
- AP EAMCET MCQ Questions Answers for Medical Entrance and Engineering Test This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of AP EAMCET Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) and question answers quiz.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result:
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AP EAMCET 2019 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking.
- Evaluation: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in the evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking.
- Rank obtained in AP EAMCET 2019 is valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form for the academic year 2019-2020 only.
- Rank card shall be downloaded from the website www.apeamcet.org
AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- The candidate should download the Hall Ticket from website http://www.apeamcet.org
- Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
- The list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline and category, as per reservations through AP EAMCET 2019 would be released in the Information Booklet for Counseling in due course and the same information would also be released on website http://www.apsche.org
|Notification of AP AP EAMCET – 2015||03-03-2015|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application form||06-03-2015|
|Last date for submission of online applications||11-04-2015|
|Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the candidate||16-04-2015|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||16-04-2015|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||22-04-2015|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||02-05-2015|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org||02-05-2015|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000/-||06-05-2015|
|Date of AP AP EAMCET Examination||08-05-2015|
|Time Of Examination (a) Engineering (E)||10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|Time Of Examination (b) Agriculture and Medical (AM||2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M.|
|Address||AMCET – 2015 OFFICE|
ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY KAKINADA
KAKINADA – 533003. ANDHRA PRADESH
|Phone||+91-884-2340535,2356255 Fax :+91-884-2340545|
|Test Period||Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2019) is generally held in Month of May|