Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 413 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.7 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Instructions For Applicants/candidates
- 1.10 Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.gujaratpost.gov.in for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Gujarat Postal Circle. Gujarat Postal Circle has recently publish an advertisement notification for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for filling the following vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre (earlier known as Group-D) in Administrative/ Subordinate Post Offices in Postal/Railway Mail Service Division/Unit in Gujarat Postal Circle under direct requirement i.e. from open market by holding Aptitude Test and Descriptive Examination. Aptitude Test would be of MCQ type followed by Descriptive examination of qualified candidates in the Aptitude Test.
The detailed guidelines, conditions and instructions for the Direct Recruitment are given below, which must be read carefully by the applicant and satisfy him-self about the eligibility to the post and then apply for the same. It will be presumed that all guidelines, conditions and instructions are acceptable to the candidates who are applying for the post.
Vacancies in Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||413|
a) Vacancy Position in Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Offices:-
|Sl. No.||Name of Dn.||OC||SC||ST||OBC||Total||PH-I (VH)||PH-II (HH)||PH-III (OH)||Ex-SM|
|2||Ahd. City Dn||06||–||01||02||09||01||02||–||01|
|10||RMS „AM‟ Division||39||–||14||28||81||–||01||–||03|
|Total Ahmedabad HQ Region||63||02||18||44||127||02||04||01||04|
|20||RMS „RJ‟ Division||03||–||07||08||18||–||–||–||01|
|Total Rajkot Region||29||–||14||19||62||01||02||02||01|
|31||RMS „W‟ Division||38||–||03||25||66||01||01||–||05|
|Total Vadodara Region||83||07||09||37||136||01||01||03||06|
b) Vacancy Position in Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices:-
|Sl. No.||Name of Dn.||OC||SC||ST||OBC||Total||PH-I (VH)||PH-II (HH)||PH-III (OH)||Ex-SM|
|1||CPMG Office, Ahmedabad||14||–||–||09||23||–||–||–||–|
|2||PMG Office, Rajkot||02||–||–||–||02||–||–||–||–|
|3||PMG Office, Vadodara||01||–||–||–||01||–||–||–||–|
|4||Postal Training Centre, Vadodara||07||–||01||02||10||–||–||–||–|
|5||O/o Director of Accounts(Postal), Ahmedabad||07||01||01||03||12||–||–||–||–|
|6||Postal Store Depot, Ahmedabad||10||–||–||04||14||–||–||–||–|
|7||Postal Store Depot, Rajkot||07||–||–||05||12||–||–||–||–|
|8||Postal Store Depot Vadodara||10||01||02||01||14||–||–||–||–|
- (i) The vacancies notified are subject to vary/change without any prior intimation or assignment of any reason. (UR:- Unreserved, SC:- Scheduled Caste, ST:- Scheduled Tribe, OBC:- Other Backward class, PH:- Physically Handicapped, Ex. SM:- Ex-Serviceman)
- (ii) The words PH-I, PH-II and PH-III shown in the vacancy position represents Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired and Orthopedically Impaired respectively.
- (iii) Candidate selected against vacancies earmarked for physically handicapped and Ex-serviceman will be adjusted in the relevant categories i.e. OC, SC, ST and OBC as the case may be depending upon the category to which the selected candidate belongs to.
2) CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM PH CONCESSION:-
a) Visually impaired:– Categories of visually impaired person suitable for the posts:
1. Blind & Low Vision The Blinds are those who suffer from either of the following conditions:- a) Total absence of Sight b) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses; c) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degrees or worse.
Low Vision:- “Persons with low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive vice.
b) Hearing Impaired:– Categories suitable for the posts: The Deaf or those in whom the sense of hearing is non-functional for ordinary purposes of life, they do not hear, understand sounds at all even with amplified speech. The cases included in this category will be those having hearing loss more than 90 decibels (db) in the better ear(profound impartment) or the total loss of hearing in both ears.
c) Orthopedically Impaired:- The Orthopedically impaired are those who have a minimum 40% of physical defect or deformity which causes and interference with the normal functioning of bones, muscles and joints. Categories of Orthopedically impaired applicants suitable for the posts:-
1. One Arm affected
2. One Leg affected
3. One Arm and One Leg affected
4. Both Legs affected
5. Muscular Weakness
d) Degree of disability for reservation:- The only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability.
1) A person who wants to avail benefit of reservation should be in possession of valid Medical Certificate in the forms prescribed by the Government issued by competent Medical authorities for the purpose of employment as on closing date of registration of online examination.
2) The applicant can avail relaxation only for the predominant disability. The applicant should be in possession of Original Medical Certificate for the same issued by competent medical authorities in the format prescribed by the Government at the time of Online Registration.
3) PH Candidates seeking help of scribe must apply in prescribe format before the examination. They will have to seek written permission from Asstt. Director Postal Services (Recruitment) O/o. Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad-380001.
For PH, Ex-Servicemen/Government Servants candidates, instructions/guidelines issued by DoPT from time to time are applicable.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for the Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts is given below.
- Matriculation from any recognized Board.
- 18 to 25 years for unreserved (UR) applicants as on 10.04.2017.
a) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India orders are as indicated below:-
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit|
|Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes(SCs/STs)||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes(OBC)||3 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||PH+ Unreserved – 10 Years|
In regard to PH + SC/ST – 15 Years
In regard to PH + OBC – 13 Years
|Ex-servicemen||3 Years after deduction of service rendered in military from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications.|
|Ex-servicemen + SC/ST||8 Years (3Years+5 Years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications.|
|Ex-servicemen + OBC||6 Years (3+3 Years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications.|
|Serving Government employees who have rendered not less than 3 years‟ regular continuous service as on closing date for receipt of applications||Up to 35 years of age as on the closing date for Online Registration of applications (40 years for SC/ST and 38 for OBC)|
b) The age relaxation for reserved category applicants (SCs/STs/OBCs) is admissible only in the case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category applications, who apply against posts meant for UR category, are not entitled to get age relaxation.
c) Any person who claims to belong to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class should be in possession of the relevant community certificate as on closing date for Online Registration of applications and have to produce a certificate to the appointing authority, issued by competent authority in prescribed performa at the time of selection in support of his/her claims. Format for SC/ST/OBC/PH is enclosed for ready reference. The claim/concession will be entertained as per departmental rules/guidelines on the subject.
Note:- OBC caste must be listed in Central Government OBC caste list. State Government OBC caste lists will not be considered.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Level 1-7 th CPC Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/-) pay the revise pay in pay matrix level 1 will be of Rs. 18000 + Admissible allowances.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Exam Pattern | Syllabus
a) The applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) with total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four (4) parts (Part A, B, C (i) & C (ii)). The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no negative marking.
b) The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hour (120 minutes)
c) The part A and B of the Aptitude Test will be in bilingual i.e. English & Gujarati.
QUALIFYING MARKS:- The qualifying mark in each category is as under.
|Unreserved Candidates(OC) category||Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 40% in aggregate.|
|OBC category||Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 37% in aggregate.|
|SC/ST category||Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 33% in aggregate.|
a) Candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing aggregate marks.
b) The descriptive examination with the same syllabus will be taken in order of merit of Aptitude Test (MCQ).
c) The selection to qualify for descriptive examination will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude test separately for each category following the prescribed rule procedure on the subject.
i) If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test/descriptive test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
ii) If two or more candidates secure equal marks in aptitude test /descriptive test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list and their age are also the same, then candidate who secured higher percentage in the matriculation will be considered for selection.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST:-
On the basis of descriptive exam a common merit list for the whole Gujarat Circle shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies put together. For the said purpose candidate shall indicate 3 preferences for Divisions/Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices for the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff cadre, at the time of downloading Admit Card for Descriptive examination. Thereafter the candidates will be allotted to the Division/ Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices as per their preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancies.
Such Candidates who are not able to get the allocation in any of the preference because of his/her performance, such candidates might be allocated to the Administrative and Subordinate offices where the vacancy exits. For the candidates who do not indicate their preference, it will be presumed that, they have equal preference for all the Division / Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative offices and may be allocated to any Division/ Unit of Sub ordinate offices and Administrative offices where vacancy exits at the discretion of the competent authority.
The registration of on-line application will commence on 24/03/2017 at 00:00 hrs and closes by 10/04/2017 by 23:59 hrs.
DATE & TIME OF APTITUDE TEST:-
Tentative date of examination will be 14.05.2017 (Sunday). The applicants are advised to visit https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in from time to time for information regarding date & time for Aptitude Test/ Descriptive Examination.
EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR APTITUDE TEST:-
a) Applicants are hereby clearly informed that allotment of centre/city is the prerogative of the Department and any request received for change in centre/city /venue will not be entertained in any circumstances.
b) The department reserves the right to cancel any centre or include other centres also. Department also reserves the right to divert the candidate at any centre to some other centre to take the examination.
c) The candidate can be given any centre at any city in Gujarat State. Decision of the Department in this regard would be final.
d) Center for Descriptive examination will be decided later on and intimated to qualifying candidates accordingly.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Starting Date & Time of Registration of on-line applications on OJAS Website:-||24/03/2017 at 00:00 hrs|
|Closing Date & Time of Registration of online applications on OJAS Website:-||10/04/2017 at 23:59 hrs|
|Starting Date for Deposit of FEE in cash at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Circle during working hours of Post Offices:-||24/03/2017|
|Last Date for Deposit of FEE in cash at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Circle during working hours of Post Offices:-||12/04/2017|
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- a) The applicants can apply for Multi-Tasking Staff posts in Administrative and Subordinate offices.
- b) If an applicant registers more than one application on line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- c) The applicant has to visit the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in through internet enable workstation or personal computer or laptop.
- d) The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position etc. carefully before filling up the application form.
- e) The applicant has to keep ready i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions. ii) 10th standard/ITI mark sheet.
- f) The applicant has to fill up the data required on-line and enter all mandatory fields.
- g) Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
- h) Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- i) The applications are to be submitted on-line only. Manually received applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode.
- j) After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
- k) The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle within 2 days from the date of on-line registration.
- l) Once payment details are updated in the website, the candidate has to visit Recruitment Portal https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in, in which he/she can download his/her accepted application form ‘’Print/Download Accepted Application Tab” for future reference.
- m) For receiving the SMS/e-Mail to the registered mobile number/ registered e-Mail id, the candidate are requested to furnish valid Mobile Number, e-Mail ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained.
- n) The applicants after successful registration of the on-line application is advised to keep printout of his/her application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the post office for any future reference.
- o) The applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered on-line will be treated as provisional and it will be subject to verification of respective certificates/documents. The applicant has to furnish a DECLARATION to the affect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best to his/her knowledge and they will by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected. Therefore it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the check Box about this DECLARATION the time of registration of the Application form and before saving and uploading the application. Once application is submitted, it cannot be modified or altered later.
- p) The admit cards will be uploaded on https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in an e-mail & SMS will be sent on registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number. Candidate can download the admit card from the website. Candidates Who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive any email/SMS for admit card download at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through query tab. However, the applicant should keep in touch with website to update with recruitment process.
|Category of Applicant||Cost Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total Fee|
|All male applicants belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC category||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 600/- (Rs. Six Hundred Only)|
|Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Women||Rs.200/-||(Exempted)||Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two Hundred only)|
a) Applicants belonging to scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/ Physical Impaired/Women are exempted for payment of Examination Fee i.e. Rs. 400/-. Such applicants have to deposit only Application Fee i.e. Rs.200/-. b) Applicants have to pay Rs. 12/- Post Office Service Charge per application in addition to fee prescribed for relevant categories. c) Fees once paid will not be refunded under any Circumstances.
MODE OF PAYMENT:-
The Cost of Application Form and Examination Fee are already prescribed in para No. 13 above of this notification. The applicants have to approach their nearest computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle and to produce Fee Payment Challan printed by him and to Pay the FEE IN CASH (INR) ONLY. Once the fee has been paid the registration process is completed. The printout of filed Application Form will be obtained by the applicant after confirmation of the fee. In case of non-payment of prescribed fees, application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered the applications on the closing date of Registration of On-line are permitted to pay the FEE till Working Hours of Post Offices on 12 th April, 2017. In case of non-payment or less payment of fee, the application registered will not be consider for further process. Fee paid by mode other than cash payment at computerized Post Offices will not be entertained, such application will be rejected and the payment maid shall stand forfeited.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017 Instructions For Applicants/candidates
- a) All rules and instructions issued by Government of India & Department of Posts in respect of recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff from open market shall be applicable, irrespective of their non-mention in this notification.
- b) All candidates must write the papers in their own hand writing. In no circumstances, will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. However, blind candidates and candidates with Locomotors Disability and cerebral Palsy Where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment ) will be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe such of the candidate wanting to use services of scribe will have to apply in proper form. The scribe must be a student from lower class than the prescribed educational qualification for the post. PH Candidates seeking help of scribe must apply in prescribe format before the examination. They will have to seek written permission from Asstt. Director Postal Services (Recruitment) O/o. Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Khanpur, Ahmedabad-380001.
- c) For the said purpose candidate shall indicate 3 preferences for Divisions/Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices for the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff cadre, while applying on-line.
- d) Compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour shall be permitted for the Blind candidates and the candidates with locomotors disability and cerebral palsy where dominant (writing) extremity is affected to the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment).
- e) The candidate should not have been debarred by any recruitment authority/Department/Ministry of central Govt. as on date and have never been convicted by any Court of Law.
- f) The candidates are themselves responsible for ensuring that they fall within the prescribed age limit and also fulfill other eligibility criteria. If at any stage it is found that they do not fulfill the age criteria or any other eligibility criteria, their candidature will be cancelled
- g) An applicant cannot register for more than one application on-line. If it is done, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- h) No TA/DA is admissible to any applicant/ candidate for appearing in the aptitude test. No request for withdrawal of application/fees will be entertained at any stage of recruitment.
- i) The application registered by the applicant will be treated as provisional and the selection/appointment is subject to verification of respective original Certificate/Documents. Candidates will have to produce the original documents/testimonials as and when required/ demanded. Any false/incorrect information found /detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/terminated.
- j) Candidates must fill all the details in the application form as per matriculation certificate. He/she should have 10th qualification on 10-04-2017.
- k) No request for withdrawal of application/fees will be entertained at any stage of recruitment.
- l) Signature of candidate should invariably be in running handwriting. Applicant should attend for Aptitude Test/Descriptive Examination with photo ID, issued by competent authority.
- m) Candidate has to fill his/her roll number and other required information carefully in the OMR sheet, otherwise OMR sheet will be not evaluated for qualifying test.
- n) The post of Multi-Tasking Staff is categorized under General Central Service Group C (Non-Gazetted Ministerial).
- o) Candidates should clearly understand that no written communication on any of issues will be given by this office. Right from checking, uploading, submitting of an application etc., he/she should communicate through website only. He/She can also take assistance of the helpline number given on website. Although, after communication through website, if of satisfied, an applicant may call on Phone no. 079-25509381 for assistance.
- p) The applicants are advised to visit https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in time to time for further information regarding Date of examination/Admit Card.
Gujarat Postal Circle MTS Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- Gujarat Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers