JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form for total 115 Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification Apply Online jipmer.edu.in for the post of Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has recently publish an advertisement notification for Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for April 2018.
The JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Advertisement Notification for the Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 18 May 2018.
Vacancy in JIPMER Careers 2018
The total vacancies in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk||115|
JIPMER Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum educational qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2018 for the Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution or Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council & 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. (More Details Please Check the Advertisement).
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 35 years old. For age relaxation & more age limit please check Advertisement.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale | Salary
- Nursing Officer:- Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Lower Division Clerk:- Rs.19900 – 63200/-
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Computer Based Test & Skill Test (Only LDC).
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 18 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 May 2018.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this JIPMER Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to jipmer.edu.in (JIPMER Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Posts
- STEP–3: Read the JIPMER Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Application fee of Rs.1500/- for General Candidates & Rs.1200/- for SC/ST & no fees for PWD is to be paid through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these JIPMER Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JIPMER Recruitment written test exam. Search JIPMER Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Helpline Number
More Contact Details
Official Website:- jipmer.edu.in
Online Practice Test:
- JIPMER Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2018 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2018
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2018