HTET Exam 2018 www.bseh.org.in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) Exam 2018 Conducted by Board Of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani
About Haryana TET- HTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Haryana, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) AND PGT – Lecturer, even in Haryana Schools then you have appear in Haryana Teacher’s Eligibility Test (HTET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
HTET 2018 Exam Date
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a HTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of HTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a HTET Certificate. A person who has qualified HTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- HTET Conducted by Board Of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani Every Year.
HTET Current Status:
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Last HTET was held on : 30/08/2015
- Next HTET Exam Date : will announced soon
HTET Application Form:
- Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Application form can be download from HTET official website examrtet.Haryana.gov.in
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the HTET websites.
- HTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for HTET 2018 has been made completely online.
HTET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher): TGT Social Studies, TGT Science, TGT Mathematics, TGT English, TGT Hindi, TGT Sanskrit, TGT Punjabi, TGT Urdu, TGT Physical Education, TGT Home Science, TGT Art, TGT Music, Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Minimum Qualification Level –3 : Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): (i) English, (ii) Hindi, (iii) Geography, (iv) Sanskrit, (v) Home Science, (vi) Sociology, (vii) Psychology, (viii) Punjabi, (ix) Urdu, (x) History, (xi) Political Science; Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
HTET Exam Syllabus
- The structure and content of the HTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the HTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
Level – I – For becoming Teacher for Classes I-V : Primary Teacher
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
Level – II – For becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage(TGT)
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
(D) For Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu/ Choose either (iv) (a) OR iv (b) Home Science/Physical Education/ 60 MCQs 60 Marks Art/Music Teacher
Level – 3: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (Hindi) (Compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iii) Language II(English) (Compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(iv) Subject Specific 60 MCQs 60 Marks
Old Question Papers
HTET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has HTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for HTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in HTET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
HTET Online Practice Test:
- HTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Haryana TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
UP TET Exam 2018 Books / Study Materials
- There are so many books for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test i.e HTET Exam 2018 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for HTET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Haryana TET Exam 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best HTET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
HTET Result 2018
- A person who scores 60% or more in the HTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- The Validity Period of HTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a HTET Certificate. A person who has qualified HTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
HTET Admit Card 2018
- The candidates may download their admit cards from HTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact HTET for necessary correction.