SPAV i.e School of Planning and Architecture Recruitment 2017 Application Form for total 14 Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. vacancies advertisement has been publish today.
- 1 SPAV Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 QUICK LINKS
- 1.2 Vacancies in SPAV Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 SPAV Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- 1.4 SPAV Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
- 1.5 SPAV Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 1.6 SPAV Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- 1.7 SPAV Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- 1.8 SPAV Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- 1.9 SPAV Recruitment 2017 General Terms and Conditions
- 1.10 SPAV Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- 1.11 Subjects Question Answers
SPAV Recruitment 2017
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Notification Application Form www.spav.ac.in for the post of Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. this is the Latest Job & Careers opportunities in School of Planning and Architecture. School of Planning and Architecture has recently publish an advertisement notification for Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. Posts vacancies jobs opening for Feb. 2017.
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation basis:
Vacancies in SPAV Recruitment 2017
Total vacancies in School of Planning and Architecture (SPAV) Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. post details are given below.
|Name Of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant (publications)||1|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Multi Skill Assistant||3|
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Minimum educational qualification for SPAV Recruitment 2017 for the Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. posts is given below.
|Name Of the Post||Qualifications and Experience|
|Assistant Registrar||Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of “B’ in the UGC seven point scale with good academic record along with Five years of experience as Section Officer or equivalent in the field of Establishment / administration / academics or its equivalent preferably in government / Semi-government / autonomous bodies / University or educational Institute of repute.|
Desirable:- Experience in administrative and academic working procedures in a higher technical /education depts. and familiarity with Government of India rules.
|Section Officer||A Master’s degree from a recognized University with five years of continuous service. Holding analogous post on regular basis in Universities / Technological Institutions. Possessing 5 years experience in administration/ establishment/ accounts / Finance/purchases and exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.|
|Private Secretary||Graduate Degree from a recognized University with good academic record. At least (03) three years of experience as Personal Assistant in the Pay Scale of PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200) in Central/State Govt. or any PSU/Corporation under Govt. or Autonomous Bodies/Reputed recognized University / Institution.|
Desirable:- 1. Well versed in computerized word processing 2. Proficient in short hand English (100 W.P.M.) & Typing English (40 W.P.M) 3. Diploma in Office Management & Secretarial Procedures or equivalent
|Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant (publications)||Master Degree in Design or PG Diploma in Design from a recognized Institute / university with (02) two years experience in publishing industry/research with adequate working knowledge of publishing platforms like Adobe CS/Corel/Quark etc.|
Desirable:- Working knowledge of New Media Publishing platforms.
|Junior Superintendent||A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 3 years experience in reputed university/Institution/autonomous bodies. Possessing experience in administration / establishment / accounts /purchases and exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.|
Desirable: (i) Ability to draft routine letters independently (ii) Excellent command over English; written and verbal English and Hind
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||B.E /B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 3 years experience.|
Desirable:- Preference will be given to the candidates with at least 3 years experience in PWD procedures, knowledge of computer applications and lighting design softwares, and should have handled KV substations and inter connection of various sub-stations for reliability of power supply. Knowledge of DG sets/pumps/fire alarm systems / AC plant shall be an added advantage.
|Accountant||i. Master Degree in Commerce with good academic record. ii. At least 3 years of experience in the revised Pay Scale PB-1 (Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000) or equivalent in the field of Audit/Stores/Purchase/Accounts/Finance in Government/ Semi. Government/ Department /Institutional Autonomous Bodies/ reputed recognized University/ Institutions.|
|Personal Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University and Diploma in Stenography & Secretarial Practice from a reputed Institute with a typing speed of 100 / 40 w.p.m. in English shorthand / typing with computer knowledge and having 3 years experience in Secretarial / Clerical work.|
Desirable:- i. Possessing certificate / Diploma in Computer application ii. Office management and secretarial practice in Government Educational Institutions / Universities.
|Multi Skill Assistant||A Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 3 years experience in reputed university/Institution/autonomous bodies. Possessing experience in administration / establishment / accounts /purchases and exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.|
Desirable: (i) Ability to draft routine letters independently (ii) Excellent command over English; written and verbal English and Hindi.
|Name Of the Post||Upper age limit|
|Assistant Registrar||Not more than 35 years|
|Section Officer||Not more than 35 years|
|Private Secretary||Not more than 45 years|
|Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant (publications)||Not more than 45 years|
|Junior Superintendent||Not more than 32 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Not more than 32 years|
|Accountant||Not more than 40 years|
|Personal Assistant||Not more than 32 years|
|Multi Skill Assistant||Not more than 32 years|
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale | Salary
|Name Of the Post||Pay Scale | Salary|
|Assistant Registrar||PB-3: Rs.15600-39100; GP: Rs.5400/- (Group A)|
|Section Officer||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4800/- (Group B)|
|Private Secretary||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4600/- (Group B)|
|Graphic Designer / Senior Technical Assistant (publications)||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4600/- (Group B)|
|Junior Superintendent||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4200/- (Group B)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4200/- (Group B)|
|Accountant||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4200/- (Group B)|
|Personal Assistant||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4200/- (Group B)|
|Multi Skill Assistant||PB-2: Rs.9300-34800; GP: Rs.4200/- (Group B)|
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test and/or
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 25.03.2017
SPAV Recruitment 2017 Application Form
The candidates are required to apply APPLICATION FORM. All details of this SPAV Recruitment given in the Application Form. Therefore the candidates are advised to fill all details in the Application Form carefully
- STEP–1: Logon to www.spav.ac.in (SPAV Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. Posts
- STEP–3: Read the SPAV Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then fill up the Application Form with all your details
Application Fees & Send
- Eligible candidates are required to download application form from our website www.spav.ac.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format with necessary supporting documents, super-scribing the name of the post applied for, along with a non- refundable application fee of Rs.500/- (for General and OBC candidates) (SC/ST/PH are not required to submit any fee). The application fee shall be in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada” payable at Vijayawada and applications should be addressed to
School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
Sy.No.71/1, NH–5, Nidamanuru, Vijayawada – 521 104, Andhra Pradesh, India
SPAV Recruitment 2017 General Terms and Conditions
- All the above posts shall get salary as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance and Children’s educational allowance as admissible to Central Government Employees of the respective scale posted in Vijayawada. These posts are governed by New Pension Scheme (NPS) as applicable w.e.f.01.01.2004 of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC etc., as per the SPA Statutes / Institute norms and various orders issued by GoI from time to time.
- The School reserves the right to increase or decrease the No. of posts or not to make any recruitment to any post(s), to shortlist candidates for written test and/or interviews and to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- The Application Form and other particulars can be viewed/downloaded from our Institute website www.spav.ac.in
- The Applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age, Qualification and other requisite criteria, before applying.
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-serviceman etc., will be as per Govt. of India norms against submission of relevant certificates in the format prescribed by Govt. of India
- Age should not exceed the upper limit as on the closing date of receipt of completed application. However, age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ST/OBC/ExServiceman/PH as per GoI rules. Govt. recognized certificate showing date of birth should be attached.
- Persons serving in Govt./ Semi-government / PSU / Autonomous bodies / Govt. / funded Institutions / Universities should send their application through Proper channel or should furnish a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of written test / interview. They can however send an advance copy of their application along with demand draft in original. If the application is not forwarded through proper channel or is not accompanied by “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview, his/her candidature will not be considered for interview.
- . Candidates applying for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post. Name of the post and post number applied for should be clearly written in each of the application, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Application or CV/Bio-Data sent through e-mail will not be considered.
- The prescribed essential qualifications / experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for written test/interview. When number of applications received towards an advertisement is large the Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test / interview on the basis of merit / or qualification higher than that of minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- The qualifications, experience and age limit will be considered on the basis of last date of receipt of application.
- No interim queries / correspondence shall be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc., are to be attached with the application. Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by any certificate /documents/ photograph/DD and / or those received after the last date, will be summarily rejected. Original certificates should not be enclosed to the application. The original documents will be verified at the time of written test /interview.
- The School reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. The School will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay.
- No TA and accommodation will be provided by the Institute for attending the written test / interview.
- Persons with not less than 40% of relevant disability shall be considered for the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of rights & full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in proof of their disability as per GoI norms.
- If the SC/ST/OBC and Disability Certificate are in a language other than English /Hindi, the candidates are required to submit a certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed upto 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) in the case of persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision, (b) hearing impairment and (c) loco motor disability or cerebral palsy for direct recruitment to Group “A”, “B” and Group “C” posts as per Notification F.No.15012/1/2003-Estt(D) dated 29th June 2015 of DOPT, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions”.
- The terms and conditions for deputation are as per the applicability rules/guidelines by GoI rules from time to time.
- The applications for the deputation posts should be accompanied with the copies of ACRs/APARs pertaining to preceding five years along with Vigilance Clearance /Integrity Certificate from the Competent Authority.
SPAV Exam 2017 Online Practice Test:
- SPAV Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Accountant, etc. Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
Subjects Question Answers
Be the first to leave a review.