NCLT Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 60 Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. vacancies advertisement has been published November 29, 2017.
NCLT Recruitment 2017
NCLT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form nclt.gov.in for the post of Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in National Company Law Tribunal. National Company Law Tribunal has recently published an advertisement notification for Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
The NCLT Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-12-2017.
The total vacancies in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. post details are given below.
|1 Deputy Registrar||11|
|2. Assistant Registrar||12|
|3. Private Secretary||27|
|4. Assistant Library Information Officer||10|
The minimum educational qualification for NCLT Recruitment 2017 for the Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. posts is given below.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Library Science /Library / Information Science) / Officers working under Central Government / State Registrar Government / Court / Tribunal /Statutory Organization with good academic records from well recognized Institute. (Please check full details in the advertisement).
- Candidates should Maximum 56 years old. For age relaxation please check Advertisement.
Pay Scale | Salary
- Rs. 15,600 – 39100/- With 6,600/7600/- Grade Pay (For Post 1, 2).
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/4800/- Grade Pay (For Post 3, 4).
- Candidates will be called for the Written Exam & interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-12-2017.
The candidates are required to apply Application Form. All details of this NCLT Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to nclt.gov.in (NCLT Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the NCLT Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
- The Under Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 61 Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Candidates who are going to apply for these NCLT Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in NCLT Recruitment written test exam. Search NCLT Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
National Company Law Tribunal
Block No. 3, Ground, 6th, 7th Floor & 8th floor, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Official Website:- nclt.gov.in
Online Practice Test:
- NCLT Deputy Registrar, Private Secretary, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Last Updated on by