OSSC i.e Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 352 Assistant Training Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.7 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.8 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.9 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016
Online Applications are invited for selection of candidates for recruitment to 352 numbers of posts for Assistant Training Officer on contractual basis carrying the P.B-II of Rs.9300/- + Grade Pay Rs 4200/- under Director Technical Education & Training (DTET), Odisha on consolidated remuneration. It is the liability of the applicant to ensure that he/she is
eligible to apply for the post as per this advertisement. Admission of the candidates for the written examination would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the online application form. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information
furnished by the candidate in his application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post or has not paid the requisite examination fee, his/her candidature will be cancelled
forthwith. Further, OSSC reserves the right to debar such candidates from applying for other recruitment examinations conducted by OSSC either temporarily or permanently.
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ossc.gov.in for the post of Assistant Training Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Orissa Staff Selection Commission. Orissa Staff Selection Commission has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Training Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2016.
New OSSC Recruitment 2016
- Junior Clerks – Number Of vacancies = 207
- Junior Assistant 156 – Number Of vacancies = 156
Pay Scale | salary
- Junior Clerks – Rs.5200- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.5200- + Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- (i) The candidate must have passed minimum (10+2) or equivalent examination with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
- (ii) Candidate possessing degree qualification in any discipline with knowledge in basic computer skills will be recommended for the office of Odisha State legal services authority. Cuttack. As Basic Computer Skill, the candidate must have proficiency in computer knowledge such as (i) Basic Knowledge & skills of computer (ii) Internet & E mail.
- (iii) M.S word, M.S. Excel (IV) MS-Access (v) MS-Power points etc from any recognized institution. The candidates having BCA/MCA/B.Tech Degree are also eligible.
(More Information Please check the Advt.)
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 32 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
- Written Examination
- Computer skill Test
- Application fee of Rs.100/- for General candidates & no fee for SC/ST is to be paid through online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 12-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-01-2017.
Vacancies in OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Assistant Training Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Training Officer||
For ITI Candidates
|Male/Female/Transgender||Out Of which Female|
For Degree/Diploma/MCA/ Candidates
|Male/Female/Transgender||Out Of which Female|
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for OSSC Recruitment 2016 for the Assistant Training Officer posts is given below.
- The candidate must have passed 10th class or equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
- Necessary technical qualification (ITI or Degree/ Diploma/MCA) from recognised institutions approved by NCVT/AICTE required for respective posts. The detailed post wise, category wise vacancy position and technical qualification of ITI and Degree/Diploma candidates are appended herewith in Annexure-A & B respectively.
- The candidate must have passed Odia upto M.E standard.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The minimum age for the post is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01 2016.The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC & Women candidates, 10 years for PwD candidates, 10 years for part time Guest Instructors engaged in different Government ITIs and total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. However, a candidate can only avail one
type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates must not have been born earlier than 2”’ January, 1984 and not later than 1 January 1998 for Assistant Training Officer. The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire/ discharge from the Forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as Ex-serviceman for the post.
- However the upper age limit is relaxable for in-service contractual employees engaged by the Govt. or through manpower service provider agencies in the State Govt. offices or the State Govt. of Odisha who have completed at least one year of continuous service on the date of publication of advertisement as per provision of “Odisha Group-B posts (Contractual appointment) Rules, 2013”. As such they must be less than 45 years as on
1.1.2016. They should submit the required proof from their employer for availing the age relaxation.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The plan Of Examination will be as following:
A- Written examination – 100 marks
B- Career Assessment – 90 marks
C – Viva Voce test – 10 marks
Total 200 marks
Written examination- The short listed eligible candidates are required to appear written examination (Technical paper) as below: Separate examination will be held for ITI and Degree/ Diploma/MCA candidates.
Candidates having ITI qualification shall appear the objective type written examination (in OMR sheet) to be conducted by setting up questions from the common core subject prescribed in the syllabi under Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) pattern.
Candidates having Degree/Diploma/MCA qualification shall appear the objective type written examination (in OMR sheet) to be conducted by setting up questions from 1 St year common
Diploma of SCTE&VT, Odisha in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Engineering Mechanics for Engineering/MCA trades. For Beauty Culture discipline question
will be set from 1st year Diploma course in Beauty Culture.
Career assessment-90 marks
- a. 60% weightage fixed for marks secured in relevant technical qualifications i.e Degree/Diploma or CTS out of 60 marks.
- b. 30% weightage fixed for marks secured in Crafts Instructors Training Scheme (CITS) qualification under the aegis of NCVT, New Delhi out of 30 marks.
Viva voce test-10 marks
- Maximum mark for viva-voce is 10 marks. Viva voce test will be conducted for the candidates of three times of the vacancies (post wise & category wise).
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24.09.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 13.10.2016
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Candidates have to apply online using the website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in. The applicants other than the category of SC, ST & PwD are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/- either through online or offline mode as detailed in the clause-8 of this advertisement before proceeding to fill up the online application for the post. By clicking on the tab ‘online application’ in the home page of the website, the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting application online are displayed on the computer screen. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form. The application form can be generated by clicking on ‘apply online’ after selecting the post. Here, the system will ask to furnish the 10th, HSC Examination Roll number, name of the Board & year of Passing and whether Annual or Supplementary. The Applicant should furnish the correct information including the Roll number as mentioned in the H.S.C /Matriculation Certificate and other information so as to validate the same and to proceed to the next step. Candidates should ensure that correct information relating to passing the 10th Standard Examination is furnished. Furnishing of any wrong information may lead to rejection of the application.
- Thereafter, the candidates are to fill in all the required information in the application form. After filling the application, the candidate has to upload the scanned image of his/her recent passport size photograph and scanned image of his/her full signature in the on line application form. The candidates are also advised to fill up relevant column, mentioning full
marks, marks secured and percentage of mark in H.S.C, 10+2,ITI/Diploma/Degree /MCA examination and relevant teaching experience which is required for eligibility of every candidate. The up-loaded photograph and full signature must be clearly identifiable /visibie, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence on this count will be entertained. The filled in application form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit button’. Before submitting the online application the applicant must re-check the information filled in and ensure that the information provided and the scanned signature and scanned photographs are clearly identifiable and visible and then click the ‘submit
button’. After the form is successfully submitted, a user ID and a password are generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for his/her future use in accessing the system to find out the status of the application. The candidate has to click on the button, ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in application form. This time the application form is generated by the system with a ‘unique bar code’ and the bar code number
printed on the format, is the index number of the application. If any defect is noticed in the application form submitted, the applicant can edit the application form by accessing the candidate’s ‘log.in’ within 48 hours of clicking the ‘submit button’. Editing of the application will not be possible after 48 hours. (More Information Please Check The Advt.)
- All UR & SEBC candidates other than SC/ST/PWD have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/-. The fees can be deposited either through online or off-line mode using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury. No application for admission to examination shall be considered if the examination fee is not deposited through Treasury Challan showing payment in the Government Treasury.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- OSSC Assistant Training Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.