HECL i.e Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 100 ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 HECL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in HECL Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 HECL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 HECL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 HECL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 HECL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 HECL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 HECL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 HECL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
HECL Recruitment 2017
HECL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.hecltd.com for the post of ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited. Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has recently publish an advertisement notification for ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2017.
HEC Ltd, established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turnkey project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
Getting inspiration from Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikash Yojna (PMKVY); HEC Ltd. has decided to introduce three years Training Programme to ITI qualified & Diploma Engineering Holders. This is a unique initiative that aims to offer 100 young technocrats meaningful, industry relevant, skill based training. Under this scheme, the trainees will be offered a monthly Stipend and a certificate on successful completion of training, which will help them in securing a job in related industry based on their qualification and exposure obtained through this training program for a better future.
Vacancies in HECL Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees post details are given below.
The details of Training Programme are given below:
HECL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for HECL Recruitment 2017 for the ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical from recognized NCVT/SCVT institute
Diploma Engineer Trainees
Diploma of Engineering in relevant discipline
|Name Of the Post||Age Limit|
|ITI Trainees||28 Years|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||28 Years|
HECL Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Stipend during training period|
|ITI Trainees||First Second Third||6000.00|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||First Second Third||8000.00|
HECL Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
HECL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- i) For ITI Trainees Mode of selection will be written test followed by trade test.
- ii) For Diploma Engineer Trainees Mode of selection will be written test followed by Technical & Supervisory Skill Test.
HECL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||14.04.2017 (10.00 Hrs)|
|Online Registration Closing Date||05.05.2017 (23.00 Hrs)|
|Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank (for already registered candidates only)||08.05.2017 (17.00 Hrs)|
|Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal (for registered candidates only)||08.05.2017 (23.00 Hrs)|
|Availability of Call Letter on website||10-15 days before the date of Written Test/ Interview|
|Tentative Date of Written Test/ Trade Test, Technical & Supervisory Skill Test||Will be notified on website|
Note: 1. Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates. 2. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HECLTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application. 3. Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview. 4. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. 5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate. 6.This is a purely training opportunity and there is no provision whatsoever of any employment in the company on the basis of this scheme. 7. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
HECL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply, please visit: http://www.hecltd.com/jobs-at-hec.php The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 hours of 14.04.2017 to midnight of 05.05.2017. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC LTD will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email/sms sent to the candidates. Internal Candidates can collect and submit their application form in person from Recruitment Section, HECL Headquarter.
1. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :- a. Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no. b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground. c. Scanned signature of the candidate
3. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
4. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
5. Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
6. While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Application Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
7. Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
8. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
9. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
- For General and OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates – Exempted from Application Fee.
STEP B: METHOD OF APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
- 1. A link will be provided on the website for payment through online mode after making the Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidate should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference if required.
- 2. Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- 3. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- 4. Bank commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, HEC LTD will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 08.05.2017 will not be valid.
- 5. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before applying for any post and payment of Application Fee.
- 6. The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the written test/interview will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for appearing in the written test/interview from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post.
- 7. All information regarding this advertisement will be made available on the website: http://www.hecltd.com and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with website http://www.hecltd.com for information regarding dates of written test/interview, downloading of call letter, result of written test/interview etc.
- 8. E-mail ID and Mobile number to be entered in online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and Mobile number entered compulsorily in the online application form, active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via E-mail and/or SMS only.
- 9. Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
- 10. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
- 11. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- 12. Applicants can send their Query related to this advertisement to email Id: email@example.com
HECL Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- HECL ITI Trainees & Diploma Engineer Trainees Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers