BRBNMPL ie Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application for total 407 Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
- 1.6 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.7 BRBNMPL Call Letter Download 2017 (Admit Card)
- 1.8 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.9 BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Online Application
- 1.10 BRBNMPL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.brbnmpl.co.in for the post of Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL/Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India presently having its presses at Mysuru in Karnataka and Salboni in West Bengal with Corporate Office at Bengaluru invites applications from willing applicants for the posts of Assistant Manager and Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) in the Company. Applicants are advised to apply Online between February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017 only through the Company’s website at www.brbnmpl.co.in under the page “Careers”. Applicants may apply after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for the post. Company will take up verification of eligibility with reference to the original documents only after they have qualified for interview based on their written examination (Online) result. If the candidates shortlisted for interview are found ‘Not eligible’ during the document verification process, they will not be allowed to attend the interview. Their admission to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Applicants who do not fulfill age and the minimum educational qualification & experience as on February 28, 2017 (last date of online registration process) are not eligible and need not apply for the post
Vacancies in BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) post details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Total|
|Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee)||52||26||94||178||350|
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) posts is given below.
A. Assistant Manager
For External Candidates
B. Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government-recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering. They should have two years post-qualification experience in production/ manufacturing unit.
For Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL)
Should have passed in B. Tech. / B.E. / AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) in any branch of engineering from a Government recognizsed University / Institute and should have put in at least two years of service in the Company OR Should have passed Engineering Diploma in any discipline from a Government recognised University / Institute and should have put in at least ten years of service in the Company.
Note: i) All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised Universities / Institutions and course approved by the Government. If grades are awarded instead of marks, applicants should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent so as to check the eligibility percentage. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection. ii) Ex-Serviceman applicants should apply if they have post qualification experience of two years as per their eligible qualification as above in a Production / Manufacturing unit only. For this a copy of the specific certificate on the letter head of the employer that they have worked in Production / Manufacturing Unit shall be required on a specific date before interview or at the time of interview.
B. Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee)
The applicants should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University. These courses should have been recognised by the Government. The applicants should also have at least one year post-qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit.
The applicants should have passed ITI/NTC/NAC in the trades of Letter Press/Offset/ Plate-making/ Graphic arts/ Retoucher/ Tool and Die Maker/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/C.O.E trade of Production & Manufacturing/C.O.E trade of Electronics/ C.O.E trade of Electrical with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (50% in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Governmentrecognized Institute / University. These courses also should have been recognised by the Government.
The applicants who have passed ITI/NTC should also have at least two years post-qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit. Further, the applicants who have passed NAC should also have at least two years post qualification experience in production / manufacturing unit. However, one year Apprentice Training in the production / manufacturing unit will also be counted for the purpose of two years post qualification experience in their case.
Note: i) All educational qualifications must have been obtained from recognised Universities / Institutions and course approved by the Government. If grades are awarded instead of marks, applicants should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent so as to check the eligibility percentage. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection. ii) Ex-Serviceman applicants should apply if they have Post qualification experience of one year / two years as the case may be as per their eligible qualification as above in a Production/ Manufacturing unit only. Acopy of the specific certificate on the letter head of the employer that they have worked in Production/Manufacturing Unit shall be required on a specific date before interview or at the time of interview.
A. Assistant Manager
Not more than 31 years. (i.e., Applicants born on or after March 01, 1986 are only eligible to apply) Internal Candidates (BRBNMPL): No Upper Age limit
B. Industrial Workman Grade–I (Trainee)
Minimum age of 18 years and not more than 28 years. (i.e., Applicants born between February 28, 1999 and March 01, 1989 are only eligible to apply, both dates are inclusive) Upper age limit for both the posts is relaxable as under:
a) Up to a maximum of 5 years in respect of SC / STapplicants;
b) Up to a maximum of 3 years in respect of OBC applicants
c) Up to a maximum of 10 years if the applicant is a physically handicapped person. For applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are physically handicapped, the maximum age relaxation of 10 years permissible for physically handicapped shall be in addition to the age relaxation provided as above;
d) In case of Ex-Servicemen it shall be relaxed by the length of Military Service increased by 3 years subject to the condition that the
i) continuous service rendered in the Armed forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than 6 month after attestation of his antecedents and
ii) that the resultant age after deducting his period of service from his actual age doesn’t exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years.
However, they should not have crossed 50 years of age all inclusive as on the date above. Applicants claiming age relaxation under this paragraph would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Company that he/she has been released from the Armed Forces.
e) Up to a maximum of 5 years to applicants of Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate to this effect from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
Note : i) Ex-Servicemen who have already secured regular employment under the Central Government in a Civil Post or Service are permitted the benefit of age relaxation as admissible for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in any higher post or service under the Central Government. However such applicants will not be eligible for the benefit of reservation, if any, for ExServicemen in the Company’s services.
ii) Acertificate for Ex-Servicemen should be signed by the appropriate Authority specified below and should also specify the period of Service in the armed forces; In case of JCOs/ORs and equivalent rank of navy and air force – Army : By concerned regimental record office, Navy : Naval records, Mumbai, and Air Force : Air Force records, New Delhi.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Assistant Manager: Pay Band Rs.15050–41760 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5520/-. The selected candidates in Assistant Manager Grade will be placed on probation for a period of one year on a Pay of Rs.15050 + Grade Pay of Rs.5520 per month in the Pay Band of Rs.15050-41760. The initial gross monthly emoluments, including Dearness Allowance at the Basic Pay of Rs.20570/- (Pay + Grade Pay) is Rs.47700/- (approx.). In addition to the above, they are eligible for food vouchers and conveyance allowance as per the rules of the Company. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company. On satisfactory completion of Probation period, the employees will be confirmed in the services of the Company. They are eligible for certain other Allowances as per the rules of the Company
- Industrial Workman Grade–I: Pay Band Rs.7000-24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280/-. The selected candidates will be taken initially on training for one year during which period they will be given mainly “on-the-job” training. They will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 16000/- (Rupees Sixteen thousand only). In addition to the above, they are eligible for food vouchers and conveyance allowance as per the rules of the Company. On successful completion of training, the employees will be placed on probation for a period of one year in the pay band as indicated above. The period of probation may be extended by a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the Company. On placement on probation/confirmation, they are eligible for Dearness Allowance and certain other Allowances as per the rules of the Company.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
- i) Selection for the posts will be done through written examination which will be conducted “Online”, and will be of objective type. This will be followed by a personal Interview of candidates who qualify in the written examination and are short listed for interview.
- ii) The Objective type of written examination in respect of Assistant Manager will consist of tests on Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. All these tests except General English will be in bilingual form, i.e., Hindi & English and the applicants will have to choose one medium to answer.
- iii) The Objective type of written examination in respect of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) will consist of tests on Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Science (Consisting of Physics & Chemistry of 10th Std. CBSE) and General Knowledge. All these tests will be in bilingual form, i.e., Hindi & English and the applicants will have to choose one medium to answer.
- iv) In the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum marks in each of the tests and rank sufficiently higher to be called for interview. The minimum marks will be decided by the Company based on the performance of the applicants in the written examination. However, since the final selection would depend on the number of vacancies as also relative performance, merely qualifying in the written examination and personal interview will not entitle an applicant to appointment in the Company. The final merit list will be drawn by adding the marks obtained in the written examination and interview together.
- v) The written examination will be held tentatively on March 25, 2017. The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter and also will be indicated on the Company’s website. The applicants will also be informed through email/sms on their registered email id /mobile number. The written examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The applicants will have to take the examination on the date and time as indicated in the call letter at their own cost. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in for the examination date.
- vi) The written Examination will be conducted at the following centres: 1) Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar 2) Bengaluru 3) Bhopal 4) Bhubaneswar 5) Chennai 6) Guwahati 7) Hubli 8) Hyderabad/Rangareddy 9) Jaipur 10) Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, 11) Lucknow 12) Mumbai /Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane 13) Mysuru 14) New Delhi – NCR 15) Patna 16) Ranchi 17) Raipur 18) Siliguri 19) Thiruvananthapuram.
- vii) Applicants should select only one centre. Choice of centre once exercised by the applicant will be final. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for written examination shall be entertained. If sufficient number of applicants does not opt for a particular centre for written examination, the Company reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those applicants OR if the number of applicants is more than the capacity available for written examination for a centre, the Company reserves the right to allot any other centre to the applicant. The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centres and/or add some other centres at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Company also reserves the right to allot the applicants to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for either within the state or outside the state.
- viii) All applicants will have to appear for the written examination at their own risks and expenses. Company will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- ix) Admission to the written examination will be purely provisional without verification of age / qualification / experience / category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-S) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should, therefore, ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is decided at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected after appointment his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
- x) Download of Call letter – Applicants who have registered Online will be allowed to download Online call letters for the “Online” examination on the basis of the information furnished in the Online application. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters Online. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Once the applicant clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The applicant is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Applicants are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants have to appear at the examination centre with (i) Original Call Letter and (ii) Original Photo Identity Proof as specified and mentioned in call letter. Applicants are also required to bring one photocopy of the original photo identity proof. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the email id and mobile number as given by them in the online application form. However, applicants should keep checking the above website for latest updates.
- xi) Reporting late for Online Examination – Applicants reporting late for Online examination, i.e., after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, applicants may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
- xii) The possibility for occurrences of some problems in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the applicants to the other centers or to conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of BRBNMPL in this regard shall be final. Applicants not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
- xiii) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any applicant.
- xiv) In order to overcome the possibility of applicants seeking help of other applicants during the written examination, an analysis of the responses (answers) of individual applicants with those of other applicants in the written examination to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers will be done. On the basis of such an analysis, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Company reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned applicant and the result of such applicants (disqualified) will be withheld. Hence the applicants are advised in their own interests not to indulge in any unfair practice/ malpractice in the examination.
- xv) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by an applicant detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the applicant from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any BRBNMPL recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
BRBNMPL Call Letter Download 2017 (Admit Card)
- Download of Call letter – Applicants who have registered Online will be allowed to download Online call letters for the “Online” examination on the basis of the information furnished in the Online application. No detail scrutiny of application will be carried out at the time of issuing call letters Online. The call letters can be downloaded from the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Once the applicant clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The applicant is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Applicants are required to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration. Applicants have to appear at the examination centre with (i) Original Call Letter and (ii) Original Photo Identity Proof as specified and mentioned in call letter. Applicants are also required to bring one photocopy of the original photo identity proof. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS to the email id and mobile number as given by them in the online application form. However, applicants should keep checking the above website for latest updates.
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
Opening of website link for applying Online application.
|February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017|
Payment of fees in online mode
February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017
|Tentative date of Written examination which will be conducted “Online” at selected centres|
March 25, 2017 The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter. Applicants will be informed through email/sms on their registered email id / mobile number
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2017 Online Application
Applicants are requested to follow the detailed procedures/ guidelines as indicated below:
A. Application Registration Procedure
B. Payment of fees Procedure
C. Other Guidelines
Applicants can apply online only from February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, applicants should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to ?the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email id to ?/or of any other person.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE: February 14, 2017 to February 28, 2017
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicants.
Application Registration Procedure
- i) Applicants to visit Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in and open the link for filling the Online Application Form, click on the option “APPLYONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- ii) To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. AProvisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- iii) In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application applicants are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- iv) Applicants are advised to carefully fill & verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINALSUBMITBUTTON.
- v) The Name of the applicant or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- vii) Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- viii) Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINALSUBMIT.
- x) Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- xi) Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- xii) Click on ‘Submit’ button.
A) Assistant Manager:
Rs. 300/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD/ Internal (BRBNMPL) applicants
B) Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee):
Rs.200/- for all applicants and Rs. Nil for SC/ST/PWD
The applicants (wherever applicable) have to pay the application fees online as per the method explained in para 9 B. Transaction charge (if any) levied by the bank for the payment of above application fees is to be borne by the applicants. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted and the applicant will be considered not eligible. Applicants paying lesser fees will also be not eligible. Fees once paid will not be refunded or kept in reserve for future exam/selection.
Payment of Fees procedure (Online Mode)
- i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- ii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- iii) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- v) Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- vi) Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- vii) For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- viii) To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- ix) There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- x) No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
- xi) An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- i) Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the Company’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam. BRBNMPL takes no responsibility for applicants not being able to submit their applications online within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the BRBNMPL.
- ii) Any information submitted by an applicant in his/her application shall be binding on the applicant personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution / civil consequences in case the information / details furnished by him / her are found to be false at a later stage.
- iii) BRBNMPL shall not be responsible for any application made/wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Applicants are advised not to share/mention their application details with/to anyone.
- iv) Identity Verification – In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University / Aadhar / E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The applicant’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the applicant is in doubt the applicant may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration card will NOTbe accepted as valid ID proof.
Note : Applicants have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Examination call letter while attending the examination, without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Applicants must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female applicants who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. Applicants who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / original marriage certificate (for female applicants) /affidavit in original. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof, the applicant will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
BRBNMPL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- BRBNMPL Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.