PFC i.e Power Finance Corporation Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 08 Consultant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 PFC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in PFC Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 PFC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 PFC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 PFC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.6 PFC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.7 PFC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.8 PFC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.9 Subjects Question Answers
PFC Recruitment 2016
PFC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.pfcindia.com for the post of Consultant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Power Finance Corporation. Power Finance Corporation has recently publish an advertisement notification for Consultant Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
Vacancies in PFC Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Power Finance Corporation (PFC) Consultant post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Consultant– Urban Vidyut Abhiyanta (UVA)|
08 ST – 04 PWD (HH) – 01 UR – 03
PFC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for PFC Recruitment 2016 for the Consultant posts is given below.
Name Of the Post
|Consultant– Urban Vidyut Abhiyanta (UVA)||B.E./ B.Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/IT/CS)|
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience: a. Exposure in power distribution sector and b. Experience of IT implementation
- Maximum Age: 44 years
- For OBC-NCL Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-servicemen Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
PFC Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
Post Qualification Experience
|Emoluments on consolidated basis for 26 days in a month|
Rs. 55,000 /-
Above 5 Years
Rs. 62,000 /-
PFC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
PFC Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 07.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 21.12.2016
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 26.12.2016
PFC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFC’s website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 1000 hours on December 07, 2016 to 1700 hours on December 21, 2016. After successful registration, a copy of challan form will be generated in triplicate with a unique application ID printed over it. Applicants will be required to deposit a non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates) in cash at any SBI branch along with the Bank copy of challan form on any day after the generation of challan form (not on the same day) but not later than December 23, 2016. In addition to the application fee of Rs.100/-, the Bank charges (as applicable) shall be paid separately to the Bank directly by the candidate as per the challan form. Candidates are required to take printout of the system generated Registration-cum-Application form. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration-cum-Application form and the same should be sent along with the PFC copy of challan and the self-attested photo copy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post, in a cover superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (UVA) ON CONTRACT BASIS, Application No………………………” addressed to “The Dy. Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, Urjanidhi, 1, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001”.
- All the Registration-cum-Application forms along with requisite enclosures and PFC copy of challan duly stamped by SBI branch should reach us by December 26, 2016. However, in respect of the applications received (only by Post/ Speed Post)from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul&Spiti district and Pangi sub division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date for receipt of applications is January 02, 2017.The benefit of extended date will be available only in respect of applications received by Post/ Speed Post from the above mentioned areas/regions. In case of applications received by hand or through courier service, benefit of extended time will not be available regardless of the place of residence of the applicant.
Note All the applicants are requested to forward only their system generated applications along with requisite enclosures.
PFC Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- PFC Consultant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.