UTET 2020 Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET) Exam 2020-2021 Conducted by Uttarakhand board of school education (UBSE). Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET 2020) also knows as UK TET Exam Conducted by Uttarakhand board of school education (UBSE).
About Uttarakhand TET- UTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Uttarakhand, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Uttarakhand Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Uttarakhand TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
UTET 2020 Date
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a UTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of UTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a UTET Certificate. A person who has qualified UTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Uttarakhand board of school education (UBSE) Conducted by UTET, Every Year.
UTET 2020 Current Status:
- Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last UTET was held on : March 2015
- Next Uttarakhand TET Exam Date : March 2016 (tentative)
UTET 2020 Application Form
- Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Application form can be download from UTET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the UTET websites www.ubse.uk.gov.in
- UTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Uttarakhand TET 2020 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
UTET 2020 Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
UTET 2020 Syllabus
- The structure and content of the UTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the UTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
UTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
UTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
UTET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has UTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for UTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
UTET Model Papers 2020:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in UTET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
UTET 2020 Online Practice Test:
- UTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Uttarakhand TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
UTET 2020 Result:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the UTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
UTET 2020 Certificate
- The Validity Period of UTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a UTET Certificate. A person who has qualified UTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost UTET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft.
UTET 2020 Admit Card
- The candidates may download their admit cards from UTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact UTET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on UTET website bseUttarakhand.nic.in the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, UTET Unit.
|Address||Uttarakhand board of school education (UBSE)|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers