UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 712 Ordinary Grade Medical Officer vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancy in UKMSSB Careers 2017
- 1.3 UKMSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 UKMSSB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
- 1.11 UKMSSB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.12 Subjects Question Answers
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.ukmssb.org for the post of Ordinary Grade Medical Officer this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board. Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has recently publish an advertisement notification for Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts vacancies jobs opening for September 2017.
The UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification for the Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts, candidates who are interested, may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-10-2017.
Vacancy in UKMSSB Careers 2017
The total vacancies in Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Ordinary Grade Medical Officer post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Ordinary Grade Medical Officer|
UKMSSB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum educational qualification for UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 for the Ordinary Grade Medical Officer posts is given below.
(1) Candidate must have at least M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent degree of a university recognized by the Medical Council of India. Provided that the candidates who have holding Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Equivalent Educational degree recognized from Medical Council of India Act, 1956, shall be preferred in selection.
(2) Prior to appointment in the Service, registration with the Uttarakhand Medical Council is mandatory.
All other things being equal for direct recruitment to the post of medical officers preference will be given to those candidates who have:-
(1) Degree mentioned under Uttarakhand Medical and Health Service rule-2014 under section 8(1) proviso; or
(2) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 02 Years; or
(3) Obtained a “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
- A candidate for direct recruitment must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 42 years on 01 July, 2017.
- Provided that the upper age limit in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and such other categories as may be notified by the Government from time to time shall be greater by such number of years as may be specified.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay Scale- Rs 56100-177500, Level-10
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for the Written Test & interview.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1 Date of advertisement-06-09-2017
- 2 Last date for Online Application-20-10-2017 (23:59 HRS)
- 3 Last date of Online Application fee deposited by net banking/debit card – 20-10-2017 (23:59 HRS)
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this UKMSSB Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.ukmssb.org (UKMSSB Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the UKMSSB Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- General Candidate and Other Backward Class – Rs. 2000.
- Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes, Ex-Serviceman and Physically handicapped of Uttarakhand Domicile -Rs. 1000.
- Candidate deposited application fee through Net Banking/ Debit card. Once fee is deposited it is non-refundable in any circumstances.
UKMSSB Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in UKMSSB Recruitment written test exam. Search UKMSSB Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 Helpline Number
Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board,
Directorate of Health Service Campus ,
Danda Lakhond Sahastradhara Road, P.O Gujrara
Pin Code No: 248013
Phone Number: +91 135-2608566
Email address: email@example.com
Official website:- www.ukmssb.org
UKMSSB Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- UKMSSB Ordinary Grade Medical Officer Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.