Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 327 Clerk vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- 1.4 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
- 1.5 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 1.6 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.7 Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- 1.8 Punjab Haryana High Court Exam Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- 1.9 Punjab Haryana High Court Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online highcourtchd.gov.in for the post of Clerk this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Punjab Haryana High Court. Punjab Haryana High Court has recently publish an advertisement notification for Clerk Posts vacancies jobs opening for Dec. 2016.
- Punjab GK & Current Affairs 2016
- Jobs in Punjab 2016
- Punjab TET 2016
- Punjab General Knowledge and Current Affairs English
- Punjab General Knowledge and Current Affairs Hindi
- Haryana GK & Current 2016
- Jobs in Haryana 2016
- HTET Exam 2016
- Haryana General Knowledge and Current Affairs (English)
- Haryana General Knowledge and Current Affairs (Hindi)
Vacancies in Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in Punjab Haryana High Court (Punjab Haryana High Court) Clerk post details are given below.
|TENTATIVE VACANCY POSTION-CLERKS|
|Name of the post||Total Number of vacancies||Gen||SC /ST of Haryana||BC of Haryana||PHC of Haryana||ESM|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 for the Clerk posts is given below.
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
Age limit for the post of Clerk category wise, as on 01.01.2016 will be as under: –
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit||Remarks|
|SC/ST of Haryana||18||47||—|
|BC of Haryana||18||47||—|
|Ex-servicemen of Haryana||18||Up to the age of 42 years plus continuous military service added by three years.|
|PHC of Haryana||18||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Haryana Category candidates by 10 years from their original category.|
|In Service Employees||18||45||In the case of persons already in the employment of the Punjab/Haryana Govt. other State Govt. or the Govt. of India, High Court, other Subordinate Courts & UT. Chandigarh.|
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Qualifying marks|
|General Knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.|
It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
Thereafter, out of total candidates who qualify the written examination, the number of candidates as decided by Hon‟ble the Central Recruitment Committee may be called for Computer Proficiency test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of computer (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this test would not be counted towards the final merit as this test is only of qualifying nature. Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts. In Part-I i.e. Word Processing Test, the candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. In Part-II, Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test.
The number of candidates as decided by Hon‟ble Central Recruitment Committee, who qualify the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test, will be called for checking of original testimonials/interaction.
Thereafter, Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination. Name of candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
Candidate can apply online From : 26.12.2016
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
The online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
(i) Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
(ii) Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step 1, Applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form. The detailed steps for Registration are given below:
(A) Pre-Requisites for Step I:
Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-Mail ID throughout the process. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online and must maintain that E-mail account, throughout the selection process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration. Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of S.S.S.C. and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
(B) Registration Step I:
- i. Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
- ii. Open registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’.
- iii. Fill the registration form with all the required details.
- iv. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant by way of e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone. Applicants should ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID. In case of non receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012. After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in “Landscape orientation‟. Applicant should also save „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ as PDF file for future reference.
- v. Applicant has to take along this printed „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ to any Branch of State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only. The „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under screen 8888 (fee type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible.
- vi The applicant who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- vii. After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant will get a Unique Transaction No./Journal No. from the Bank, which is required to be updated by applicant on website at the time of Registration Step-II. If these details are already shown against the column of Fee Payment details, then he/she need not to fill the same.
- viii. In case an applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
(C) Pre-Requisites for Step II
Before proceeding to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size coloured PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pendrive/other soft media and application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website alongwith application data.
(D) Registration Step II
i) After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant is advised to Login next day on the website by making use of Registration ID and Password as provided during completion of Registration step I. Applicant should fill in the Fee Payment details i.e. Transaction No./Journal No., Bank & Branch Name, Branch Code, Date of Payment mentioned in the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟. If these details are already shown in the Fee Payment Details then he/she needs not to fill the same. The TRANSACTION NO./JOURNAL NO, given by the BANK is to be a SEVEN OR EIGHT DIGIT NUMERIC CHARACTER, which is to be filled in Transaction No./Journal No. field.
Punjab Haryana High Court Exam Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
Thereafter, E-Admit Cards of provisionally eligible applicants will be uploaded on the website. Applicants will also receive E-mails/SMS in this regard. The applicants are to download and get print out of their E-admit Cards by visiting the website www.sssc.gov.in again by entering their registration ID and password. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post. Mere issuance of provisional E-Admit Card does not imply that applicant has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement and application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if the applicant is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility conditions at any point of time.
The applicants shall paste his/her photograph, duly attested by a Gazatted Officer, on the E-Admit card. The photograph must be same as uploaded by the applicant in his/her online application. In case of non-matching of photograph with the uploaded photograph, applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and no request in this regard will be entertained in any circumstances at that time or anytime later.
Examination Fees (Non-Refundable)
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||250/-||125/-|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||1000/-||500/-|
|Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana||As per their Original Category|
Requisite fee must be deposited on or before the last date and time fixed for the purpose. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of „Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. The „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applicant must retain the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in original for future use.
Punjab Haryana High Court Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.