JIPMER i.e Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 74 Professor & Assistant Professor vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 JIPMER Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in JIPMER Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 JIPMER Recruitment 2017 General Conditions
- 1.9 JIPMER Recruitment Exam Question Papers
JIPMER Recruitment 2017
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form jipmer.edu.in for the post of Professor & Assistant Professor this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has recently publish an advertisement notification for Professor & Assistant Professor Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry from the eligible Indian nationals for the following posts. More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, and selection and application process are mentioned below:-
Vacancies in JIPMER Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Professor & Assistant Professor post details are given below.
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts & Reservation|
|1||Professor of Anaesthesiology||3||1||1||1||0|
|2||Professor of Biochemistry||2||1||1||0||0|
|3||Professor of Cardiology||1||1||0||0||0|
|4||Professor of Endocrinology||1||1||0||0||0|
|5||Professor of ENT||1||1||0||0||0|
|6||Professor of Forensic Medicine||1||1||0||0||0|
|7||Professor of Medical Education & Telemedicine (NTTC)||1||1||0||0||0|
|8||Professor of Medicine||2||1||1||0||0|
|9||Professor of Medical Gastroenterology||1||1||0||0||0|
|10||Professor of Medical Oncology||1||1||0||0||0|
|11||Professor of Microbiology||2||1||1||0||0|
|12||Professor of Nephrology||1||1||0||0||0|
|13||Professor of Neuro-Surgery||1||1||0||0||0|
|14||Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology||3||2||1||0||0|
|15||Professor of Ophthalmology||1||0||1||0||0|
|16||Professor of Orthopaedics||2||1||1||0||0|
|17||Professor of Paediatrics||1||0||1||0||0|
|18||Professor of Paediatric Surgery||1||1||0||0||0|
|19||Professor of Psychiatry||1||1||0||0||0|
|20||Professor of Radio-Diagnosis||1||0||1||0||0|
|21||Professor of Surgical Oncology||1||1||0||0||0|
|22||Professor of Urology||1||1||0||0||0|
|Sl. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts & Reservation|
|23||Assistant Professor of Anatomy||1||1||0||0||0|
|24||Assistant Professor of Anaesthesiology||4||0||3||0||1|
|25||Assistant Professor of Cardiology||2||0||1||1||0|
|26||Assistant Professor of Endocrinology||1||1||0||0||0|
|27||Assistant Professor of Emergency Medical Services||3||2||1||0||0|
|28||Assistant Professor of Geriatric Medicine||2||2||0||0||0|
|29||Assistant Professor of Medicine||3||1||2||0||0|
|30||Assistant Professor of Medical Gastroenterology||1||0||1||0||0|
|31||Assistant Professor of Neurology||1||0||1||0||0|
|32||Assistant Professor Neuro-Surgery||1||0||0||1||0|
|33||Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology||7||1||3||2||1|
|34||Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology||2||0||1||1||0|
|35||Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics||5||2||3||0||0|
|36||Assistant Professor of Paediatrics||1||0||1||0||0|
|37||Assistant Professor of Pharmacology||2||0||1||1||0|
|38||Assistant Professor of Pulmonary Medicine||1||1||0||0||0|
|39||Assistant Professor of Radiotheraphy||1||1||0||0||0|
|40||Assistant Professor of Surgery||4||3||0||0||1|
|41||Assistant Professor of Transfusion Medicine||1||0||1||0||0|
|42||Assistant Professor of Urology||1||1||0||0||0|
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2017 for the Professor & Assistant Professor posts is given below.
- Essential Qualification: i. A Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.) ii. A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD in Anesthesiology or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject;
- Experience: Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in Anesthesiology after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D in Anesthesiology or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
(More Post Qualification Information Please Check the Advertisement)
- Professor (Post Code from 1 to 22) : Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date i.e 14.07.2017
- Assistant Professor (Post Code from 23 to 42) : Not exceeding 50 years as on closing date i.e 14.07.2017
Relaxable by five years in case of post reserved for SC /ST candidates and three years for the post reserved for OBC candidate as per rules of the Govt. of India.
Relaxation for Person with Disability is admissible as per rules.
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Professor (Post Code from 1 to 22) : PB-4: 37400-67000 + AGP 10,500/-(Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs.51,600/- with NPA(NPA applicable only to Medical candidates)
- Assistant Professor (Post Code from 23 to 42) : PB-3: Rs.15600-39100 + AGP 8000/- (Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs.30,000/- with NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates)
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Personal interview.
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for receipt of filled in application will be on or before 14.07.2017 (Friday) till 04.30 PM.
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 General Conditions
- 1. The Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education & Research is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
- 2. Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
- 3. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees as per Govt. of India from time to time.
- 4. Postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch possessed by the candidate must be recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)
- 5. Last Date for receipt of filled in application will be on or before 14.07.2017 (Friday) till 04.30 PM.
- 6. I DETAILS OF APPLICATION FEES:
Rs.500/ for General (UR) & OBC category Rs.250/ for SC/ST category. Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying for the above mentioned posts under PwD category
II. MODE OF PAYMENT : A Demand Draft in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006, towards the examination fee (non-refundable fee), and Rs.500/ for General & OBC category & Rs.250/ for SC/ST category) should be attached in original with the application. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- 7. The candidates who apply for the post of Professor may also specify whether they are ready to be considered for the post of Additional Professor in case if it is decided to operate the post at the level of Additional Professor.
- 8. As per the approval of the competent authority, in case suitable candidates with required experience are not available for the post of Professor in various disciplines mentioned above, the same may be operated at the level of Additional Professor in PB-4: Rs.37400-67000 + G.P. 9500/- (Academic Grade Pay) with a minimum of Rs.46,000/- + NPA (NPA applicable only to Medical candidates). Persons, who are eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Additional Professor only, may submit their application in the prescribed form downloaded from the website along with all the necessary documents with clear superscription on the envelope that the Application is for the post of Addl. Professor by 14.07.2017 with the following qualification & experience for the same:
Qualification & experience for the post of Additional Professor in various disciplines’ mentioned above:
Essential Qualifications: Essential are same as Professor in the respective discipline mentioned above.
Experience: Eight years teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in the respective specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M. or M.Ch.(two years or five years recognized course after MBBS) in the respective discipline or subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Seven years teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in the respective specialty for the candidates possessing three years recognized degree of D.M. or M.Ch. in the respective discipline or subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience for Post Code 01, 02, 05 to 08, 11, 14 to 17, 19, 20: Ten years teaching and, or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD of MS or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience for Post Code 02,07,37 (Non – Medical): Ten years teaching and, or research experience in the discipline or subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 58 years as on closing date
- 9. MODE OF SELECTION: Personal interview
- 10. The crucial date for Age limit and experience will be the last date of receipt of application i.e.14.07.2017
- 11. The persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped persons must submit the certificate in the requisite proforma duly issued by the authority concerned.
- 12. All future vacancies up to a period of 1 year arising out of resignation, retirement etc., will be filled up from the merit list drawn based on the recommendation of Standing Selection Committee to be held against this advertisement.
- 13. Applicants already employed in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Institutions / Statutory Organizations/ PSUs under Central/ State Govt. should route their applications through proper channel. Pay, GPF, Leave Encashment etc. if any are to be settled from the previous employer on selection before joining this Institution.
- 14. While forwarding the application through proper channel, a certificate to the effect that Central Government / State Government / Union Territory or the parent Department/Organizations has “No Objection” to the appointment of officer concerned may also be sent to this Institute along with the application.
- 15. Application for the post shall be in the prescribed proforma available in the JIPMER website (www.jipmer.edu.in). It shall be accompanied by certified copies of educational qualification and experience, Certificate of date of Birth and other documents, duly attested.
- 16. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. The Institute reserves the right to decide the number of posts to be filled up.
- 17. Application incomplete in any respect or received after due date i.e. 14.07.2017 or without application fee will be summarily rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- 18. Selection for the post of Professor & Assistant Professor will be held by conducting an interview, for which date and time will be intimated to the eligible candidates by email only and the same will be published in the JIPMER website also (www.jipmer.edu.in). No communication would be sent by post.
- 19. TA (second class Railway Fare) will be paid to SC/ST candidates only
- 20. A completed application should have the following documents invariably sent along with the application:- A soft copy (scanned in a PDF format only) of the following documents in a DVD must be submitted along with the application.
2. Brief 1 of the Candidate. (Available in Annexure – I)
3. Educational Certificates (From SSLC to PG) (Ph.D – For Non-Medical posts)
4. Experience Certificates (teaching / research experience as required for the post applied)
5. Certificate of Registration UG & PG at MCI
6. Best 5 Publications
7. Colour Passport size photograph
8. Annexure – II to be filled and to be submitted.
JIPMER Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these JIPMER Professor & Assistant Professor Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in JIPMER Recruitment written test exam. Search JIPMER Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.