JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 67 Senior Resident vacancies advertisement has been published December 27, 2017.
- 1 JIPMER Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Careers 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 Advertisement
- 1.6 Selection Process
- 1.7 Important Dates
- 1.8 Application Form
- 1.9 Question Papers
- 1.10 Helpline Number
- 1.11 Online Practice Test:
JIPMER Recruitment 2017
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form jipmer.edu.in for the post of Senior Resident this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has recently published an advertisement notification for Senior Resident Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2017.
The JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Senior Resident Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 09 & 10.01.2018.
The total vacancies in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Senior Resident post details are given below.
The minimum educational qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2017 for the Senior Resident posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized University. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 67700/- (Per Month).
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- Date of Interview: 09 & 10.01.2018.
The candidates are required to apply Application Form. All details of this JIPMER Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to jipmer.edu.in (JIPMER Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on “Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Senior Resident Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JIPMER Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
- Application Fees is Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.250/- for SC/ST through demand Draft drawn in favour of the “The Director,JIPMER” payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch (02238), Puducherry-605006.
- Candidates who are going to apply for these JIPMER Senior Resident Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JIPMER Recruitment written test exam. Search JIPMER Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
More Contact Details
Official Website:- jipmer.edu.in
Online Practice Test:
- JIPMER Senior Resident Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Be the first to leave a review.