Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 93 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies advertisement has been published November 22, 2017.
- 1 Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.appost.in for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Odisha Postal Circle. Odisha Postal Circle has recently published an advertisement notification for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts vacancies jobs opening for November 2017.
The Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-12-2017.
The total vacancies in Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak post details are given below.
Name Of Post
|Number Of Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak|
The minimum educational qualification for Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts is given below.
- The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 21.11.2017. The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category].
Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale | Salary Please Check the Advt.
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts within a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
- Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
- Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
- Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-11-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-12-2017.
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.appost.in (Odisha Postal Circle Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- STEP–3: Read the Odisha Postal Circle Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Candidates who are going to apply for these Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment written test exam. Search Odisha Postal Circle Question Papers for the Competitive exam.
- Well, we have searched a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
Odisha Postal Circle
Official Website:- www.appost.in
Online Practice Test:
- Odisha Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having the question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers are correct or incorrect. There are much online practice set for Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2017 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2017
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- Sarkari Naukri Exam 2017
Be the first to leave a review.