BETET 2018 – Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test (BETET) 2018-19 is test for the recruitment of Lower Primary and upper primary Teacher in Bihar
BETET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a BETET at least once every year. The Validity Period of BETET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a BETET Certificate. A person who has qualified BETET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
BETET Current Status:
- Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Paused.
- Last BETET was held on : September, 2013
BETET Application Form:
- Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Application form can be download from BETET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the BETET websites.
- BETET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
BETET Eligibility Qualification:
- Paper I : Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and pass in 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed./Special Education.
- Paper II : B.A. / B.Sc./B.Com and pass in 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed/Special Education/B.El.Ed/4-year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed.
BETET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the BETET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the BETET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
BETET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language Language I – Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Hindi, Nepali, Garo, Manipuri and Hmar (compulsory-any one) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
BETET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (Assamese, Bangla, Bodo, Hindi, Nepali, Garo, Manipuri and Hmar(compulsory-any one). 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
BETET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has BETET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Bihar TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Previous Year Papers
BE-TET Question Paper 2011
BE-TET Question Paper 2013
BETET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BETET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
BETET Online Practice Test:
- BETET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Bihar TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
BE TET Exam 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test i.e BE TET Exam 2018 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for BE-TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Bihar TET Exam 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Bihar TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
BETET Result 2018:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the BETET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
- Bihar Elementary Teacher Eligibility Test Officials shall award a BETET Certificate to all successful candidates. The certificate should contain the name and address of the candidate, date of birth, Registration No. year/month of award of Certificate, marks obtained in each Paper, class level of its validity (Class I to V, class VI to VIII or both), and, in case of classes VI to VIII, the subject area (Science and Mathematics, Social Studies, etc.).
- Successful Candidates can apply any Lower and Upper Primary Schools in Bihar.