AIIMS Delhi i.e All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form total 257 Nursing Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 AIIMS Delhi Exam Admit Card Download
- 1.10 AIIMS Delhi Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.aiims.edu for the post of Nursing Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi has recently publish an advertisement notification for Nursing Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
The AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Nursing Officer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 14-07-2017.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for filling of following Group ‘B’ post at the AIIMS, New Delhi as under:-
Vacancies in AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Nursing Officer post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Nursing Officer||257 posts (UR-174, SC-26, ST- 10 and OBC-47) including 11 post of OPH posts (one leg) i.e. (UR-07, SC-01 & OBC-03)|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 for the Nursing Officer posts is given below.
I. (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognised University or Institute;
Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University of Institute;
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute;
(ii) registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council;
(iii) Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
II (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognised Board or Council;
(ii) Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN Or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council; and
(iii) Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II. (i) above.
- Between 18 and 30 years.
1) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
2) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
3) Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:-
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH (ONE LEG)||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen and Commission Officers including ECOs/SSCOs – for Group A & B posts||(a) Five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.|
NOTE: Ex Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Govt. in a Civil Post are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Govt. However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any for Ex-Servicemen in Central Govt. jobs.
(b) In order to qualify for the concession under (a) above, candidates concerned would be required to produce a certificate that they have been released from the Defence Forces. The certificate for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified below and should also specify the period of service in the Defence Forces:-
(i) In case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs: Army: Directorate of Personnel Services, Army Headquarters, New Delhi. Navy: Directorate of Personnel Services Naval Headquarters, New Delhi. Air Force: Directorate of Personnel Services, Air Headquarters, New Delhi.
(ii) In case of JCOs/ORs and equivalent of the Navy and Air Forces: Army: By various Regimental Record Offices. Navy: Naval Records, Bombay Air Force: Air Force Records, New Delhi
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees – for Group A & B posts|
|1) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||5 years|
|2) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||8 (5 +3) years|
|3) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||10 (5+5) years|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test only
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 15-06-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-07-2017.
- Date of Written Examination:- 11.09.2017 (Monday)
- Date of Declaration of result:- 20.09.2017.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AIIMS Delhi Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.aiims.edu (AIIMS Delhi Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Nursing Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AIIMS Delhi Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
- The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
AIIMS Delhi Exam Admit Card Download
- Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card from AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org as no admit card will be sent by post.
AIIMS Delhi Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers