Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (GTET) Exam 2022-2023 Conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB).
About Gujarat TET- GTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Gujarat, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Gujarat Teacher’s Eligibility Test (GTET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Gujarat TET 2022 Exam Date:
- Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Last GTET was held on : 26-07-2015
- Next GTET Exam Date : 23-08-2015
Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form:
- Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Application form can be download from ojas.guj.nic.in official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the GTET websites.
- GTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for GTET 2015 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
Gujarat TET 2022 Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Gujarat TET 2022 Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the GTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the GTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
GTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
GTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
GTET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has GTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for GTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
|1||TET I 2015|
|2||Language I 2014|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (II) 2014|
|5||Science (Paper I) 2014|
|6||English (Paper I, II) 2014|
|7||Social Science 2014|
GTET Model Papers 2022:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2022 for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2022. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in GTET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
GTET Online Practice Test:
- GTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Gujarat TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Gujarat TET Exam 2022 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test i.e GTET Exam 2022 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Gujarat TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Gujarat TET Exam 2022 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Gujarat TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Gujarat TET 2022 Result:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the GTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
Gujarat TET 2022 Certificate
- The Validity Period of GTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a GTET Certificate. A person who has qualified GTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost GTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Gujarat Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Gujarat.
- Fess required Rs.200/– and Time for issue of Duplicate documents – Within 14 working days .
Gujarat TET 2022 Admit Card
- The candidates may download their admit cards from GTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact GTET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on GTET website the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, GTET Unit.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2022 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2022
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2022
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers