BEML i.e Bharat Earth Movers Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 107 Executive Director, General Manager, Senior Manager, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 BEML Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in BEML Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 BEML Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 BEML Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.5 BEML Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.6 BEML Recruitment 2017 General Conditions
- 1.7 BEML Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.8 Subjects Question Answers
BEML Recruitment 2017
BEML Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.bemlindia.com for the post of Executive Director, General Manager, Senior Manager, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bharat Earth Movers Limited. Bharat Earth Movers Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Executive Director, General Manager, Senior Manager, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for January 2017.
Vacancies in BEML Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) Executive Director, General Manager, Senior Manager, etc. post details are given below.
|SL No.||Name of the Posts||Number of the Posts|
|2||Chief General Manager||02|
|4||Deputy General Manager||17|
|5||Assistant General Manager||17|
|10||Asst. Engineer/Asst. Officer||08|
|12||Jr. Cook/ Jr. Cook cum caretaker||02|
SC/ST/ OBC BACKLOG VACANCIES:
|SL No.||Name of the Position||Grade/ WG||Vacancies|
|1||Executive Director (Marketing)||X||SC-1|
|2||Executive Director (Finance)|
|3||Chief General Manager (Manufacturing/ Production)||IX||OBC-2|
|4||Chief General Manager (Marketing)|
|5||Chief General Manager (Finance)|
|6||General Manager (Manufacturing/Production)||VIII||SC-3|
|7||General Manager (Materials Mgmt)|
|8||General Manager (IT)|
|9||General Manager (HR)|
|10||General Manager (Marketing)|
|11||General Manager (Finance)|
|12||Deputy General Manager (Manufacturing/Production)||VII||SC-8|
|13||Deputy General Manager (Materials Mgmt)|
|14||Deputy General Manager (IT)|
|15||Deputy General Manager (HR)|
|16||Deputy General Manager (Marketing)|
|17||Deputy General Manager (PR)|
|18||Assistant General Manager (Production/ Planning)||VI||SC-5|
|19||Assistant General Manager (Materials Management)|
|20||Assistant General Manager (Quality)|
|21||Assistant General Manager (Finance)|
|22||Assistant General Manager (HR)|
|23||Senior Manager (Metro Testing & Commissioning)||V||SC-2|
|24||Senior Manager (Manufacturing/ Production)|
|25||Senior Manager (Materials Management)|
|26||Senior Manager (HR)||IV||ST-2|
|30||Manager (Production/ Planning)|
|31||Manager (Materials Management)|
|32||Manager (Physician/ Gynaecologist/ Paediatrician)|
|34||Asst. Manager (Quality)||III||ST-1|
|35||Officer (Finance)||II||ST -10|
|39||Engineer (Mechanical Maintenance)|
|40||Engineer (Metro Testing & Commissioning)|
|42||Asst. Engineer (Marketing/ Service/Spares)||I||ST -8|
|43||Asst. Engineer (Quality)|
|44||Asst. Engineer (Metro Testing & Commissioning)|
|45||Asst. Officer (Finance)|
|47||Jr. Cook/ Jr. Cook cum caretaker||B**||SC-1|
PWD BACKLOG VACANCIES
|SL No.||Position||Grade/ WG||Vacancies|
|1||Asst. Manager (Materials Management)||III||HH-2|
|2||Asst. Manager (HR)||III||OH-1|
|3||Asst. Manager (Finance)||III||HH-2|
|4||Asst. Manager (Quality)||III||OH-1|
|7||Officer (Materials Management)||II||HH-3|
|8||Asst. Engineer (Civil)||I||HH-3|
|9||Asst. Officer (PR)||I||VH-2|
|10||Asst. Officer (Finance)||I||HH-2|
|11||Asst. Officer (Materials Management)||I||HH-2|
|12||Office Asst. Trainee||B*||OH-6|
|13||Lab Technician Trainee||B*|
BEML Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BEML Recruitment 2017 for the Executive Director, General Manager, Senior Manager, etc. posts is given below.
|Manufacturing/ Production/ Planning||First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical/ Automobile/ Production from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Materials Management||First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile/ Production from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Marketing/ Service/ Spares||First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile/ Electrical from a recognized University / Institution.Post graduate qualification in Management will be preferred.|
|Quality||First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile/ Production/ Electrical from a recognized University / Institution. Post graduate qualification in Management will be preferred.|
|Metro Testing & Commissioning||First Class Degree in Engineering in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Civil||First Class Degree in Engineering in Civil from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Mechanical Maintenance||First Class Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Automobilefrom a recognized University / Institution.|
|HR||Graduate with First Class Two years full time MBA (HR/IR)/ MSW or MA(Social Work with HR/IR) / Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations of 2 yrs. full time course with specialization in IR/ HR with Labour Legislations from a recognized University / Institution. Degree in Law is desirable.|
|PR||Graduate with First Class Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication (2 years full time) from recognized University/ Institution|
|Finance (Grade II to X)||Three years full time degree with CA/ ICWA|
|Finance (Grade I)||Three years full time degree with inter CA/inter ICWA|
|Safety||First Class Degree in Engineering in any discipline with Diploma in Industrial Safety under Factories Act from recognized University/Institutes.|
|Physician||MBBS with MD(General Medicine)/ DNB|
|Paediatrician||MBBS with MD(Pediatrics)/ Diploma in Child & Health (DCH)|
|Gynaecologist||MBBS with MS/MD(Gynaecology)/ Diploma in Gynaecology&Obstetrics (DGO)|
|IT||First Class Degree in Engineering in IT/ Computer Science/ Information Science from a recognized University / Institution.|
|Diploma Trainees||Three years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Automobile/ Electrical with 70% aggregate marks (Relaxable by 5% for SC/ST).|
|Lab Technician Trainee||PUC/Inter in Science (10+2) with minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab.|
|Physiotherapist Trainee||PUC/Inter in Science (10+2) with minimum 2 years full time Diploma in Physiotherapy.|
|ITI Trainees||ITI (Welder/ Fitter/ Electrician) with NAC or full term NAC for minimum 3 Years (As per ATS)|
|Office Asst. Trainee||Full time Graduate Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts /Business Management or 3 years full time Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Secretarial Practice with Proficiency in Computer application (min. six months course approved by DOEACC desirable). Typing skill is desirable. For stenographer, certificate in senior shorthand from recognized institute is essential.|
|Jr. Cook/Jr. Cook cum caretaker||SSLC Passed|
POST QUALIFICATION EXPEREINCE REQUIRED, PAY SCALE AND UPPER AGE LIMIT:
|Grade/ Wage Group||Post Qualification Experience Required||Pay Scale||Upper Age Limit|
|Grade I||1 Year||12600-32500||26||29||31|
|Grade II||4 Years||16400-40500||29||32||34|
|Grade III||8 Years||20600-46500||33||36||38|
|Grade IV||12 Years||24900-50500||37||40||42|
|Grade IV (Pediatrician/ Gynecologist/ Physician with PG Degree qualification)||3 Years||24900-50500||42||45||47|
|Grade IV (Pediatrician/ Gynecologist Physician with PG Diploma qualification)||7 Years||24900-50500||46||49||51|
|Grade V||15 Years||29100-54500||40||43||45|
|Grade VI||18 Years||32900-58000||43||46||48|
|Grade VII||21 Years||36600-62000||46||49||51|
|Grade VIII||24 Years||43200-66000||49||52||55|
|Grade IX||27 Years||51300-73000||52||55||55|
|Grade X||30 Years||62000-80000||55||55||55|
|Wage Group S1 (Diploma Trainee)||Nil||10000-28390||26||29||31|
|Office Asst. Trainee/ Lab Technician Trainee/ Physiotherapist Trainee/ITI Trainees||Nil||7000-20000||26||29||31|
|Jr. Cook/Jr. Cook cum caretaker||2 Years||7000-20000||28||31||33|
For PwD candidates, only pass class in the relevant qualification is eligible
BEML Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
BEML Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 04-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-02-2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 28-02-2017.
BEML Recruitment 2017 General Conditions
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on 21.02.2017.
- The upper age limit indicated above is with relaxation as applicable to SC/ST/OBC in line with Government guidelines. The upper age limit can be further relaxed subject to equivalent years of excess post qualification experience prescribed. However, the maximum age with relaxation shall not exceed 55 years.
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit SC/ST Caste Certificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
- OBC candidates** are required to submit Other Backward Class Certificate (‘NonCreamy Layer’*) (Certificate should be in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India). OBC candidates are also required to furnish a self-undertaking that they belong to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) by filling and signing the self-undertaking in the format provided along with the application format.
[Note: **OBC Candidates: Candidates belonging to those Communities which are recognized as a backward class by the Government of India for the purpose of reservation in services as per orders contained in Department of Personnel and Training Office Memorandum No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. *Non- Creamy Layer : The gross annual income of parents of the candidate should not be more than Rs.6 lakhs in last three consecutive years in line with DOPT OM No.36033/1/2013-Estt.(Res) dated 27th, May 2013.’]
- PWD candidates are required to submit PWDCertificate in the format as applicable for appointment to posts under Government of India.
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should send their online application through proper channel or compulsorily produce NOC at the time of test/interview as the case may be, as and when called.
- Candidates employed in Government / Quasi-Government / PSU, should have worked for atleast 1 year in the immediate lower scale.
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate doesn’t fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entail them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection & Appointment.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates.
- Management also reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and / or the selection process at its discretion.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi if so desired at the time of interview.
- Intimation regarding interview etc., will be sent only through e-mail. Also the list of shortlisted/selected candidates for interview/final selection, will be uploaded in Company’s website.
- Out-station candidates called for interview shall be entitled for reimbursement of travel expenses from the communication address as mentioned in the application to the venue of Interview, by the shortest route as per Company rules.
- Eligible and interested OBC candidates applying for the above position (Not applicable for SC/ST/ PWDs) need to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- by clicking the “ON-LINE FEE PAYMENT” Link using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate payments for each of the positions.
- The candidates are required to apply ON-LINE only (which is mandatory), by clicking the “Apply ON-LINE” Linkand after going through the prescribed guidelines and ensuring correctness of the data entered in the portal / form.
- The candidates can access the online application form in our career page at www.bemlindia.com.The online registration site would be available from 09.00 Hrs on 04.02.2017 to 17.45 Hrs on 21.02.2017.
- The candidate is required to take a printout of the online application form, affix the recent passport size photograph, sign in the space provided and attach print out of the fee payment receipt (if applicable), self-attested copies of certificates in support of qualification, age, caste, disability (as applicable),experience including latest salary statement (if applicable), etc. and forward the same to the address mentioned below in a sealed envelope mentioning the post applied for on the top left corner of the envelope.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER(HR),
No.23/1, 4th Main Road,
- The envelope with documents should reach the above address latest by 28.02.2017. Hard copy of the applications not received within the stipulated date or Applications received without photograph/ signature/ fee payment receipt/ attachments/ proper documents for experience/ latest salary statement if applicable will be summarily rejected without any further correspondence.
- Only eligible candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification, experience, age, caste/ PWD (as applicable) need to apply.
- For any queries in the matter, candidates may contact DGM(HR) , Recruitment Cell on Phone No – 080 – 22963279 & Mail Id: email@example.com
BEML Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- BEML Executive Director, General Manager, Senior Manager, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers