MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 1634 Banking Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.apexbank.in for the post of Banking Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in MP Apex Bank. MP Apex Bank has recently publish an advertisement notification for Banking Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
On line applications are invited from the eligible candidates of domicile of Madhya Pradesh for the 40 posts of Banking Assistants.
Vacancies in MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in MP Apex Bank Banking Assistant post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
Clerk/ Computer Operator = 1634 Posts
|No||Name of Posts||Details and no. of vacant Posts of MPRSB|
|No of vacant posts||Un Reserved||ST||SC||OBC||Physically Handicapped||Ex Army Man|
|Male||Femal||Male||Fem ale||Male||Fem ale||Male||Fem ale||un reserv ed||reserv ed||un reser ved||rese rved|
|1||Banking Assistant||40||11||06||06||02||05||01||04||02||01 (OH)||01 (HI) OBC||01||00|
Short name: ST (Scheduled Tribe), SC (Scheduled Caste), OBC (Other Backward Class), OH (Orthopedically Handicapped) HI (Hearing Impaired)
Note : i. Female candidates can also apply on Unreserved/Reserved (Male) posts as per their eligibility and social category. ii. SC/ST and OBC candidates are eligible to apply against unreserved category posts but they will not be eligible to get benefits of age and fee relaxation. iii. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will have to submit a certificate from competent authority that he/she is not from Creamy Layer Category. Date of issue of such certificate should not be of more than one year.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 for the Banking Assistant posts is given below.
1- A Second Class Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
2- one year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions:- i) Diploma from any University recognized by UGC. ii) Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC. iii) Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC. iv) Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College. v) One year certificate course in “Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I. In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions, the following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to one year Computer Diploma Course:- i. B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS) ii. Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E.
3- B.Sc./B.Com. with Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
Note –One year computer diploma course is not necessary for candidates having degree/ PG as under – B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
Minimum 18 years Maximum 35 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in upper age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidate.||5 Years|
|Women candidates||10 Years|
|Candidates already working in Short Term Credit Cooperative Structure of Madhya Pradesh (STCCS – MPRS Bank, DCCBs and PACS)||5 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman Candidates belonging to M.P. only||Actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years.|
|Physically handicapped||10 years|
Note: i. Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original copies at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process. ii. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women and physically handicapped category, maximum age relaxation cannot be clubbed with other relaxation of age provided elsewhere. iii. Degree of disability of Physically Handicapped candidates should not be less than 40% to avail benefits of age relaxation and Reservation benefits under this category. iv. Selected Physically handicapped candidates will have to submit a Medical Certificate from competent authority that he/she is physically fit and competent to perform his/her duty for the selected post. v. Reservation and age relaxation benefits will be given only for the candidates having valid domicile of Madhya Pradesh. Eligible candidates seeking for reservation and age relaxation benefits will have to produce a State domicile certificate issued by the competent authority. Vi All successful candidates before there appointment will have to submit Madhya Pradesh Domicile certificate duly issued from competent authority. vii. This advertisement is being published as per the sanction letters dated 21.01.2016 issued by Registrar Cooperative Societies, Madhya Pradesh.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Basic Pay Scale: 11600-24060 – Total initial emoluments. Rs.33617/-per month approx.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Online Examinations (Prelims and Mains)
MP Apex Bank Exam Pattern 2017
- i. For every wrong answer, 0.25 percent marks shall be deducted. In the online examination, the question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternates as answers. The question paper shall be in both English and Hindi.
- ii. There will be no Interview for the post of Banking Assistant. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination.
- iii. Merit of the candidates applying for the post of Banking Assistant will be decided on the basis of total marks obtained in the online main examination. Waiting list of the candidates will be prepared upto 50% of total vacant posts. Validity of such merit list will be one year from the date of publication of result
Process for Arriving at Scores:
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- (i) Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- (ii) The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.* *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- (iii) Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point up to 2 digits.
Marks of Phase-I examination will not be reckoned for final selection. Final selection will be only on the basis of marks of main examination (Phase-II).
The candidates will have to obtain minimum 30% marks in English language and 40% marks out of total marks in Phase II shall be considered as passed/qualified. Phase II – Cut-offs are applied in two stages.
i.) On scores in individual test of English language.
ii.) On total score.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with original Identity Proof and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Aadhar/E-Aadhar card with photograph/Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised college/university with a photograph / Employee ID / Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination. Ration card is not the valid ID proof.
Note: Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with examination call letter while attending the examination respectively without which they will not be allowed to take the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the call letter (providing during the process of registration) should exactly match the name appearing on the photo identify proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the call letter and the photo identify proof, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/affidavit in original.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Beginning Date of Payment of Application Fee : 01.03.2017 to 17.03.2017
- Tentative Date of Online Test : April/May 2017
|Opening date of submission of online application.||28.02.2017|
|Last date of submission of online application.||15.03.2017|
|Amount of Application Fee.||Rs.800/- for all General/OBC Category candidates and Rs.600/- for all SC and ST Candidates (Non Refundable).|
|Date of downloading of Call Letters.||Around 7 days before examination date.|
|Date of online Preliminary Examination.||April/May 2017.|
|Date of declaration of result for Preliminary Online Examination.||Around 03 days after conduct of Preliminary examination.|
|Date of downloading of Call Letters for main online Examination.||Around 7 days before examination date.|
|Date of declaration of result of main online Examination.||Around 03 days after the conduct of Main examination.|
MP Apex Bank Exam Call Letter Download 2017 (Admit Card)
- Candidates will have to visit Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter, preferably the same as provided during registration, and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated below and also specified in the call letter, and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original. Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter will be prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 45 minutes for phase-I and Two hours, for phase-II, but candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 3-4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, for giving logging in and logging off instructions for the exam etc.
BIOMETRIC DATA – Capturing and Verification
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photographs of the candidates on the day of main examination for the candidates who qualify after the preliminary examination and appear for the main examination.
The biometric data and photographs will be verified subsequently. Decision of biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Candidates are requested to take care of the following in order to ensure a smooth process:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc) ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam/interview/joining date.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority at the test centre. In such cases, impression of other fingers/toes etc. may be captured.
MP Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Before applying online, candidates should
- i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in the Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this recruitment process. Intimation to download the call letter for the Examination will be sent by email. Candidates should keep visiting MPSCB website www.apexbank.in for exam related information. In case, email is not delivered, MPSCB will not be responsible. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number till the completion of examination process.
- iii. Application fee is Rs,800 for all General/O.B.C. category candidates and Rs. 600 for SC and ST candidates (NON REFUNDABLE).
- iv. Bank Transaction charges for online payment will have to be borne by the candidate.
Detailed Application Procedure:
- 1. Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application. Candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- 4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate or his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets and in the Identity card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- 13. Candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the online examination without Admission card/ Call letter and other required documents for identity verification.
- 14. The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband and the Date of Birth shall be indicated in the application form as it appears in the 10th/ 12th class mark sheet/certificate as well as on the valid Identity Card. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
MP Apex Bank Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- MP Apex Bank Banking Assistant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers