Odisha TET 2019: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Exam 2019-2020 Conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE Odisha).
About Odisha TET- OTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Odisha, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Odisha TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Odisha TET 2019 Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a OTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of OTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a OTET Certificate. A person who has qualified OTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- BSE Odisha Conducted by OTET, Every Year.
UPDATED : OTET 2019 Result Has Been Published
It is for information of all concerned that the results of the Odisha Teacher
Eligibility Test (OTET), 2015 (I) held on 27/09/2015 will be published on 01/12/2015 at 11.00 am basing on the final answer keys prepared by the Board and the information submitted by the candidates in their ONLINE applications. The results and the final answer key will be made available in the websites www.prestigeresults.in” & “www.indiaresults.com” from 03.00 pm onwards on 0111212015.
The scanned images of OMR Answer Sheets of all candidates whose results have been published can be downloaded from the website www.prestigeresults.in” from 03.00 pm on 02/12/2015 till 09/12/2015 midnight. Thereafter, no application! application under RTI Act for issue of OMR images & the answer keys shall be entertained. The candidates whose results have been withheld may approach the central office of the B.S.E.,
The results have been processed basing on the information submitted by the candidates in their online applications. No change in the information shall be effected that submitted by the candidates in their application forms through online mode.
OTET Current Status:
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last OTET was held on : 27/09/2015
- Next Odisha TET Exam Date : September 2016 (tentative)
Odisha TET Application Form 2019
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from OTET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the OTET websites. bseodisha.nic.in
- OTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Odisha TET 2019 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
OTET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Odisha TET Syllabus 2019
- The structure and content of the OTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the OTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
OTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
OTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
OTET Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- Here you can find all of the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has OTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for OTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
OTET Model Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in OTET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
OTET Online Practice Test
- OTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Odisha TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
TET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Teacher Eligibility Test i.e TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Odisha TET Result 2019
- A person who scores 60% or more in the OTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
Odisha TET Certificate 2019
- The Validity Period of OTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a OTET Certificate. A person who has qualified OTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost OTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft.
OTET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates may download their admit cards from OTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact OTET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on OTET website bseodisha.nic.in the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, OTET Unit.
|Address||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Manglabag, Ranihat Colony|
Cuttack, Odisha, India
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2019 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2019
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers
Last Updated on by