High Court Patna Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for total 98 District Judge (Entry Level) vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment in respect of 98 vacancies as on 31.03.2017, which may vary according to judicial orders, both on Permanent and Temporary posts in the Bihar Superior Judicial Service in the pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070, under terms and conditions mentioned below. Certain terms and conditions of the advertisement are based on the proposed amendments in Bihar Superior Judicial Service Rules, 1951, which are under the process of Notification.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2016 Advertisement Notification Apply Online patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in for the post of District Judge (Entry Level) this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in High Court Patna. High Court Patna has recently publish an advertisement notification for District Judge (Entry Level) Posts vacancies jobs opening for August 2016.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Vacancies in High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016
Total vacancies in High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
|District Judge (Entry Level)||
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
- Any applicant who has not completed 7 years of practice on the I st date of receipt of Application as specified in the advertisement and who dies not file evidence of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 yea s, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment. The candidates qualifying in the Main (Written) Examination shall be required to file evidence of appearance in atleast 24 cases per year in the last 3 years preceding t e year ofadvertisement which is 2016-17.
- The candidates, who have not completed the age of 35 years and those who have already completed the age of 50 years as on 01.01.2016, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment.
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale | Salary
- Pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- The selection process will comprise Written Test and Viva Voce test.
- The High Court shall hold screening test with a view to shorlisting the candidates. The High Court may prescribe minimum cut-off marks for qualifying for Written Test (Theory Paper). The marks obtained in the screening test will be relevant for determining eligibility to appear at the written test. The marks obtained in the Screening Test will not be relevant thereafter.
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Exam Pattern | Syllabus 2016
- The candidates approximately ten times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for written test on the basis of marks obtained in Screening Test, if held. The candidates, approximately three times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for Viva-Voce test on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test.
- The full marks for screening test shall be 300 and it shall be of 100 questions and each question will carry 03 marks but each wrong answer will incur 01 negative mark. It shall be of objective type. In the screening test, the questions will be in the subject of Law, English Language, General & Computer Knowledge.
- In the Main (Written) Examination, there may be as many papers with marks for each paper, as may be decided by the High Court, for the said examination on the subjects hereinafter provided :-
- (1) The Constitution of India; (2) The Code of Civil Procedure, 1918; (3) The Limitation Act, 1963; (4) The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; (5) The Indian Evidence Act, 1872; (6) The Indian Contract Act, 1872; (7) The Sale of Goods Act, 1930; (8) The Indian Partnership Act, 1932; (9) The Specific Relief Act, 1963; (10) The Transfer of Property Act, 1882; (11) The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881; (12) The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996; (13) The Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim and Christian); (14) The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988; (15) The Family Courts Act, 1984; (16) The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988; (17) The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989; and (18) Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- The ratio of marks of theory papers and viva voce will be 80% and 20%.
- A candidate will be called for viva voce provided he secures atleast 45% in each theory paper.
- A candidate will qualify for appointment if the candidate secures atleast 45% marks in each theory paper and 50% in aggregate, in written test (theory paper) and viva-voce, taken together.
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Exam Call Letter Download 2016 (Admit Card)
- The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the court for details and updates regarding examination.
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 Advertisement
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
- The application shall be filled up online (www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in) from 22.08.2016 to 16.09.2016 till 23:59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. However, the link shall remain available upto 23.09.2016 till 23:59 hours only for the purpose of uploading the scanned photograph, signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidate, filling in Bank reference number and obtaining the printout of the application form. The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in application form with themselves, and the same, alongwith all the required certificates, shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the preliminary Examination.
- (i) The candidates are advised to write the declaration mentioned below in their own handwriting in Black ink on a white sheet of paper, get it scanned for the purpose of uploading the same while filling up the form online – “I, do hereby declare that all the particulars given hereinabove are true and correct in all respects and if any part of it is
found incorrect, this application shall be liable to be rejected summarily.”
- (ii) Candidates will have to upload their scanned colour photograph and signature (in Black ink). Accordingly, candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature and declaration in the given format and save in a documentary file from where the photo, signature and hand written declaration in own handwriting so scanned can be browsed
- (iii) The candidates will be able to upload their scanned photograph, signature and declaration on the website of the Court only after 24 hours of making successful payment online. After filling up the necessary details, a candidate will have to press the ‘submit button’, after which, a registration number will be generated. Thereafter, candidate will have to make payment online by following the link on the website. The candidates are advised to note down bank reference number that will be generated after making online payment, which they shall be required to fill in the application form while finally submitting the same. After 24 hours of making successful payment, a candidate may visit the website of the Court again by entering his registration number and date of birth to finally submit the application form.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as examination fee online by following the link while filling up the form on website of the Court
(a) Applications without prescribed fee would not be considered.
(b) Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.08.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date For Uploading of Documents : 23.09.2016
High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2016 Online Practice Test:
- High Court Patna District Judge (Entry Level) Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers