High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for total 100 Personal Assistant vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in High Court Patna Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Pay scale | Salary
- 1.5 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
- 1.9 High Court Patna Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.10 Subjects Question Answers
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Apply Online patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in for the post of Personal Assistant this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in High Court Patna. High Court Patna has recently publish an advertisement notification for Personal Assistant Posts vacancies jobs opening for March 2017.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to existing 100 vacant posts of Personal Assistant, on probation in the ministerial establishment of Patna High Court, Patna in the pay-scale of PB-II of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules, under the following conditions:
The application shall be filled up online (www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in) from 29.03.2017 to 27.04.2017 till 23:59 hours after which the link shall be disabled. However, the link shall remain available upto 04.05.2017 till 23:59 hours only for the purpose of uploading the scanned photograph, signature, declaration written in the handwriting of the candidate, filling in Bank reference number and obtaining the printout of the application form. The candidates are advised to keep a printout of the online filled in application form with themselves, and the same, along with all the required certificates, shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the Examination.
The candidates are advised to write the declaration mentioned below in their own handwriting in Black ink on a white sheet of paper, get it scanned for the purpose of uploading the same while filling up the form online ” I hereby declare that the facts and details given by me in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that in the event of any of the particulars or information above being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature shall be liable to be rejected”.
Candidates will have to upload their scanned color photograph and signature (in Black ink). Accordingly, candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature and declaration in the given format and save in a documentary file from where the photo, signature and hand written declaration in own handwriting so scanned can be browsed and uploaded.
The candidates will be able to upload their scanned photograph, signature and declaration on the website of the Court only after 24 hours of making successful payment online. After filling up the necessary details, a candidate will have to press the ‘submit button’, after which, a registration number will be generated. Thereafter, candidate will have to make payment online by following the link on the website. The candidates are advised to note down bank reference number that will be generated after making online payment, which they shall be required to fill in the application form while finally submitting the same. After 24 hours of making successful payment, a candidate may visit the website of the Court again by entering his registration number and date of birth to finally submit the application form.
Vacancies in High Court Patna Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in High Court Patna Personal Assistant post details are given below.
Name Of the Post
|Number of Vacancies|
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 for the Personal Assistant posts is given below.
- (i) The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent of a recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduates.
- (ii) Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination.
- (iii) The Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government.
Note:- a) The certificate above mentioned must have been obtained within one year immediately preceding the date of advertisement seeking application for appointment except in cases where they have already been working as such. b) The candidates having experience of working in English Shorthand and English Typing with a law firm or in a Government Office would be preferred.
(iv) The Candidates shall possess a diploma/a certificate of at least a 6 months’ course in Computer Application from an Institution recognized by the Government.
(v) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 40 words per minutes in English Shorthand-Typing test.
(vi) The Candidates must have a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing test.
- Not below 25 years and above 35 years of age on 01st January 2017. The cut off date for the purpose of consideration of the eligibility of the applicant is 01st January 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by three years in case of Backward Classes and five years in case of Scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates and those in the employment of the Union of India or the State Government. Age limit shall not apply to persons already serving in establishment of this Court including daily wage employees and those working in the Courts subordinate to the Patna High Court or placed on deputation.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Pay scale | Salary
- Pay-scale of PB-II of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4600/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
By direct recruitment on the basis of (i) English shorthand-typing test with minimum speed of 80 W.P.M. for 240 words only i.e. at the rate of 80 W.P.M. for 3 minutes and 20 minutes for its transcription along with 5 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation, followed by intensive in-house training for three months thereafter. (ii) Typing (English) speed of 40 words per minute. (iii) English language and grammar test. (iv) Knowledge of Computer applications. (v) Oral Interview. The minimum qualifying standard will be :- (i) Accuracy of 90% in English Shorthand typing test; (ii) 95% in English typing test; (iii) 60% marks in English Language and grammar test; (iv) 60% marks in computer application test, (v) 30% marks in oral interview.
Provided that, except in regard to interview, if any candidate secures 10% less than the minimum qualifying marks in any of the above, he may be selected and appointed on probation for one year with the stipulation that within that period he will have to clear the minimum qualifying standard in two biannual tests to be held in respect of the subject of deficiency; the probation may be extended, at the discretion of the Chief Justice for up to two further six months period with the similar stipulation of clearing the minimum qualifying standard in the test to be held.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 29-03-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-04-2017.
High Court Patna Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates must apply online from 29.03.2017 to 27.04.2017 till 23:59 hours.
For Applying Online visit the “Recruitments” column on the left hand menu of Patna High Court Website (http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in) Instructions for Filling in the Online Application
1. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
2. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
3. After all the details are filled in and submitted, a Registration number will get generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment by following the link on the website of the Court. Only after 24 hours of making successful payment, the candidate may visit the website of the Court again, enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph, signature and declaration to finally submit the application form.
4. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the fmally submitted online application form, keep it with themselves, and the same along with relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the examination.
5. Instructions for Photograph Image and Signature Image :-
PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
(a) The size of the file should be upto 40kb.
(b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb.
(c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
(d) Dimensions 200×230 pixels preferred.
SIGNATURE IMAGE :
(a) The size of the file should be upto 10kb.
(b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 10kb.
(c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
(d) Dimensions 140×60 pixels preferred.
DECLARATION IMAGE :
(a) The size of the file should be upto 50kb.
(b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
(c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet / website.
7. High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
8. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
9. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed appropriate.
10. The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) for GENERAL/BC/EBC category candidates and Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) only for SC/ST candidates as examination fee online by following the link while filling up the form on website of the Court (www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in)
(a) Application without prescribed fee would not be considered.
(b) Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Reservation would be given in the following manner:-
Scheduled Castes – 16%
Scheduled Tribes – 01%
Extremely Backward Class – 18%
Backward Class – 12%
Physically Handicapped – 03%
Note: Benefit of reservation will be given to only those candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar. Candidates who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation. If the applicant does not claim for reservation in the proper place of application form, He/ She will not be given benefit of reservation.. At the time of interview, certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the candidate.
The candidates will have to download the Admit Card from the website of the Court by entering their registration number and date of birth, and hard copy of the same will not be sent to them. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the Court for details and updates regarding examination.
High Court Patna Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- High Court Patna Personal Assistant Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.