TNPL Recruitment 2018 Application Form for total 15 Semi Skilled vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
TNPL Recruitment 2018
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.tnpl.com for the post of Semi Skilled this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited. Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Semi Skilled Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2018.
The TNPL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Semi Skilled Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04 January 2019.
Vacancy in TNPL Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) Semi Skilled post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
TNPL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for TNPL Recruitment 2018 for the Semi Skilled posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics
Engineering with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate or SSLC with National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic Trade with not less than 60% of marks and National Apprenticeship Certificate with First Class / Second Class Boiler Attendant Certificate. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs.8888 – 12478/-
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam/Interview.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 January 2019.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this TNPL Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.tnpl.com (TNPL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Semi Skilled Posts
- STEP–3: Read the TNPL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- Application Send to the Chief General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited, Kaghitapuram, Karur District, Tamil Nadu-639136.
TNPL Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these TNPL Semi Skilled Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in TNPL Recruitment written test exam. Search TNPL Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL), Tamil Nadu
Official Website:- www.tnpl.com
Online Practice Test:
- TNPL Semi Skilled Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test