AAI i.e Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 105 Junior Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 AAI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in AAI Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 AAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.5 AAI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.6 AAI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.7 AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.8 AAI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 AAI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- 1.10 AAI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
AAI Recruitment 2017
AAI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online www.aai.aero for the post of Junior Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in Airports Authority of India. Airports Authority of India has recently publish an advertisement notification for Junior Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for June 2017.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply online through Airports Authority of India Website i.e., http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>Recruitment for the above post.
- Jobs in West Bengal 2017
- West Bengal GK & Current Affairs 2017
- WB TET 2017
- West Bengal SSC Group C and D
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (English)
- West Bengal General Knowledge and Current Affairs PDF 2017 (Hindi)
- WBSSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- WBSSC Group C and Group D Question Answers
- WB Central School Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Vacancies in AAI Recruitment 2017
total vacancies in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Assistant post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)NE-4|
- Start Date & Time for On-Line Registration of Application – 19.06.17 at 10:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1&2 of On-Line Registration – 19.07.17 upto 18:00 Hrs
- Last Date for Remitting Application Fee at State Bank of India – 21.07.17 upto 23:59 Hrs
AAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for AAI Recruitment 2017 for the Junior Assistant posts is given below.
- a) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50 % marks;
- b) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks.
- Candidates should Minimum 18 years old and Maximum 30 years old. For age relaxation please check advertisement.
AAI Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
AAI Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
The candidates will have to appear for computer based/online examination, physical
measurement, driving test and physical endurance test. The candidates will be allowed to
appear in driving test subject to passing the computer based/online examination and physical
measurement test. The candidate who qualifies the driving test only will be allowed to
appear for physical endurance test. Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant (FS) is subject
to fulfilling eligibility conditions and successful passing of Basic Training Course for a period
of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes. During training, incumbent is entitled for stipend
as per the rules. AAI will not be responsible for any injury caused during the course of
AAI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates are required to apply ONLINE ONLY. All details of this AAI Recruitment given in the Online Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.aai.aero (AAI Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Assistant Posts
- STEP–3: Read the AAI Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on “Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and Bank Charges as applicable
should be remitted by the applicant other than those exempted from payment of application
fee through online payment mode only.
- 1. The Candidates belonging to following categories i.e., Female, Schedule Castes (SC)and
Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from payment of Application Fee of Rs.400/- plus
charges as applicable.
- 2. AAI will accept Non-Refundable Application Fee Fees of Rs.400/- plus Service Tax and
Bank Charges as applicable remitted through online payment mode of State Bank Multi
Option Payment System (SBMOPS) platform of State Bank of India portal from applicant
other than those exempted from payment application fee as per instruction given below
on completion of registration and submission of application i.e., Step-I & II.
- 3. The payment of fees by any other mode i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order,
Cash, etc will not accepted.
- 4. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
AAI Recruitment Exam Question Papers
- Candidates who are going to apply in these AAI Junior Assistant Posts job, they might need sample question paper for better preparation in AAI Recruitment written test exam. Search AAI Question Papers for Competitive exam.
- Well we have search a lot find previous year question papers but we are unable to get it. Based on our experiences on the Sarkari Naukri Exam we have uploaded some model question papers with answers below.
AAI Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- AAI Junior Assistant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers