OSSC Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form for total 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
OSSC Recruitment 2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification Apply Online ossc.gov.in for the post of Sub Inspector & Station Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2019.
The OSSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Notification for the Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 02.02.2019.
Vacancy in OSSC Careers 2019
The total vacancies in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Sub Inspector & Station Officer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector & Station Officer||283|
OSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
The minimum educational qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2019 for the Sub Inspector & Station Officer posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Graduation (Science/ Engineer) from the recognized Organization. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 21 years old and Maximum 25 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.16880/-. (More Details Please Check the Advt.).
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Prelims, Mains, PET/PMT.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.02.2019.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this OSSC Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to ossc.gov.in (OSSC Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the OSSC Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.200/- for General Candidates & No Fees for SC/ST is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
OSSC Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in OSSC Recruitment written test exam. Search OSSC Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Helpline Number
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Orissa
Official Website:- www.ossc.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test