OSSTET 2018: Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (v) for the recruitment Secondary teacher in Govt. Secondary Schools.
About Odisha Secondary TET– OSSTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Odisha, if you want to become a teacher in Secondary Schools even in Secondary Schools then you have appeared in Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test (OSTET) exam.
- 1 OSSTET 2018 Date:
- 2 OSSTET Eligibility Qualification:
- 3 Odisha TET 2018-19 Syllabus:
- 4 Old Question Papers
- 5 OSSTET Exam 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- 6 OSSTET Result 2018
OSSTET 2018 Date:
- The State Govt. has prescribed guidelines for conducting Teacher Eligibility Test for the appointment of teachers in the elementary schools in the State for ensuring engagement of quality teacher and quality education at elementary stage. Similarly, for ensuring quality education at secondary stage, it becomes imperative for the appointment of quality teachers.
- After careful consideration Govt. have decided that to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the secondary schools of the state, one should pass teacher eligibility test and accordingly, framed the following guidelines for conducting OSSTET in the State.
- The Teacher Eligibility Test shall be called “Odisn« Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test” (OSSTET). OSSTET shall be conducted once in a year or as decided by Government according to need.
OTET Current Status:
- Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last OSSTET was held on : June 2014.
- Next Odisha Secondary School TET Exam Date : September 2015 (tentative)
Odisha TET 2018-19 Application Form:
- Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Application form can be download from OTET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the OSSTET websites. bseodisha.nic.in
- OSSTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Odisha Secondary School TET 2018 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
OSSTET Secondary Teacher Posts:
- Category -I : Trained Graduate (Science/Arts) / Hindi /Sanskrit /Urdu/Telugu – (The candidate sunder this category shall appear the test in paper – I).
- Category -II (PET) (The candidates under this category shall appear the test in Paper-II).
OSSTET Eligibility Qualification:
- he candidate who have completed minimum Bachelor Degree (B.A or B.Sc) along with the training courses like Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) are eligible to apply for this Test. The candidates must have studied Odia as a subject upto VI level or HSC level, or completed MIL in Odia in 10th level .
- Persons having any of the following educational and training qualifications having passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. (Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium) shall be eligible for appearing in OSSTET.
Odisha TET 2018-19 Syllabus:
There shall be two papers of the OSSTET viz -Paper-I and Paper-II.
- a) Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per category-I have to appear in Paper-I of the Examination.
- b) Persons having requisite academic and training qualification as per category-II have to appear in paper-II of the Examination.
- Total Time Duration of Exam is 2 hour and 30 Minutes.
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ), each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer is correct.
- There shall be three sections in each paper.
- In section-I, the following languages shall be offered; Odia, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu & Bengali.
- The candidate has to choose anyone of these languages. In section-II, English subject shall be for all candidates.
- In section-III, The questions in Arts and Science subjects shall be in English. The question in subjects like Hindi/Classical (SanskritlTelugu/Urdu) shall be in respective languages.
- The question in Physical Education course (paper-II) shall be in English.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Category -I Exam Pattern
Category -II PET Exam Pattern
The detailed syllabus for subjects of, both the papers of OSSTET shall be prepared by the Director, T.E. & SCERT, Odisha in consultation with BSE(O). The syllabus shall be made available on the official website of TE & SCERT and BSE(O).
Old Question Papers
OSSTET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has OSSTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for OSSTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
OSSTET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in OSSTET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
OSSTET Online Practice Test:
- OSSTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Odisha Secondary Schools TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
OSSTET Exam 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Teacher Eligibility Test i.e TET Exam 2018 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TET Exam 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
OSSTET Result 2018
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%. A person securing 60% or more in a paper shall be considered OSSTET pass. In case of SC,ST,PH, OBC/SEBC candidates, the minimum pass mark shall be 50%.
- The validity period of OSSTET qualifying certificate /mark sheet shall be for a minimum period of 7 years from the date of OSSTET examination subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility conditions of appointment as may be imposed by the appointing authority from time to time.
OSSTET 2018-19 Certificate
- Successful candidates shall be awarded an OSSTET Certificate by BSE(O). The Certificate shall contain the name and address of the candidate, date of birth, registration number, year/month of award of certificate & marks obtained in paper(s). The certificate shall be electronically generated with adequate security features.
|Address||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Manglabag, Ranihat Colony|
Cuttack, Odisha, India