CTET 2017 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET Advertisement for February 2017 Conducted by CBSE.
About Central TET- CTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Central, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
- 1 CTET 2017 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- 2 CTET Eligibility Qualification 2017
- 3 CTET Syllabus 2017
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 CTET Exam 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 CTET Result 2017 Febuary
- 7 CTET Certificate
- 8 Download CTET Admit Card 2017
- 9 CTET Febuary 2017 Advertisement
- 10 Contact Details
CTET 2017 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a CTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
CTET Exam Date 2017 (February)
- 9 th Edition of CTET will be held on 21st February 2016 (Sunday)
CTET 2015 Current Status:
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last CTET was held on : 20th September 2015.
- Next CTET Exam Date : 21st February 2016.
- Upcoming Exam Date: 18th September 2016 (Sunday)
Important Dates :
|a. Online Submission of application through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in||22.06.2016 to 18.07.2016|
|b. Last date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate.||19.07.2016 (Before 03.30 PM )|
|Final status of application |
Check the status of application and/or particulars of candidates whose fee received
|Period for Online Corrections in Particulars|
(No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)
|20.07.2016 to 25.07.2016|
|Download Admit Card from CTET website||17.08.2016|
|Date of Examination||18.09.2016|| Paper-II 09:30 to 12:00 hrs**|
Paper-I 14:00 to 16:30 hrs**
|Centre of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Declaration of Results on or before.||2nd Week of November (tentatively)|
|Dispatch of CTET Marks Statement/Certificate||December onwards|
|Material to be brought on the day of examination||BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) OF|
GOOD QUALITY, Downloaded Admit Card
and One Photo ID proof (any of the
following PAN Card, AADHAAR Card,
Passport, Driving Licence, Voter ID card)
|Rough Work||All rough work should be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.|
CTET Application Form February 2017
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Application form can be download from CTET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the CTET websites.
- CTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for CTET 2017 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
CTET Eligibility Qualification 2017
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
CTET Syllabus 2017
- The structure and content of the CTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the CTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
CTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
CTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Where I can Apply:
- Qualified CTET Exam Candidates shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.)
- Schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
- CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools.
- State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
Old Question Papers
CTET Previous Year Question Papers with answers
- Here you can find all of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has CTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for CTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
|Mumbai November 2012|
CTET Model Papers 2017
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for Central Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CTET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
CTET Online Practice Test:
- CTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Central TET Exam specially from
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
CTET Exam 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e CTET Exam 2017 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CTET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for CTET Exam 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CTET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
CTET Result 2017 Febuary
- A person who scores 60% or more in the CTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost CTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi.
- Fess required Rs.200/– and Time for issue of Duplicate documents – Within 14 working days .
Download CTET Admit Card 2017
- The candidates may download Admit Card from CTET website w.e.f. 25.01.2016 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. For latest updates, please visit CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- The candidates may download their admit cards from CTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact CTET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit.
CTET Febuary 2017 Advertisement
How Do I correct My CTET Application After the Submission?
- The candidate’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fee has been submitted.
- Thereafter corrections in the particulars can be made online w.e.f. 30.12.2015 to 04.01.2016.
- The candidates shall be permitted to make on-line correction in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper – II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
- No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Please note that no request for any change in particular will be accepted under any circumstances after the specified date for online correction is over.
|Address||THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET), CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, PS 1-2, INSTITUTIONAL AREA, I P EXTENSION, PATPARGANJ, DELHI-110 092|
|Phone||: 011-22235774, 22240104, 22240112 Fax: 22240103|